Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Ladies' Team 14:04 - Mar 12 with 1526 viewsJules4367

People at turnstiles were promoting their next game. Think I might give them some support!

Anyone else go??
QPR Ladies' Team on 16:55 - Mar 12 with 1409 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve been to a couple of away games this season,but my daughter plays adult football also at 2pm on Sundays so it’s virtually impossible for me to make it to the home games.
They played well at Norwich but were beaten by a hat trick by the best striker in the league.I’ve heard that a few of the ladies are season ticket holders and fans of the club so they are worth the backing.
I also heard that it wouldn’t take too much financial help from the club to progress to the next level,but that help is slow in coming.
QPR Ladies' Team on 09:43 - Mar 13 with 1240 viewsandrew1302

I have an involvement with the ladies team who have been growing and doing fantastically well over the last couple of seasons. The biggest crowd we have had is 900 and it would be great if there was a turnout of QPR fans to support them. They only get to play at Loftus Road on rare occasion so it will make it all the more enjoyable if there were lots of fans in attendance.
QPR Ladies' Team on 12:44 - Mar 13 with 1152 viewsTacticalR

How easy/difficult is it to get the ground where the team normally plays? (by public transport)

Air hostess clique

QPR Ladies' Team on 12:52 - Mar 13 with 1140 viewsAustrianHoop

Another one who is taking an interest in the Ladies games, Obviously living in Austria I can't get to QPR games but my stepdaughter plays and will be joining Austria Vienna under 16 in the summer. She already played for the U19 in an Indoor Tournament and there really was some impressive football on show. So all I can say is support the girls, it is honest football with no little skill...
QPR Ladies' Team on 15:08 - Mar 13 with 1035 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR Ladies' Team on 12:44 - Mar 13 by TacticalR

How easy/difficult is it to get the ground where the team normally plays? (by public transport)

The ground is 0.6 miles away from Perivale underground station.And 0.5 miles from south Greenford overground station.The woman are playing at loftus road on March 26th though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024