Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just counting down the games! 14:41 - Feb 12 with 1067 viewsconnell10

I just want the season over. I'm counting down the games feeling completely detached from the team again! I'm paying £500 pus for this, I'm seriously thinking about knocking it on the head.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just counting down the games! on 14:54 - Feb 12 with 1030 viewsRangersw12

I have personally been meh since England went out of the WC and the PBBC fcked off it was a double whammy that I haven't recovered from

Haven't been able to do many away days either due to the trains being a complete farce so I can't wait for the season to end so I can forget about football and recharge the batteries
Just counting down the games! on 15:13 - Feb 12 with 992 viewsE17hoop

A bit like us, I've given up on the away games. I can work them around my work but JnrJnr can't. I'm fed up with lashing out loads of cash with a sense of ever decreasing hope and negligible expectation that we will turn it around. The closest away game is WBA and I was there when we got tanked for 6 a few seasons ago and sense we're probably gonna get rolled the same.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Just counting down the games! on 15:25 - Feb 12 with 965 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Yeah, been deliberating for a while over next season. Not planning to renew and will pick and choose when to go in future. Ironically, if we went down, I probably would renew though.
Just counting down the games! on 16:35 - Feb 12 with 874 viewsLowerloftLad

Turning up now feels like working overtime. We have been served up slop for months now and the season feels like it's been going forever. Worst part is there is still 8 bloody home games to endure.

My dad wants to renew, I on the other hand feel I need a season off especially as next season is clearly heading for a car crash.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 16:37]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Just counting down the games! on 16:43 - Feb 12 with 823 viewsBushRanger82

You're not the only one.
This club is only about getting a place at the premier league table, and then clinging on to it by hook or by crook. Getting inevitably relegated, and regurgetating the slop all over again. And that's it.

The club is also taking us supporters a little too much for granted.
This business with inconveniencing your own supporters trying to get home, rather than the away fans, is bang out of order.
And no matter how many times you tell that Josh geezer head of operations, what he says amounts to this, Don't like the arrangements? You'll just have to lump it, then.

No, I'm pretty sure I won't be renewing. There has to be more to a Saturday afternoon/evening than this endless feeling angry, bitter, and frustrated.
Just counting down the games! on 00:16 - Feb 13 with 672 viewsconnell10

God you lot that do the home and away games need a medal!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just counting down the games! on 00:38 - Feb 13 with 636 viewsnumptydumpty

Season ticket holder

Unlikely renew Season ticket next year but I said friend I now don't wish to go again this season.

Yesterday was the first time for years, I was not stupidly optimistic before a game.

Normally I have had a naive belief that we can easily tonk whoever we are playing. Not based on facts but due to sheer stupidity of being a long term fan.

But walking to the game on Saturday, was walking head down like a doomed man to a guaranteed reverse and more than likely an absolute tragedy of a performance and result.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024