Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time Running Out!! (Transfer Window AND Season!) 17:51 - Jan 31 with 1935 viewsJules4367

Does anyone know of any likely change to what we have. There was talk of us and WBA in the market for a striker (not the type that will eventually bring the country to a standstill!) but have seen they have signed Fulham midfielder.

Should I stay up watching Sky Transfer in hope or be resigned to relegation battle around Easter or before?

Any real positives welcomed (as would a new striker be too!)
[Post edited 31 Jan 2023 17:53]
Time Running Out!! (Transfer Window AND Season!) on 18:00 - Jan 31 with 1846 viewsJules4367

So that's a
No,
No and
yes
then!
Time Running Out!! (Transfer Window AND Season!) on 18:31 - Jan 31 with 1609 viewsPunteR

I think this thread is the one you need mate.

January Transfer Window Rumours by numptydumpty 30 Dec 2022 10:51
What we have got.
What we need.
And what we can afford.

My personal view.

No one to sell currently.

Our saleable assets are at their lowest valuations currently given recent form.

Others will know contract situations and wages. Etc.

I understand there is zero money to spend.

Am personally expecting three or four loanees, at least one striker, one full back, and one centre midfielder in Johansen style. No signings though.

Bonne, Thomas, Nico and possibly Roberts - I would try to loan back, loan elsewhere or sell.

Shodipo I think if someone on a par or better is available likely attempt be loaned out.

It's though a notoriously quiet window so could perhaps only be two or three deals done and if we can't get certain players off our books , be it temporarily or permanently, I feel sadly the replacements will not be incoming !!

The comments well we need two strikers that can put ball in back of the net !! Pure genius insight !!

Money talks. Hopefully Critchley has his own contacts and we shall see...

Crikey - apologies for crappy post - happy new year Rangers joys and girls !!!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Time Running Out!! (Transfer Window AND Season!) on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 1578 viewsdaveB

We're not going to sign anyone unless we sell someone first, as we don't have anyone that other clubs want at the moment then we won't be signing anyone
Time Running Out!! (Transfer Window AND Season!) on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 1340 viewsessextaxiboy

May as well go to bed
Time Running Out!! (Transfer Window AND Season!) on 20:02 - Jan 31 with 1212 viewsNorthernr

We’ve got no FFP headroom, and no loan spaces free. What exactly are you expecting?
We’ve also got a 15-page existing thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024