Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy poo stirring? 12:58 - Jan 3 with 3604 viewshoof_hearted

The wanabe diddy david hamilton last night incited the crowd at a tense London derby. Should be reported and sacked. That comment about Marvin Hinton having won more medals than QPR ever have (after a gentle "who the fecking 'ell are you" greeting as he limped past us). It could have casued a riot and people have been sacked for less...

(It's "rub it in" day )
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:00 - Jan 3 with 2587 viewsNorthernr

I notice that mouthy fat cnt wasn't back at the final whistle with his birthday messages and witty banter.

I particularly like it when he holds the microphone up to the crowd so they can shout a player's name, or acclaim somebody who played for them pre-1997 that they've never heard of. Even if they did respond as he wishes - which they don't - it shows a fundamental lack of knowledge about how a microphone works.

All in all, I wouldn't piss on the bloke if he was on fire.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:02 - Jan 3 with 2568 viewsdaveB

Most Chelsea fans I know think he's a prick as well
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:02 - Jan 3 with 2563 viewsBlackCrowe

We should do nothing. That announcer's comment sums up Chelsea and their support and why every other club hates them. Let's keep it that way.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 2556 viewshoof_hearted

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:00 - Jan 3 by Northernr

I notice that mouthy fat cnt wasn't back at the final whistle with his birthday messages and witty banter.

I particularly like it when he holds the microphone up to the crowd so they can shout a player's name, or acclaim somebody who played for them pre-1997 that they've never heard of. Even if they did respond as he wishes - which they don't - it shows a fundamental lack of knowledge about how a microphone works.

All in all, I wouldn't piss on the bloke if he was on fire.

No filth left to talk to by then. Oh baby dem smiles just keeps on comin'.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:06 - Jan 3 with 2512 viewsKonk

That bloke is a complete and utter bellend. Ultimately, he's just a classless cu nt with a microphone who makes Chelsea look completely small time and cheap; can you imagine his peers at traditionally big clubs like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs etc doing that? Tinpot.

The tool can be found on Youtube doing a hilarious piece to plug his book:

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:09 - Jan 3 with 2473 viewsqueensparker

One of my favourite Stamford Bridge memories is a rousing five minute chorus of "Trevor Brooking is a w**ker" in the late 80s, as he meandered past that sh*thole of an away end covered in weeds and an old Portakabin.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:10 - Jan 3 with 2457 viewsNorthernr

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:06 - Jan 3 by Konk

That bloke is a complete and utter bellend. Ultimately, he's just a classless cu nt with a microphone who makes Chelsea look completely small time and cheap; can you imagine his peers at traditionally big clubs like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs etc doing that? Tinpot.

If anybody sits through 5 mins and 34 seconds of that they should be on the Queen's birthday honours list.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:18 - Jan 3 with 2397 viewsKonk

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:10 - Jan 3 by Northernr

If anybody sits through 5 mins and 34 seconds of that they should be on the Queen's birthday honours list.

It might have seemed like a great idea at the time - the whole cabbie/author set-up, but surely when they got back to the editing suite and put the finishing touches to it, surely someone should have taken him to one side and said, "Mate, this video...it makes you look a right cu nt".

Neil Barnett is a tit.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:24 - Jan 3 with 2364 viewsdaveB

"I've been a supporter all my life, since i was six!"

Well you've not been a supporter all your life then have you dopey
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:29 - Jan 3 with 2326 viewssmegma

One of my brothers supports them. He was in the hotel after a game a few years back when the tw@t with the mic walked in. He was wearing sunglasses. It was 1030pm in the winter. My brother asked him 'why are you wearing glasses at night'.He told him 'it makes me look cool' so my brother told him 'take your glasses off you prick,you look a tw@t and as I can't see your eyes its rude' ...he mumbled some inanity and my brother had to be restrained from chinning him. He is hated by most regulars that I know.
One day someone will chin him as he tries to wind up EVERY away support, not just us.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:33 - Jan 3 with 2301 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Was it Bristol City where the bloke said "give me a cheer North stand, make some NOISE" etc or was that somewhere else? it went down erm...how you would expect it to.

Pretty sure it was a League 2 ground when we were there. (memory never been the best though)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:35 - Jan 3 with 2276 viewsSuffolkHoop

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:33 - Jan 3 by Metallica_Hoop

Was it Bristol City where the bloke said "give me a cheer North stand, make some NOISE" etc or was that somewhere else? it went down erm...how you would expect it to.

Pretty sure it was a League 2 ground when we were there. (memory never been the best though)

I remember something similar happening at the Ricoh a couple of years ago?
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:36 - Jan 3 with 2265 viewsKonk

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:29 - Jan 3 by smegma

One of my brothers supports them. He was in the hotel after a game a few years back when the tw@t with the mic walked in. He was wearing sunglasses. It was 1030pm in the winter. My brother asked him 'why are you wearing glasses at night'.He told him 'it makes me look cool' so my brother told him 'take your glasses off you prick,you look a tw@t and as I can't see your eyes its rude' ...he mumbled some inanity and my brother had to be restrained from chinning him. He is hated by most regulars that I know.
One day someone will chin him as he tries to wind up EVERY away support, not just us.

Sounds about right. I'm not precious - I don't get upset when an opposition player scores and gives it large after taking stick all game - I just think that a PA should restrict him/herself to reading out the teams, scores (from all four divisions) and introducing whichever ex-player is there to do the raffle or present someone with a medal. It shouldn't be a platform for some gobby, grade A cun t of a below par, sub-standard redcoat to gee-up the locals or wind-up the guests (cos in my friendly world, that's how I think of visiting fans). He's a tool.

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:38 - Jan 3 with 2238 viewssmegma

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:06 - Jan 3 by Konk

While we're at it, I'd report both of them for not wearing seat belts in the cab !!!
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:39 - Jan 3 with 2235 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:35 - Jan 3 by SuffolkHoop

I remember something similar happening at the Ricoh a couple of years ago?

Ah maybe, but I only went there on opening day and I'm pretty sure their fans wouldn't have known what stand they were sitting in any more than we did.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:39 - Jan 3 with 2229 viewstoboboly

Remember when they introduced Furlong for the league cup game. Biggest cheer he got was from the away end!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:48 - Jan 3 with 2195 viewsHayesender

I remember the pa announcer at the FA cup game at Tranmere in 96 telling us they'll see us next season in the league.

The cnt weren't wrong

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:58 - Jan 3 with 2133 viewsqprxtc

This creature also used to do QPR clubcall from time time in the 80's/90's. Odd.

And who gives a flying fu*k about Marvin ars£ing Hinton anyway.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:05 - Jan 3 with 2090 viewssmegma

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 13:36 - Jan 3 by Konk

Sounds about right. I'm not precious - I don't get upset when an opposition player scores and gives it large after taking stick all game - I just think that a PA should restrict him/herself to reading out the teams, scores (from all four divisions) and introducing whichever ex-player is there to do the raffle or present someone with a medal. It shouldn't be a platform for some gobby, grade A cun t of a below par, sub-standard redcoat to gee-up the locals or wind-up the guests (cos in my friendly world, that's how I think of visiting fans). He's a tool.

Last season he did the same more or less when introducing Kenny Swain to the crowd. 99% of the home fans didn't have a scoobie do who he was, our lot did the usual 'who the f*ckin hell are you?' so the announcer said something to wind us up.Then when he read the half times out he said 'Man Utd of course play tomorrow in a small derby game'......this is the bloke who played Freddy Mercurys Barcelona when they played Man Utd 3 days after Utd had lost in the Nou Camp.
Now on paper ,it looks funny, but its actually classless and moronic. Remember this club is amoral. look at the JT Report where their lawyers told Ashley Cole to change his story 8 days after he was interviewed.And someone high up at the club sanctioned that.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:14 - Jan 3 with 2058 viewsKonk

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:05 - Jan 3 by smegma

Last season he did the same more or less when introducing Kenny Swain to the crowd. 99% of the home fans didn't have a scoobie do who he was, our lot did the usual 'who the f*ckin hell are you?' so the announcer said something to wind us up.Then when he read the half times out he said 'Man Utd of course play tomorrow in a small derby game'......this is the bloke who played Freddy Mercurys Barcelona when they played Man Utd 3 days after Utd had lost in the Nou Camp.
Now on paper ,it looks funny, but its actually classless and moronic. Remember this club is amoral. look at the JT Report where their lawyers told Ashley Cole to change his story 8 days after he was interviewed.And someone high up at the club sanctioned that.

Kenny Swain? Was he in Dirty Dancing?

He always has a dig at us for being a small club with no trophies - which is obviously very hurtful seeing as we're a smallish club with no trophies. It's just so small time - can you imagine going to Arsenal or Spurs and their PA bloke feeling the need to belittle smaller clubs?

Trip to the Bridge: walk up the road until you see what looks like a multiplex you'd find out on the North Circular, go in through the gates, take in the 'JT - Captain, Leader, Deary fuc king me' banner and the other tat, the official big flag wavers ala Bolton, and then that cu nt starts on with his rubbish patter. I know they haven't been around long as a club, but they're like MK Dons or something transplanted into Fulham.

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:20 - Jan 3 with 2022 viewssmegma

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:14 - Jan 3 by Konk

Kenny Swain? Was he in Dirty Dancing?

He always has a dig at us for being a small club with no trophies - which is obviously very hurtful seeing as we're a smallish club with no trophies. It's just so small time - can you imagine going to Arsenal or Spurs and their PA bloke feeling the need to belittle smaller clubs?

Trip to the Bridge: walk up the road until you see what looks like a multiplex you'd find out on the North Circular, go in through the gates, take in the 'JT - Captain, Leader, Deary fuc king me' banner and the other tat, the official big flag wavers ala Bolton, and then that cu nt starts on with his rubbish patter. I know they haven't been around long as a club, but they're like MK Dons or something transplanted into Fulham.

And thats why we tell them 'you're just a small club in Fulham'.
Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:27 - Jan 3 with 1991 viewsTheBlob

Wasn't Hamilton a mate of Jimmy Savile?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:32 - Jan 3 with 1977 viewsJonDoeman

" That comment about Marvin Hinton having won more medals than QPR ever have (after a gentle "who the fecking 'ell are you" greeting as he limped past us). It could have casued a riot and people have been sacked for less..."

It Is What It Is !!

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:32 - Jan 3 with 1970 viewsKonk

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:27 - Jan 3 by TheBlob

Wasn't Hamilton a mate of Jimmy Savile?

No slur whatsoever on Hamilton, but seeing as just about everyone else who appeared on radio in the 70's has now been implicated, it does rather feel like a matter of time...

Anyone fancy poo stirring? on 14:45 - Jan 3 with 1939 viewssmegma

Konk, in the lead up to the game at Loftus Rd when JT abused Anton, they put this on their website as a preview to the game “The noises from the Rs camp are redolent of the clichés produced by the underdog before a cup final: the crowd being the 12th man, the baying hordes close to the pitch affecting the visitors, and the playing field itself being smaller than Chelsea are used to.
Well, it is true that at 112 yards by 72 Loftus Road has one of the League's smallest fields. However, it is just one yard shorter and one narrower than the familiar surface of Stamford Bridge".

The article went further and they treied to ridicule us, which really angered Warnock. This was what was written in a Standard article two days before the game

"The noises from the Rs camp are redolent of the cliches produced by the underdog before a cup final.

"It will be our first League meeting with Queens Park Rangers for 15 years and it is fair to say the hosts are quite worked up about it. Less so Blues supporters. And to the experienced Chelsea players it is obviously a potentially tricky fixture, but still fundamentally third versus 11th.

"Add the spats between team-mates Adel Taarabt and social media lifestyle coach [Joey] Barton, and Warnock's odd attack on a fan who leaked the news that Taarabt had been dropped to the bench ahead of their recent 1-1 draw with Blackburn, and you have a club under some pressure."

CLASSLESS C*NTS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024