Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapps got it all wrong 12:22 - Feb 10 with 3943 viewsGeorge_Milton

You have to start with a striker. With Mackie or Adel upfront we just invite pressure. I would rather Betty start up front than those 2. Letting DJ go is madness, he has pace and can stretch the defence.
As for the midfield it changes each week, and the lack of pace and power is worrying. Any of the top 10 championship teams would beat this team with no worries
Rednapps got it all wrong on 12:31 - Feb 10 with 3071 viewsbosh67

I sort of agree, offloading two proven strikers in Cisse and DJ whilst keeping Betty on the bench and half playing crocked Zamora is bonkers. On top of that £8m for a striker who I'm told is never fit is equally mad.

Harry talked about a complete lack of striking balance. Now his 'best' forward is an op away from being out perhaps for ever, another who's a pale shadow of Zamora, another who's never fit, a forward who's a midfielder up front in Mackie, and two actual goal scorers out on loan. That's apparently more balanced.

I am concerned about the defence but they got done yesterday and hopefully they learn from that. The midfield has little creativity across it when Adel is further forward and our only strikers are mostly crocked.

It's that lack of fire power and lack of buying in fire power or using what we have that will take us down.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rednapps got it all wrong on 12:38 - Feb 10 with 3054 viewsGeorge_Milton

Rednapps got it all wrong on 12:31 - Feb 10 by bosh67

I sort of agree, offloading two proven strikers in Cisse and DJ whilst keeping Betty on the bench and half playing crocked Zamora is bonkers. On top of that £8m for a striker who I'm told is never fit is equally mad.

Harry talked about a complete lack of striking balance. Now his 'best' forward is an op away from being out perhaps for ever, another who's a pale shadow of Zamora, another who's never fit, a forward who's a midfielder up front in Mackie, and two actual goal scorers out on loan. That's apparently more balanced.

I am concerned about the defence but they got done yesterday and hopefully they learn from that. The midfield has little creativity across it when Adel is further forward and our only strikers are mostly crocked.

It's that lack of fire power and lack of buying in fire power or using what we have that will take us down.

Totally agree, we can't try and nick games anymore. Once we let one in its game over!
Rednapps got it all wrong on 13:50 - Feb 10 with 2981 viewsQPR1882

Arry has a bigger fear of losing games then a desire to win games. We all know draws are no good and we need to win games.

So why does he set out with such a defensive side every week ?
Rednapps got it all wrong on 13:53 - Feb 10 with 2968 viewsTheBlob

You start with a keeper.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rednapps got it all wrong on 13:57 - Feb 10 with 2957 viewsJamie

Rednapps got it all wrong on 13:50 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

Arry has a bigger fear of losing games then a desire to win games. We all know draws are no good and we need to win games.

So why does he set out with such a defensive side every week ?

We're not good enough to open up and take teams on - we'd get mullered every week.

Going down with 13 draws is better than 13 defeats.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 2943 viewsRangersw12

Rednapps got it all wrong on 13:57 - Feb 10 by Jamie

We're not good enough to open up and take teams on - we'd get mullered every week.

Maybe so but he got everything wrong yesterday

We just stood off and allowed Swansea to play with the inevitable results

From the 1st min you could see we were going to lose
Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:10 - Feb 10 with 2921 viewsQPR1882

Absolute bollox

I'd rather go down with 12 lost games between now and the end of the season if it showed they tried their best, rather then sit back take 12 draws and shaft the fans. It's time for Arry to grow a pair and start going for it.

Example

Yesterday's game was over in the 1st 15 mins,why ? Because Arry went with the wrong start up,to defensive.

Stat Zamora,we know he can only last 45 mins but we need to be pro active not re active. Get a good start to a game for once and then in the 2nd half when oppos defence is tiring bring on Mackie to run at them,instead we start with Mackie against a fresh defence and when they stat to get tired we bring on a crock that can't outrun them.

Football is not rocket science that's why the likes of Norwich,Soton ,Reading etc are doing well with what they have.......organisation.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:14 - Feb 10 with 2908 viewsWatfordR

Absolute bollocks.

Going down is going down, and we should be taking every chance to go down swinging rather than with our trousers down and waving our arses in the air.

Even Holloway, with no Prem experience, worked that out from day one, and in the end was probably only a replacement for Ian Evatt away from staying up.
Login to get fewer ads

Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 2891 viewsJamie

Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:10 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

Absolute bollox

I'd rather go down with 12 lost games between now and the end of the season if it showed they tried their best, rather then sit back take 12 draws and shaft the fans. It's time for Arry to grow a pair and start going for it.

Example

Yesterday's game was over in the 1st 15 mins,why ? Because Arry went with the wrong start up,to defensive.

Stat Zamora,we know he can only last 45 mins but we need to be pro active not re active. Get a good start to a game for once and then in the 2nd half when oppos defence is tiring bring on Mackie to run at them,instead we start with Mackie against a fresh defence and when they stat to get tired we bring on a crock that can't outrun them.

Football is not rocket science that's why the likes of Norwich,Soton ,Reading etc are doing well with what they have.......organisation.

To quote Art Howe: 'I pick teams I can explain in job interviews next summer'.

We are shit. Worst team in the league by a distance. HR is restoring a tiny bit of dignity first and foremost and personally I'd rather we go with 25 points than 17.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:22 - Feb 10 with 2880 viewsWatfordR

Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:19 - Feb 10 by Jamie

To quote Art Howe: 'I pick teams I can explain in job interviews next summer'.

We are shit. Worst team in the league by a distance. HR is restoring a tiny bit of dignity first and foremost and personally I'd rather we go with 25 points than 17.

So HR is picking teams to suit his CV rather than give us a chance to stay up?

Most unlike him to look after his own interests above all others.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:41 - Feb 10 with 2830 viewsessextaxiboy

Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:22 - Feb 10 by WatfordR

Really?

I think he has enough on his CV to be ok .

On the other hand he is on a massive bonus to keep us up . If he is as self centered as you say you would think that would be where he would concentrate his efforts .

Apart from the Norwich game where I think he could have gone for it and yesterday when the players reverted to type and let him down I think he has done ok .
Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:43 - Feb 10 with 2822 viewsJonDoeman

Yeah? Thought he was on a massive bonus to keep us up!

I agree with the headline though, he had a shocker yesterday.

It Is What It Is !!

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:16 - Feb 10 with 2778 viewsbaz_qpr

Rednapps got it all wrong on 14:10 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

Absolute bollox

Example

Did we not set up the same way as against Chelsea who we beat away, only difference being having 3-4 unfit players in the team. I'm not sure what we could have done that would have made much difference on the evidence that I've seen this season other than, play SWP and Granero for Townsend and Jenas.

I also hope the fitness coach is being asked questions about why our players are going down with Groin Strains, something not quite right when your keeper sustains a groin strain
Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:26 - Feb 10 with 2759 viewsJamie

He's trying to restore dignity by getting as many points as he can. A point and perhaps a lucky stolen win is the best we can hope for from games.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:34 - Feb 10 with 2720 viewsJonDoeman

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:26 - Feb 10 by Jamie

He's trying to restore dignity by getting as many points as he can. A point and perhaps a lucky stolen win is the best we can hope for from games.

Cor, FcK me sideways. A top 8 wage bill, don't buy you much does it!

It Is What It Is !!

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 2706 viewsRanger78

I'm staggered that Redknapp escapes any real criticism.

There have been lots of plus points since he's been here but also some serious negatives.

Letting some of the players go and some others stay on the bench just so he can fit his "try hard, I love their attitude" players in, is mind blowing

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:39 - Feb 10 with 2697 viewsJamie

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:34 - Feb 10 by JonDoeman

Cor, FcK me sideways. A top 8 wage bill, don't buy you much does it!

As said before, Championship (at best) players on Champions League wages.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:47 - Feb 10 with 2678 viewsLandofoz89

Redknapp knew how to change it for the better at half time.
We were a lot more positive, got the goal and were playing well.
Then we got hit by the sucker punch.
Should have had a penalty soon after, but once Swansea scored their 4th it was all over.

Meet me by the railway track

Rednapps got it all wrong on 16:51 - Feb 10 with 2627 viewsFlex

Harry has got it tactically wrong again. The fear of loosing stops us from adopting any attacking impetus. Contrast our performances against the big teams with Villa, Southampton and Reading who have all gone out and attacked the likes of City and Chelscum.

We cannot retain possession, and need to start integrating Grenaro into the team. Shouldn't have let Cisse and DJ go as we have no options.

Aside from Di Canio, and Warnock, I can't tell the last time that a manager actually coached us into an effective unit. We need a guiding principle and footballing philosophy. The club is an absolute mess, and people just can't see it because we have a likeable chairman.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 2617 viewsQPR1882

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:47 - Feb 10 by Landofoz89

Redknapp knew how to change it for the better at half time.
We were a lot more positive, got the goal and were playing well.
Then we got hit by the sucker punch.
Should have had a penalty soon after, but once Swansea scored their 4th it was all over.

I knew how to start v Swansea and Liverpool,i never needed 45 minutes and i'm not paid £ millions a year.
Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 2603 viewspaulparker

Rednapps got it all wrong on 16:57 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

I knew how to start v Swansea and Liverpool,i never needed 45 minutes and i'm not paid £ millions a year.

yeah Arry is cack (whatever)
dont forget 1882 & watford it was your mate sparkless and his mates that got us into this
no away wins
no home wins
no decent CBs
no good forwards either!!! i seem to remember your mate saying
we will never be in this postion again after city
harry has done what he can with a team that is so disjointed its untrue,
accept the fact hughes will put us back 5-10 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 2592 viewsJonDoeman

Rednapps got it all wrong on 15:39 - Feb 10 by Jamie

As said before, Championship (at best) players on Champions League wages.

I don't believe that, we have better players than what they are showing, and we are getting ripped off with some of these performances. I'm just glad never went yesterday , I'd have been Fcking furious. They better have a go at Soton.

It Is What It Is !!

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:05 - Feb 10 with 2586 viewsQPR1882

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:01 - Feb 10 by paulparker

yeah Arry is cack (whatever)
dont forget 1882 & watford it was your mate sparkless and his mates that got us into this
no away wins
no home wins
no decent CBs
no good forwards either!!! i seem to remember your mate saying
we will never be in this postion again after city
harry has done what he can with a team that is so disjointed its untrue,
accept the fact hughes will put us back 5-10 years

your mate ?
Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:07 - Feb 10 with 2581 viewspaulparker

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:05 - Feb 10 by QPR1882

your mate ?

i seem to recall you waxing lyrical about sparkless, and how he should stay

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:10 - Feb 10 with 2568 viewsQPR1882

Rednapps got it all wrong on 17:07 - Feb 10 by paulparker

i seem to recall you waxing lyrical about sparkless, and how he should stay

He was the manager of QPR as is Arry who you seem to be waxing lyrical about even though he is making the same mistakes and is just as inept.

take the blinkers off,may have taken me a while to take them off for MH but i will not make the same mistake twice,the same mistake you seem to be making now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024