Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin 17:14 - Sep 15 with 3137 viewssevenhoop

Quite astonishing performance. Unbelievable!

Granero superb too.

Can't wait to see the stats on ground covered by those two
Faurlin on 17:22 - Sep 15 with 3077 viewsQPR_ARG

Faurlin and Granero are not my men of the match but only because Julio Cesar beats them to the prize.

That early save kept us in the game. We all know we are shite when we go behind in the score.

But those two, Ale and Granero, what a difference they make to our midfield.

It's simple: they can play football. Period.

Class act. Both of them.

Me too can't wait to see the stats. Somebody post them here, please!
Faurlin on 17:25 - Sep 15 with 3035 viewskropotkin41

Faurlin and Granero were massive - calm, collected and commanding. Pero hableis espagnol, es normal.

I thought that there were plenty of players who put in good performances. Great game!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Faurlin on 17:27 - Sep 15 with 3021 viewsSnipper

Cesar gave our defence the confidence to play. Hail Cesar.
Faurlin on 17:28 - Sep 15 with 3011 viewskropotkin41

Faurlin on 17:27 - Sep 15 by Snipper

Cesar gave our defence the confidence to play. Hail Cesar.

He gave me confidence too.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Faurlin (n/t) on 17:29 - Sep 15 with 2982 viewsAmancalledhorse

Great to see him back where he belongs! Superb performance alongside Granero!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Faurlin on 17:34 - Sep 15 with 2944 viewsBklynRanger

Good to see him challenging well for headers again. Some great passes, good tackles, and 90 minutes injury free.

That partnership will only get better too.

Get Diakite back on form and we finally have some great options.
Faurlin (n/t) on 17:35 - Sep 15 with 2926 viewsAmancalledhorse

Faurlin on 17:58 - Sep 15 with 2788 viewsChurchOfLes

It was wonderful to watch! At times they dominated midfield, a little
more space against a weaker team (West Ham) and we'll see some stunning play.

My only complaint from today was a slightly disappointing atmosphere are times. Solid point against a very good side, kept Hazard very quiet.
Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin (n/t) on 18:39 - Sep 15 with 2593 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought Faurlin was the best player on the pitch by some distance, he looked the £30m player. Granero had a superb 2nd half and what a pair they are not many teams will have better and they bossed the European champions.

Today for the 1st time at this level we had a proper spine, backbone from the awesome Cesar to Nelson the leader and organiser. Special word for Boswinga as well who was a class act today both attacking and defensively on both flanks

If we are going to score goals and win games though we need to get either Hoilett or Taraabt on the pitch for Park or SWP. Both had very good games but both let us down in the final third.

Two other points. Zamora needs competition for the 9 slot priority for January. Cisse looked overweight
Faurlin on 18:43 - Sep 15 with 2561 viewscollegeranger

Granero and Faurlin were colossal today. Tackled everything controlled and dictated the middle of the park - have a good understanding already. Fat Frank was very quiet and this effectively cut off a lot of the supply to Torres and Hazard.

Far better performance from the whole than last years home tie.

Well done lads
Faurlin on 23:14 - Sep 15 with 2219 viewsade_qpr

Faurlin on 17:34 - Sep 15 by BklynRanger

Good to see him challenging well for headers again. Some great passes, good tackles, and 90 minutes injury free.

That partnership will only get better too.

Get Diakite back on form and we finally have some great options.

this^^^
sums up my thoughts as well

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Faurlin on 23:27 - Sep 15 with 2202 viewsvblockranger

hope we can hang onto Faurlin as i think he may soon be turning some heads
Faurlin on 14:12 - Sep 16 with 2068 viewsToast_R

This guy is simply amazing and dare I say it, he's come back looking better then ever, it could be he now has better quality team mates around him but he steps up to every scenario that's put before him with aplomb.

One occasion yesterday he lost the ball in the middle of the pitch but retrieved the situation immediately by chasing and executing the perfect tackle to win it back, Iu was a moment of pure class from a guy that simply oozes the stuff.

To Hughe's who's never had the pleasure before the season started, this is like a free 15m signing with no added wage demand and the boy is going to get so much better.
Faurlin on 15:32 - Sep 16 with 1976 viewsyankranger

He looks stronger to me since his injury. He looks a lot broader. They have must have had him on the weights during his rehabilitation.

So good to have him back.
Faurlin on 16:55 - Sep 16 with 1885 viewsbatmanhoop

to think there was some posters on another site who wanted to bring in Jenas over Ale, sadly think some of the giants in Europe will come for him, immense player
Faurlin on 17:27 - Sep 16 with 1835 viewsRangersAreBack

Fantastic to have him back and so pleased to see that the injury has not diminished his talent.
Faurlin on 23:05 - Sep 16 with 1676 viewssevenhoop

Faurlin on 15:32 - Sep 16 by yankranger

He looks stronger to me since his injury. He looks a lot broader. They have must have had him on the weights during his rehabilitation.

So good to have him back.

One thing he's really added to his game is when he gives the ball, he straight away runs into a new position to make himself available for a return pass, if needed. Watch him next time, it makes it easy for his teammates if they have no other options on
Faurlin on 23:11 - Sep 16 with 1665 viewsKiwi76

Really enjoyable to watch the quick thinking/ quick feet from Faurlin/Granero mixed in with some graft as well. Seem to be immediately on same wavelength.
Faurlin on 07:41 - Sep 17 with 1571 viewsNeil_SI

It was an excellent performance, but the best thing about his display was that he visibly grew in confidence as the match went on. The knee held out well, and while he hesitated once or twice with some of the tackles, when he put them in, he realised he was fine.

He still needs to take his time though, there's no need to rush, and even if he continues to play in this manner it's more than enough to help the side. But it's exciting to see him paired with Esteban Granero in the middle, they're already complimenting each other quite beautifully.
Faurlin on 08:23 - Sep 17 with 1527 viewsdodge_stoke_r

What a ball from Granero to put SWP in for his shot on goal.
Faurlin on 08:40 - Sep 17 with 1504 viewsDylanP

Faurlin on 18:43 - Sep 15 by collegeranger

Granero and Faurlin were colossal today. Tackled everything controlled and dictated the middle of the park - have a good understanding already. Fat Frank was very quiet and this effectively cut off a lot of the supply to Torres and Hazard.

Far better performance from the whole than last years home tie.

Well done lads

Far better than last year. We certainly played a better game. But we came away from last season's game with 3 points. We could really do with the extra two points right now.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Faurlin on 12:44 - Sep 17 with 1415 viewshoops_legend

Faurlin on 08:40 - Sep 17 by DylanP

Far better than last year. We certainly played a better game. But we came away from last season's game with 3 points. We could really do with the extra two points right now.

Just to add, Faurlin is immense.

Taarabt and Faurlin link up so well it is criminal for them not to be playing together. They haven't really had the opportunity to on a regular basis recently due to injury or NW dropping Taarabt for no reason
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024