Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kentucky Derby 01:04 - May 6 with 1386 viewsBoston

Surely the British punter has to go with the 6/1 Angel of Empire?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Kentucky Derby on 06:23 - May 6 with 1290 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Boston, sit down, I have something to tell you.

Clearly, the news hasn't hit the colonies yet, because the Angel you refer to, passed last September.

In the circumstances, Kingsbarns might be more topical.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kentucky Derby on 08:47 - May 6 with 1232 viewsSonofpugwash

I love this meeting.
Forte has been impressive but nearly got caught last time out.Going to stick with it nevertheless.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Kentucky Derby on 00:38 - May 7 with 1126 viewsBoston

Wrong call by the trainer of A of E methinks. Had the jockey hold the horse at the back then couldn't get through the field in time with a faster than expected race. Unlucky.
Congrats to those who picked Mage.

Kentucky Derby on 09:20 - May 7 with 1039 viewsSonofpugwash

Kentucky Derby on 00:38 - May 7 by Boston

Wrong call by the trainer of A of E methinks. Had the jockey hold the horse at the back then couldn't get through the field in time with a faster than expected race. Unlucky.
Congrats to those who picked Mage.

Forte didn't run because the ground was too fast.Got me money back and put it on Mage because form was 4-2 and the speed rating was good.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Kentucky Derby on 00:42 - May 8 with 904 viewsBrianMcCarthy

7 more.

https://apnews.com/article/2023-kentucky-derby-live-updates-02c48f133ca75e513fce

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kentucky Derby on 01:53 - May 8 with 873 viewsBoston

Kentucky Derby on 09:20 - May 7 by Sonofpugwash

Forte didn't run because the ground was too fast.Got me money back and put it on Mage because form was 4-2 and the speed rating was good.

Forte didn't run because the Kentucky horse racing vet raised concerns over a bruised foot.

Kentucky Derby on 11:54 - May 8 with 790 viewsRanger_Things

Kentucky Derby on 00:42 - May 8 by BrianMcCarthy

7 more.

https://apnews.com/article/2023-kentucky-derby-live-updates-02c48f133ca75e513fce

I get that there are huge amounts of money to be made in racing but I’ll never understand how those who profess to love horses are content to allow so much cruelty towards them. I watched a racehorse up close breaking its leg and then suffering for what felt like an age for it to be shot. It was horrific and something that will live with me forever. I’ve not watched a race since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024