Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To go to QPR or not to go !!! 08:33 - Mar 11 with 1232 viewsnumptydumpty

Have the option going local rugby club, watch decent game rugby with couple of mates, then in the clubhouse with great atmosphere watching six nations with England v France in the nice and warm.

Second option, go up to London, on extremely overcrowded train, then crammed onto connection to Shepherds Bush, all on my tod, to watch QPR second eleven, due to injuries, get turned over by a much more organised and motivated team.

Then struggle back home and think why did I do that ??

Unfortunately I am taking option number two.

In the hope that today's the day this God awful run ends and we actually win a game.

I don't expect a win but even the very thinnest of chances, means I will be there today.

Anyone else have better options today but won't choose wisely !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 10:00 - Mar 11 with 1124 viewsBlue_Castello

Well there was another option but my masochistic tendencies always get the better of me, it's like a drug I just can't kick the habit and as you say it's the hope that kills you.......

Sadly I pretty much know the outcome if we persist with the current back four against Watfords attack, Sarr, Joao and Davies have Premiership qualities, we need to build a brick wall.
To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 10:52 - Mar 11 with 1042 viewsstanistheman

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 10:00 - Mar 11 by Blue_Castello

Well there was another option but my masochistic tendencies always get the better of me, it's like a drug I just can't kick the habit and as you say it's the hope that kills you.......

Sadly I pretty much know the outcome if we persist with the current back four against Watfords attack, Sarr, Joao and Davies have Premiership qualities, we need to build a brick wall.

I am opting for option 3 and will stay at home and watch the England v France Six Nations match as I am sick and tired of watching QPR lose without ever even looking remotely like winning.

The mess the DoF has made of this club has finally worn me down. He won’t go and doesn’t look like getting the push so the downward spiral will go on.

How the owners (and some fans) cannot see he is failing is astounding.

He appoints the managers/coaches, recruits players and overseas the failing academy that hasn’t produced even one decent first team player (Kakay is about the best product and that says a lot about it). And when the manager fails to bring success, he gets sacked or replaced and the cycle repeats again. Nothing to do with Teflon Les of course.
To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 12:27 - Mar 11 with 984 viewsnumptydumpty

Sadly am on my way to Loftus Road

With an air of despondency !!!

With the slightest belief that today will be that day that changes everything !!!

Will be wondering how England France in rugby turns out !!

Will have I made the correct decision ??

Answers on a postcard !!!!

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 12:40 - Mar 11 with 962 viewsJules4367

If you support QPR- support them!
Yes, there are wasters, yes there are players who lack confidence, yes we may/shall let in at least three goals today, yes there is always something 'better' to do BUT................#

If you are a TRUE supporter, (not one who only goes when it is good), who knows that there is a chance of their being beaten but also that there ARE people out there actually TRYING then support them and the question shouldn't have been asked.

If the support dwindles, because we have all got better things to do then -at some point- the board will so "sod this, let's not keep wasting our money as support has dried up!"

AND THEN, you'll be free EVERY SATURDAY and EVENINGS MID WEEK!

Yep, I am expecting a trouncing - but QPR is my team, thick and thin, good and bad, better or worse. But I am going and proud to wear my hoops shirt irrespective of whatever anyone says, thinks or how they play today.

That's what it means to say QPR till I die!
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 12:44]
To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 14:35 - Mar 11 with 861 viewsnumptydumpty

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 12:40 - Mar 11 by Jules4367

If you support QPR- support them!
Yes, there are wasters, yes there are players who lack confidence, yes we may/shall let in at least three goals today, yes there is always something 'better' to do BUT................#

If you are a TRUE supporter, (not one who only goes when it is good), who knows that there is a chance of their being beaten but also that there ARE people out there actually TRYING then support them and the question shouldn't have been asked.

If the support dwindles, because we have all got better things to do then -at some point- the board will so "sod this, let's not keep wasting our money as support has dried up!"

AND THEN, you'll be free EVERY SATURDAY and EVENINGS MID WEEK!

Yep, I am expecting a trouncing - but QPR is my team, thick and thin, good and bad, better or worse. But I am going and proud to wear my hoops shirt irrespective of whatever anyone says, thinks or how they play today.

That's what it means to say QPR till I die!
[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 12:44]

Asked the question not because I was never going

Was aways going to go but on an insanity level from one to ten currently in terms of insanity watching our lovely boys is on level ten !!!

You can't question blindly that you questioning my loyalty to the club.

Been attending since 1980 so clearly not a fairweather fan !!!

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 17:23 - Mar 11 with 796 viewsGaryT

You do it for day's like today.

Nuff said.
To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 17:40 - Mar 11 with 747 viewsnumptydumpty

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 17:23 - Mar 11 by GaryT

You do it for day's like today.

Nuff said.

Thank f**k for that !!!!

Yes insanity rules ok !!!!

There is a God !!! And his name is Gareth !!!!

Meanwhile my option number 2 which I did not take.

England 3 France 27. Half time score.

We go again on Tuesday !!!!

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 697 viewsnumptydumpty

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 10:52 - Mar 11 by stanistheman

I am opting for option 3 and will stay at home and watch the England v France Six Nations match as I am sick and tired of watching QPR lose without ever even looking remotely like winning.

The mess the DoF has made of this club has finally worn me down. He won’t go and doesn’t look like getting the push so the downward spiral will go on.

How the owners (and some fans) cannot see he is failing is astounding.

He appoints the managers/coaches, recruits players and overseas the failing academy that hasn’t produced even one decent first team player (Kakay is about the best product and that says a lot about it). And when the manager fails to bring success, he gets sacked or replaced and the cycle repeats again. Nothing to do with Teflon Les of course.

How do you feel about your choice right now Stan.

England 10 France 53 as I speak and QPR battling win !!!

You probably knew in the back of your mind, how it was meant to happen !!! 🤣 🤣

Login to get fewer ads

To go to QPR or not to go !!! on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 673 viewsnix

I'm a stubborn baggage, so went along despite our recent disastrous form and even had a smidgeon of belief. Although last week was really poor, it looked to me like we were trying to be more direct which is what we've been crying out for. Today vindicated this and it largely clicked, especially in the first half.

Thrilled to see Kakay and Drewe doing so well. Who'd have thought we'd have two of our own fullbacks from the Academy holding their own against their very expensively acquired forward line, including €41 million for Saar and Pedro alone. It puts into perspective some of the moaning that goes on about Dykes, who cost £2 million and deserved his standing ovation for the commitment he provided and the clever balls he made down the channels to keep us moving.

Yep, glad I went and the crowd were magnificent today. We don't need much to keep us singing and the effort the players put in was richly rewarded by the fans.

And yes as a PP said, can Ale come every week?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024