Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MH 17:54 - Nov 17 with 932 viewsRangersDave

On 5 live now

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

MH on 17:54 - Nov 17 with 914 viewsRANGERS4EVER

saying?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MH on 17:55 - Nov 17 with 905 viewsRangersDave

No where near last weeks performance
Players couldn't comprehend the significance of today's match.
He and staff didn't see the performance coming
Expects to be there next week

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

MH on 17:55 - Nov 17 with 894 viewsRangersDave

Says we need to change things around quickly

MH on 17:56 - Nov 17 with 865 viewsRANGERS4EVER

MH on 17:55 - Nov 17 by RangersDave

No where near last weeks performance
Players couldn't comprehend the significance of today's match.
He and staff didn't see the performance coming
Expects to be there next week

FFS.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

MH on 17:57 - Nov 17 with 835 viewsFDC

Missed it

Sorry but:

"Players couldn't comprehend the significance of today's match."

What the fck is this supposed to mean? How can this possibly be the case, and if it is the case, who's fcking job is it to make sure that they do?!
MH on 17:57 - Nov 17 with 832 viewsCambsHoop

MH on 17:55 - Nov 17 by RangersDave

Says we need to change things around quickly

He's right on that one, starting with the manager.
MH on 17:57 - Nov 17 with 825 viewsTopCat34

So thats it. He's staying. Great. How have we engineered a situation in which MH is literally unsackable. It's not going to happen for us, relegation is certainly on the cards and I wouldn't be surprised if we found ourselves in the championship next year if MH stays.
MH on 17:57 - Nov 17 with 818 viewsstuabd

In other words, I know this is not working out, but you'll need to sack me to get rid of me.
Login to get fewer ads

MH on 17:57 - Nov 17 with 818 viewsClive_Anderson

I don't remember last weeks performance being particularly brilliant. Has he forgotten that we lost 1-0 to a very poor Stoke team.

I think he's trying to pull the wool over Tony's eyes and unfortunately is probably succeeding.
MH on 17:58 - Nov 17 with 793 viewsRangersDave

Out of touch, plain ignorant, out of depth, myopic, stupid, mad, greedy, incompetent, twa t. Pick one or all!!!!
:-(

MH on 17:59 - Nov 17 with 770 viewsJamie

Under-pressure QPR manager Mark Hughes talking to the BBC: "That is the enigma really as last week we really perform well, we got on the ball and passed it well and showed good intensity and competed well, and on another day we could have won.
"Today, we were nowhere near that. Whether or not it was the significance of the game, maybe that leant itself to apprehension, I have no idea until we go through it as a group.
"From my point of view as a staff, we didn't see that performance coming as last week we did fine.
"We needed a big performance today, and did not get one."

"I can imagine there are a lot of frustrated people connected with QPR right now and I can understand that. But it's not a case of hiding. You have to front up, puff your chest out, get to the bones of it and change things around. We'll do that very quickly."
MH on 18:04 - Nov 17 with 689 viewsMonahoop

MH on 17:59 - Nov 17 by Jamie

Under-pressure QPR manager Mark Hughes talking to the BBC: "That is the enigma really as last week we really perform well, we got on the ball and passed it well and showed good intensity and competed well, and on another day we could have won.
"Today, we were nowhere near that. Whether or not it was the significance of the game, maybe that leant itself to apprehension, I have no idea until we go through it as a group.
"From my point of view as a staff, we didn't see that performance coming as last week we did fine.

"I can imagine there are a lot of frustrated people connected with QPR right now and I can understand that. But it's not a case of hiding. You have to front up, puff your chest out, get to the bones of it and change things around. We'll do that very quickly."

Well feel so much better for listening to that.

Just go you arrogant sap and stop talking out of your anus.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

MH on 18:08 - Nov 17 with 613 viewsGloryHunter

I thought MH was supposed to base his "work" on thorough analysis of data and statistics. This clearly does not extend to analysis of his own record as manager.
MH on 18:09 - Nov 17 with 602 viewsNoRway

MH is surely an Ok human being. But he is not a good football manager.
MH on 18:09 - Nov 17 with 585 viewsClive_Anderson

MH on 18:08 - Nov 17 by GloryHunter

I thought MH was supposed to base his "work" on thorough analysis of data and statistics. This clearly does not extend to analysis of his own record as manager.

He already knows how brilliant he is as manager and doesn't need to check the stats to prove it.
MH on 18:11 - Nov 17 with 541 viewsWesty75

Until now I thought he deserved a bit more time but enough. He has to f*cking go.
MH on 19:30 - Nov 17 with 311 viewsThaiHoop

MH on 17:59 - Nov 17 by Jamie

"last week we really perform well, we got on the ball and passed it well and showed good intensity and competed well, and on another day we could have won"......so basically we went into today's game saying "more of the same from last weeks defeat lads"?!

Well I must have watched a different game last week then, especially the last 20 or so minutes where we seemed to pretty much accept defeat.

Mind you, to be fair it was much the same in as much as the team needing to chase the game appeared to be completely oblivious to the situation.

This really is beyond a joke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024