Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Arne Riise ? 04:07 - Jan 16 with 1167 viewsBerkoRanger

Fulham have told Norway defender John Arne Riise, 32, that he is free to leave the club this month, after a fall-out with manager Martin Jol. BBC Gossip.

Thoughts, anyone.....
John Arne Riise ? on 05:57 - Jan 16 with 1141 viewsozexile

Mmm we are weak down the left. Maybe a contract till end of season?
Thought he was older than that.
John Arne Riise ? on 06:00 - Jan 16 with 1136 viewssilky

Cracking player, bit past his best now but got a sweet left foot. Scored some crackers for Liverpool in his day.

Contact till end of season would be good.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

John Arne Riise ? on 06:02 - Jan 16 with 1134 viewsBerkoRanger

Born 1980.
John Arne Riise ? on 06:10 - Jan 16 with 1126 viewsozexile

John Arne Riise ? on 06:02 - Jan 16 by BerkoRanger

Born 1980.

Well he's certainly made of sterner stuff than Traore.
John Arne Riise ? on 06:24 - Jan 16 with 1113 viewsDubaiR

John Arne Riise ? on 06:10 - Jan 16 by ozexile

Well he's certainly made of sterner stuff than Traore.

32, on the decline and on the left we have Troure and Fabio, Haim. No thanks Let's look at shifting some players on before we add anymore (assuming Remy and M'villa happen).

Would like to see us try and move on Hulse, Bothroyd (despite last night, never does it on a regular basis), Hogan, Park, Cisse. That would help reduce the wage bill slightly and would still have cover for all positions in the 25.
John Arne Riise ? on 06:50 - Jan 16 with 1096 viewsexiled_dictator

John Arne Riise ? on 06:24 - Jan 16 by DubaiR

32, on the decline and on the left we have Troure and Fabio, Haim. No thanks Let's look at shifting some players on before we add anymore (assuming Remy and M'villa happen).

Would like to see us try and move on Hulse, Bothroyd (despite last night, never does it on a regular basis), Hogan, Park, Cisse. That would help reduce the wage bill slightly and would still have cover for all positions in the 25.

Can't move on Park.
He is symbolic of our Asian interests & long term goals there, and following such a ban-fared welcome just 6 months ago, TF will not allow him to just go.

If Riise is better than anything we currently have, and we can ship 1 out correspondingly, then it is worth a short-term gamble.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

John Arne Riise ? on 07:28 - Jan 16 with 1051 viewsKonk

Please, please, please sign John Arne Riise. John Arne Riise and Matthew Briggs. You can play one in each half and wonder at their lack of awareness, and their ability to defend like concussed, partially-sighted, disorientated sheep jogging through treacle. Liabilities, the pair of them.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

John Arne Riise ? on 07:34 - Jan 16 with 1036 viewsDubaiR

John Arne Riise ? on 07:28 - Jan 16 by Konk

Please, please, please sign John Arne Riise. John Arne Riise and Matthew Briggs. You can play one in each half and wonder at their lack of awareness, and their ability to defend like concussed, partially-sighted, disorientated sheep jogging through treacle. Liabilities, the pair of them.

After reading Konk's post I have changed my mind, a typical QPR signing let's get him on board.

It is scary that some poster's make judgements on players like riise based of Liverpool performances nearly a decade ago.

We have way too many players in the squad and before we add a 3rd left back short term or not lets reduce the wage bill.
Login to get fewer ads

John Arne Riise ? on 07:38 - Jan 16 with 1027 viewsKonk

John Arne Riise ? on 07:34 - Jan 16 by DubaiR

After reading Konk's post I have changed my mind, a typical QPR signing let's get him on board.

It is scary that some poster's make judgements on players like riise based of Liverpool performances nearly a decade ago.

We have way too many players in the squad and before we add a 3rd left back short term or not lets reduce the wage bill.

Even after watching about 3,000 shots smash into the crowd, some of the less observant Fulham fans still shout out "shoot!" whenever Riise gets within 40 yards of goal. Well, he did score a couple of crackers at Liverpool, you know.

John Arne Riise ? on 07:41 - Jan 16 with 1021 viewsDubaiR

John Arne Riise ? on 07:38 - Jan 16 by Konk

Even after watching about 3,000 shots smash into the crowd, some of the less observant Fulham fans still shout out "shoot!" whenever Riise gets within 40 yards of goal. Well, he did score a couple of crackers at Liverpool, you know.

He wasn't even a decent defender then, as you say just scored a couple of sweet goals. In return would you like to add fire power to your squad, we have Bothroyd and Hulse?
John Arne Riise ? on 07:43 - Jan 16 with 1017 viewsKonk

John Arne Riise ? on 07:41 - Jan 16 by DubaiR

He wasn't even a decent defender then, as you say just scored a couple of sweet goals. In return would you like to add fire power to your squad, we have Bothroyd and Hulse?

I'm game for anything. Get them down to Motspur Park and we'll have a chat. We're very light in central midfield at the moment - have you got anyone really sh it that you don't need?

John Arne Riise ? on 07:47 - Jan 16 with 1009 viewsDubaiR

John Arne Riise ? on 07:43 - Jan 16 by Konk

I'm game for anything. Get them down to Motspur Park and we'll have a chat. We're very light in central midfield at the moment - have you got anyone really sh it that you don't need?

This little Asian lad, probably abit to big for QPR but apparently wants to stay in London. Give me a few hours and will drive him there personally.

John Arne Riise ? on 09:21 - Jan 16 with 903 viewsTonto

Dont need another 30+ something. we have too many of those already.

plus fabio has been very good in the last couple of games.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

John Arne Riise ? on 09:26 - Jan 16 with 891 viewssmegma

John Arne Riise ? on 07:28 - Jan 16 by Konk

Interesting your comments on Briggs. Saw him play last season in the early season Europa League games and he looked impressive. I hear from friends that he hasn't progressed and has in fact gone backwards.
John Arne Riise ? on 09:41 - Jan 16 with 866 viewsKonk

John Arne Riise ? on 09:26 - Jan 16 by smegma

Interesting your comments on Briggs. Saw him play last season in the early season Europa League games and he looked impressive. I hear from friends that he hasn't progressed and has in fact gone backwards.

He looked really good against Vale in the league cup. Probably about his level. Just can't defend and seems to have absolutely zero awareness of what's going on around him. Too much time spent taking photos of himself and posting them on twitter rather than working on his game. Never PL standard and I suspect its because he's already convinced he's a star rather than a rank average player who needs to flog every last ounce of potential out of his game if he's going to playing PL football in twelve months time.

John Arne Riise ? on 09:47 - Jan 16 with 840 views100percent

John Arne Riise ? on 09:41 - Jan 16 by Konk

He looked really good against Vale in the league cup. Probably about his level. Just can't defend and seems to have absolutely zero awareness of what's going on around him. Too much time spent taking photos of himself and posting them on twitter rather than working on his game. Never PL standard and I suspect its because he's already convinced he's a star rather than a rank average player who needs to flog every last ounce of potential out of his game if he's going to playing PL football in twelve months time.

Is this his impression of hip hop pearly kings and queens......??
John Arne Riise ? on 09:51 - Jan 16 with 822 viewsSpiritofGregory

I don't want anymore Fulham rejects.
John Arne Riise ? on 09:55 - Jan 16 with 814 viewsKonk

John Arne Riise ? on 09:47 - Jan 16 by 100percent

Is this his impression of hip hop pearly kings and queens......??

I think it might be, yeah. The only redeeming feature about the cap perched on napper at jaunty angle look that he goes for is that it at least partially covers his generic sh it footballers' barnet.

I hate myself for willing him to fail, but deary fu cking me, I just can't help myself where this lad's concerned. Wouldn't wind me up so much if he was actually any sort of footballer.

John Arne Riise ? on 10:11 - Jan 16 with 785 viewsHollowayRanger

we already bought our fair share of broken down over paid donkeys from foolham

NO NO NO

fabio
traore
benny

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024