Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights Preston 0 QPR 2 12:21 - Dec 2 with 688 viewsbosh67

I love that the 1st half only takes up 1 minute 49 seconds and most of that is the two teams walking out at the start.

We suddenly look like a football team again. Willock and in particular Chair pulling the strings (not hamstrings) but the whole way we play is transformed back somewhat to what we were doing in the good days under Warburton.

Work to do at the back but the one really big new things is the high press and hunting in packs to get the ball back. That's massive.

Good commentator. Yes I know they post do it but he's good.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2023 12:21]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights Preston 0 QPR 2 on 12:23 - Dec 2 with 664 viewsBklynRanger

I had a friend visiting and missed the whole thing, so looking forward to watching the full second half when they put it up.
Extended highlights Preston 0 QPR 2 on 14:25 - Dec 2 with 538 viewsderbyhoop

Extended highlights Preston 0 QPR 2 on 12:23 - Dec 2 by BklynRanger

I had a friend visiting and missed the whole thing, so looking forward to watching the full second half when they put it up.

I wouldn't bother with 1st half, unless you want a lesson in how to defend by keeping in shape.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024