Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon 15:08 - Jan 16 with 647 viewsRobbyQPR

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz same old same old. how many times have we heard this c.rap. just get on with it and do it on the pitch and stop talkin about it.
lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:12 - Jan 16 with 633 viewshoopstilidie

How dare he be positive?
Doesn`t he know the supporters have already decided we are down?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon (n/t) on 15:12 - Jan 16 with 633 viewsBromleyHoop

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:19 - Jan 16 with 613 viewsTonto

what is supposed to say?

I think the FA Cup is pointless and please mr Hughes, i know we've only just met, but i dont want to play, but keep picking me in the league games, even after you have just spent £4m on Alex/Samba/A N other

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:30 - Jan 16 with 578 viewsA40Bosh

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:19 - Jan 16 by Tonto

what is supposed to say?

I think the FA Cup is pointless and please mr Hughes, i know we've only just met, but i dont want to play, but keep picking me in the league games, even after you have just spent £4m on Alex/Samba/A N other

Gabby has played 15 times under MH before yesterday.

He has probably formed an opinion of his use at this stage.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:33 - Jan 16 with 556 viewsrobith

He gets asked a question by a journo and he gives a footballer's cliched answer.

It's not like he's walking around making these pronouncements outloud to anyone who'll listen
lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:40 - Jan 16 with 536 viewsadhoc_qpr

Footballers are always going to trot out these safe cliches, better that than Barton constantly on the verge of being fined.

Similar sentiments have been posted on this board today - we need a positive result of any sort to lift the gloom, even a meaningless cup game will do.
lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:59 - Jan 16 with 509 viewsA40Bosh

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 15:33 - Jan 16 by robith

He gets asked a question by a journo and he gives a footballer's cliched answer.

It's not like he's walking around making these pronouncements outloud to anyone who'll listen

Yes, but what I get annoyed about is the cliched questions from Paul Morrisey on QPR player that then feed into these offy site exclusives.

I know many will probably argue that Morrissey has to ask the questions in such a way that he can extract more than a "yeah" or "exactly" or a "you know what I mean?" response from the average player, but a lot of the time these interviews are just pure durge.

I like listening to Tommy Smith on Player, because at least it shuts Morrissey up when he strings a few meaningful sentences together without having to be spoonfed the answers.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

lets use tomorrows cup game as a springboard - Gabbidon on 19:02 - Jan 16 with 429 viewsWestonsuperR

I'm not at all annoyed with Gabs for giving an opinion, what is he meant to say!? However I do question the content of the official site sometimes, what is the point of reading yet another boring article on 'how we are going to try to start winning' surely they could put up something a little different and more interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024