Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba now top target - Mail Online 08:50 - Jan 29 with 1993 viewsrangerslee

As Redknapp prepared for this evening’s Barclays Premier League game with Manchester City, he was trying to bring in more players to give his squad a much-needed lift. Former Blackburn defender Chris Samba, now at Anzhi Makhachkala, is thought to be a top target.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269804/QPR-players-dressing-r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 08:53 - Jan 29 with 1967 viewsTheBlob

Will please my mate Scotty who's been agitating for this development for months.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 08:58 - Jan 29 with 1934 viewswombat

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 08:53 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

Will please my mate Scotty who's been agitating for this development for months.

ill be a very happy man if this one comes off

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:02 - Jan 29 with 1914 viewsJonDoeman

No chance.

It Is What It Is !!

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:04 - Jan 29 with 1900 viewsJamie

Terrifying.
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:10 - Jan 29 with 1869 viewswombat

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:04 - Jan 29 by Jamie

Terrifying.

jamie u really are one of the most miserable gits ive ever come across on this board or in fact any other board , the the owners think he would be a worthwhile player to bring in and its THERE money im happy to go with there judgement.

we are paying so much out in wages right now it wont make a blind bit of difference to us ,I wish we had the present board when we was last in the permiership thats for sure maybe we would have had to suffer 15 years in the lower leagues if they had been around and gambled then

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:18 - Jan 29 with 1826 viewsAlbRanger

Sorry, why have we no chance? What do you know about the situation? I'm assuming you have some kind of inside knowledge that the player doesn't want to come or that his agent is simply using us to get a better deal elsewhere - something along those lines. So, please, tell me why we have no chance.

Also, why is it terrifying? Last time I checked, the general consensus seemed to be that our greatest need is for a CB and everyone wanted Samba when we were linked with him in the summer. What's changed?

Ready to learn from those of you far more knowledgeable than I...
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:21 - Jan 29 with 1809 viewsJamie

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:10 - Jan 29 by wombat

jamie u really are one of the most miserable gits ive ever come across on this board or in fact any other board , the the owners think he would be a worthwhile player to bring in and its THERE money im happy to go with there judgement.

we are paying so much out in wages right now it wont make a blind bit of difference to us ,I wish we had the present board when we was last in the permiership thats for sure maybe we would have had to suffer 15 years in the lower leagues if they had been around and gambled then

Sorry but £10m+ in fee and over £5m a year in wages to try and tighten our defence is bolting the stable door 6 months late. In the summer he would've been a great signing, now its just desperation.

It's not a case of the board deciding he's worthwhile, we HAVE to stay up and Tune are going all in.
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:26 - Jan 29 with 1770 viewsqprdan

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:21 - Jan 29 by Jamie

Sorry but £10m+ in fee and over £5m a year in wages to try and tighten our defence is bolting the stable door 6 months late. In the summer he would've been a great signing, now its just desperation.

It's not a case of the board deciding he's worthwhile, we HAVE to stay up and Tune are going all in.

A drop in the ocean for the boys in charge, what a signing he would be!

Q-Why would he come to us?

A-Maybe he fancies a game of Fifa 13 with uncle Tony

If nothing else, he is a whole hearted player that would help us come straight back up!
Login to get fewer ads

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:40 - Jan 29 with 1726 viewsdaveB

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:21 - Jan 29 by Jamie

i doubt he will cost more than 10million, i can;t see us paying that much for a centre half
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 10:25 - Jan 29 with 1611 viewsJonDoeman

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 09:18 - Jan 29 by AlbRanger

Sorry, why have we no chance? What do you know about the situation? I'm assuming you have some kind of inside knowledge that the player doesn't want to come or that his agent is simply using us to get a better deal elsewhere - something along those lines. So, please, tell me why we have no chance.

Also, why is it terrifying? Last time I checked, the general consensus seemed to be that our greatest need is for a CB and everyone wanted Samba when we were linked with him in the summer. What's changed?

Ready to learn from those of you far more knowledgeable than I...

Sorry, why have we no chance? What do you know about the situation?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a gut feeling, this deal would be too expensive.......... even for New Pompey! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 10:26 - Jan 29 with 1607 viewsHollowayRanger

could always just get shittu back and save 9 million

be just as effictive in the championship next season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 10:34 - Jan 29 with 1577 viewseghamranger

With cisse and Ferdinand off the books we are saving a few quid anyway.
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 10:54 - Jan 29 with 1513 viewsdaveB

from the bbc

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp on reports linking him with defender Christopher Samba and striker Peter Crouch tells BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty: "These are two players whose names have been mentioned, but at the moment we're not close to doing anything. Crouch's name came up in a meeting with the chairman but I don't think Stoke want to sell him.

"On Samba, again the chairman is dealing with this. At this stage I don't think that's a goer. I like Christopher Samba and he is a very good player but at this stage I don't see him leaving Russia. Things can changes but at this stage we're not close to doing anything."
Samba now top target - Mail Online on 11:02 - Jan 29 with 1494 viewsDieByYourSide

Samba saga perhaps even more boring than Gorkss/Ambrose?!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 11:03 - Jan 29 with 1486 viewsKonk

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 10:54 - Jan 29 by daveB

from the bbc

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp on reports linking him with defender Christopher Samba and striker Peter Crouch tells BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty: "These are two players whose names have been mentioned, but at the moment we're not close to doing anything. Crouch's name came up in a meeting with the chairman but I don't think Stoke want to sell him.

"On Samba, again the chairman is dealing with this. At this stage I don't think that's a goer. I like Christopher Samba and he is a very good player but at this stage I don't see him leaving Russia. Things can changes but at this stage we're not close to doing anything."

Has Redknapp ever publically declined to say how much he likes another club's under-contract player and how much he would love to have him at his club?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 11:29 - Jan 29 with 1421 viewsrobith

Samba now top target - Mail Online on 11:03 - Jan 29 by Konk

Has Redknapp ever publically declined to say how much he likes another club's under-contract player and how much he would love to have him at his club?

No, he saves that privilige for the players of the club he's managing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024