Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We deserved too win today 15:32 - Nov 4 with 1672 viewscarrotcrunch_R

A good performance much the better side just unlucky cisse should play in every game .
We deserved too win today on 15:35 - Nov 4 with 1250 viewsklr

That's like saying we deserved to stay up after we have been relegated.

Negative manager that is stifling top quality players, there's no way on earth we wont improve under 'Arry & I dont even like the bloke.
We deserved too win today on 15:35 - Nov 4 with 1243 viewsShackletonR

But we didn't and im sick of hearing it, we cant defend and always will be open to a goal from a set piece or hopefull ball in to the box.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

We deserved too win today on 15:36 - Nov 4 with 1234 viewsRangersDave

Was the OP watching the game?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

We deserved too win today on 15:37 - Nov 4 with 1216 viewskropotkin41

If Cissé gets his mojo back we will at least start scoring more. That much we agree on.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

We deserved too win today on 15:37 - Nov 4 with 1210 viewscheeseydane

We can't defend---simple as.

Until that is sorted, we will be in the dogpoo-

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

We deserved too win today on 15:43 - Nov 4 with 1177 viewsisawqpratwcity

The draw was probably a fair result. We'd have won but for their goalie but we were never decisively better. Hughes made a better team selection but we were still nervous and shapeless for most of the first half.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

We deserved too win today on 15:43 - Nov 4 with 1173 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Yes the season hasn't been good yes i have been calling for Hughes head as well and yes we defended lousy again at a set piece but ffs we played well and was superior against reading today and the team played positive football in which I want to see so f**k you all with your negative comments. if we have played badly and defensive I can understand it but not today ffs.
We deserved too win today on 15:45 - Nov 4 with 1146 viewsRangersDave

I refer the gentleman to the question I gave some moments ago.

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

We deserved too win today on 15:46 - Nov 4 with 1134 viewsdavman

We deserved too win today on 15:35 - Nov 4 by ShackletonR

But we didn't and im sick of hearing it, we cant defend and always will be open to a goal from a set piece or hopefull ball in to the box.

Spot on. Yes, you could argue we had the better chances, but those free headers in the box against a better team will result in us getting yet another mauling. SIX wins in just about a year is, frankly, shocking and reminds me of Ray Harford and that evening in Oxford. Hughes, however, had a little bit more ££££££££££ to spend that Raymundo...

...Anyone know where Hughes parks his car????

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

We deserved too win today on 15:48 - Nov 4 with 1120 viewsantoknee64

Thought Nelson was amazing today,AF seemed to hide and Boss had hes worse game for us so far.
When the hell will Fabio be available.
And get Faurlin back in.
We deserved too win today on 15:50 - Nov 4 with 1112 viewscarrotcrunch_R

We deserved too win today on 15:45 - Nov 4 by RangersDave

I refer the gentleman to the question I gave some moments ago.

If the question was aimed at me yes I did watch the game on tv .We were the better side over 90 mins played attacking football an was unlucky .
We deserved too win today on 15:50 - Nov 4 with 1105 viewsTHEBUSH

Agreed on chances we should have won today, but we didn't play well and it don't look good for the future.
Although the last thing we need now is to start changing things, what we need is stability.
Maybe MH will have to go at the end of December if we're still in the bottom 3, but he needs every chance to turn it around.
I think he picked the best team possible today, so maybe he knows now what our best team is.
We deserved too win today on 15:52 - Nov 4 with 1087 viewsScubaHoop

We deserved too win today on 15:43 - Nov 4 by carrotcrunch_R

Yes the season hasn't been good yes i have been calling for Hughes head as well and yes we defended lousy again at a set piece but ffs we played well and was superior against reading today and the team played positive football in which I want to see so f**k you all with your negative comments. if we have played badly and defensive I can understand it but not today ffs.

because if things don't radically change we're going down. Hughes has named an unchanged side once in his entire time at QPR and not won a single away game, 10 games in to the season and we're without a single win, at this rate we'll finish just the odd TWENTY points from safety, he's a fugging joke and please God TF will realise he has got to go.
We deserved too win today on 15:52 - Nov 4 with 1082 viewsklr

We deserved too win today on 15:50 - Nov 4 by THEBUSH

Agreed on chances we should have won today, but we didn't play well and it don't look good for the future.
Although the last thing we need now is to start changing things, what we need is stability.
Maybe MH will have to go at the end of December if we're still in the bottom 3, but he needs every chance to turn it around.
I think he picked the best team possible today, so maybe he knows now what our best team is.

He needs to go now, December is a fantasy world mate, we are already as good as relegated by then.
We deserved too win today on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 1042 viewsRs_Holy

We deserved too win today on 15:35 - Nov 4 by ShackletonR

Absolutely spot on....WE NEED TO SORT OUT OUR DEFENCE!!!! (if anyone at the club is listening)
We deserved too win today on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 1037 viewsToast_R

I think Carrotcruncher needs to eat more carrots, we simply were not good enough to win today at home to Reading who will be going down with us come end of the season. Positive result for them not us.

Hughes is out of ideas how to fix this
We deserved too win today on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 1019 viewsShackletonR

We deserved too win today on 15:52 - Nov 4 by klr

He needs to go now, December is a fantasy world mate, we are already as good as relegated by then.

I agree, i said if we didn't have 12 points by ten games we would struggle this season, ffs we have 4, we have to change now or we are down, we dont win away we dont win at home, that = relagation, unless thats ok with the board its time for MH and his blind defensive coach to go.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

We deserved too win today on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 1015 viewswhittocksRs

Deserve got nothin' to do with it.
We deserved too win today on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 993 viewsTHEBUSH

We deserved too win today on 15:52 - Nov 4 by klr

I don't like the position we're in anymore than you, but it's Hughes team and I think he should be given until December.
Also I would think TF has a contingency plan in place, just in case he does have to sack Hughes, keep the faith !!
We deserved too win today on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 999 viewscarrotcrunch_R

We deserved too win today on 15:58 - Nov 4 by Toast_R

I think Carrotcruncher needs to eat more carrots, we simply were not good enough to win today at home to Reading who will be going down with us come end of the season. Positive result for them not us.

Hughes is out of ideas how to fix this

If taraabt scored that gifted chance it would be a different message board. We was the better side and we looked the more likely too win
We deserved too win today on 16:07 - Nov 4 with 992 viewsRangersDave

No mate, sorry we disagree

We deserved too win today on 16:08 - Nov 4 with 987 viewsbaz_qpr

We deserved too win today on 15:50 - Nov 4 by carrotcrunch_R

If the question was aimed at me yes I did watch the game on tv .We were the better side over 90 mins played attacking football an was unlucky .

Did you only watch the last 30 minutes because we were Rank and disjointed for the first 2/3rds
We deserved too win today on 16:23 - Nov 4 with 943 viewsINFIRMARY

Do you sit in a restricted view seat ?

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

We deserved too win today on 16:31 - Nov 4 with 917 viewsamhoop

Yep definitely, we absolutely dominated the first half, played reading off the pithch, don't forget they had more rest and time to prepare for the game than we did as well, can't believe it.
We deserved too win today on 16:33 - Nov 4 with 912 viewscarrotcrunch_R

We deserved too win today on 16:23 - Nov 4 by INFIRMARY

Do you sit in a restricted view seat ?

Crikey am I the only one to think that we were the better team over the 90mins reading did fa second half I dont get it perhaps I was watching a different game from everyone else .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024