Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again 14:03 - Feb 25 with 3865 viewsJonDoeman

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/bottler-bosingwa-should-never-pu

It Is What It Is !!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:03 - Feb 25 with 2246 viewsJonDoeman

Great headline.

It Is What It Is !!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:05 - Feb 25 with 2235 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought he was one of our better players, but hey what do I know
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:10 - Feb 25 with 2200 viewsJamie

Pointless article. Yes Bosingwa is a penis. Yes he is actually not very good anymore and hasn't been for a few years. What he is though is a QPR player on a long term, very lucrative contract and should be supported as such. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:14 - Feb 25 with 2185 viewsdaveB

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:05 - Feb 25 by baz_qpr

I thought he had a poor game, similar to all of his others really playing within himself and no better than any of the other options at right back
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:17 - Feb 25 with 2177 viewsJonDoeman

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:10 - Feb 25 by Jamie

Pointless article. Yes Bosingwa is a penis. Yes he is actually not very good anymore and hasn't been for a few years. What he is though is a QPR player on a long term, very lucrative contract and should be supported as such. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Well that's told me Jamie , he's gets standing ovation next time I see him bottle a tackle ! But I doubt that will be any time soon, cos I bet Redknapp is as disgusted with him as I am.

It Is What It Is !!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:19 - Feb 25 with 2161 viewsTheBlob

Oh goodie.The new Rowan Vine.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:22 - Feb 25 with 2146 viewsJuzzie

"But he doesn’t look anywhere near the player who made overlapping runs for Porto and Portugal in his prime"

'prime' being the key word. Why are we aquiring so many players who are clearly past their best?
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:22 - Feb 25 with 2141 viewsJamie

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:17 - Feb 25 by JonDoeman

Well that's told me Jamie , he's gets standing ovation next time I see him bottle a tackle ! But I doubt that will be any time soon, cos I bet Redknapp is as disgusted with him as I am.

You could slate Jenas for his park standard touch, Samba for stepping out, opening the channel for Giggs and then missing the challenge, or Hill for being sitting two yards too deep and waving his hand in the air manically rather than playing to the whistle, but hey ho.

Of those on the pitch at the weekend, Bosingwa is one of the very few who will be here next year, IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:23 - Feb 25 with 2141 viewsJonDoeman

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:22 - Feb 25 by Jamie

You could slate Jenas for his park standard touch, Samba for stepping out, opening the channel for Giggs and then missing the challenge, or Hill for being sitting two yards too deep and waving his hand in the air manically rather than playing to the whistle, but hey ho.

Of those on the pitch at the weekend, Bosingwa is one of the very few who will be here next year, IMO.

Can forgive honest mistakes. Not cowardice.

It Is What It Is !!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:33 - Feb 25 with 2108 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:10 - Feb 25 by Jamie

he'll be gone in the summer. Cotterill will sell him.

Bare bones.

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:55 - Feb 25 with 2052 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hope he finishes up eating IKEA meatballs.

Doesn't deserve anything better than a crap diet for a crap player.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 15:08 - Feb 25 with 2016 viewsQPunkR

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:22 - Feb 25 by Jamie

That last bit is very possibly true, sadly. The only reason he'll stay tho is that he'll be harder to shift from his fat contract than Tesco 'beef'burgers at Ascot

QPR - "shit but local"

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 16:01 - Feb 25 with 1953 viewscalders

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:55 - Feb 25 by ShotKneesHoop

Hope he finishes up eating IKEA meatballs.

Doesn't deserve anything better than a crap diet for a crap player.

Quite like ikea meatballs. Hope you don't know something I don't.
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 16:22 - Feb 25 with 1912 viewsadhoc_qpr

He shouldn't have ever played for us again due to refusing to be a sub, but now that we've backed down on that point of principle he's just another overpaid, underperforming mercenary from our large collection.

Hopefully we'll be able to move him on in the summer, even if it's for free and we still end up with a small portion of his wages.

If we're going to change the mentality and approach of this club to bounce back from relegation and try to rebuild, we simply can't have characters like Bosingwa around the place.
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 16:30 - Feb 25 with 1892 viewsqueensparker

I didn't think he was that bad. No worse than plenty of others, and certainly not bad enough to justify an article like that
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 16:41 - Feb 25 with 1862 viewstoboboly

Personally I thought he was crap, but then again he has been little else.

I presume Nedum was/is injured? I was very surprised that M'bia didn't slot in there as he did against Utd at Old Trafford and Diakite or Derry in CM.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 17:14 - Feb 25 with 1819 viewsJonDoeman

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 16:41 - Feb 25 by toboboly

Personally I thought he was crap, but then again he has been little else.

I presume Nedum was/is injured? I was very surprised that M'bia didn't slot in there as he did against Utd at Old Trafford and Diakite or Derry in CM.

No Ned was on the bench, this was Jose being given a chance, hopefully his last one.

It Is What It Is !!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 17:15 - Feb 25 with 1814 viewstoboboly

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 17:14 - Feb 25 by JonDoeman

No Ned was on the bench, this was Jose being given a chance, hopefully his last one.

'Arry is clearly clueless then. Sticking Zamora in for 45 minutes would have been a better option.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 18:02 - Feb 25 with 1755 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 16:01 - Feb 25 by calders

Quite like ikea meatballs. Hope you don't know something I don't.

I do. See the news. You've been partial to Dobbingonads a la Swede.

Not horsing about, but they are entering the meatballs in the National this year.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 1737 viewsCHUBBS

There's no doubting his talent but he has to be the most uncommitted footballer i've ever seen and its a wonder he actually made it to the top.
When you look at the weak characters we've purchased its no surprise the position we find ourselves in.
Boswanka should never play for our club for a number of reasons highlighted by the bottled challenge on Saturday which ruined a reasonable performance from him and the team.
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 18:21 - Feb 25 with 1727 viewsAgedR

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 14:05 - Feb 25 by baz_qpr

He was ok, but, doesn't his performance sort of miss the point. He is an intolerable presence at the club and his inclusion on Saturday was yet another scratch against the small amount of pride our football club can conceivably salvage from the wreck of our Premier League experience.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 18:50 - Feb 25 with 1692 viewsShotKneesHoop

The fact that Rednapp picked Bosingwa and also commented earlier in the week that he'd sign John Terry at the drop of a hat means that he is totally the wrong person to manage this club without losing the backing of the fans.

I hope he goes when we get relegated.

A much younger manager with something to prove hiring and nurturing players who have basic talent but a lot of commitment is what is needed next season.

When will TF get the message? Money ain't the answer.

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 21:52 - Feb 25 with 1604 viewsTearsOfaClown

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 18:02 - Feb 25 by ShotKneesHoop

I do. See the news. You've been partial to Dobbingonads a la Swede.

Not horsing about, but they are entering the meatballs in the National this year.

from flat racing to flat pack - so why the long face?
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 08:55 - Feb 26 with 1461 viewsgazza1

Boswinga made a bad bad error in judgement....just like 'the best player we have on our books who is gonna play for Man Utd, PSG or is it Real Madrid' . Boswinga has been reprimanded accordingly and HR now feels that he has changed so he plays him at RB. He played and was one of our better players on the day. But, hey, lets blame him for Giggs goal when Jenas lost the ball by pretty poor play, the CB's failed to mark the goalscorer and Hill appealed for offside and dont forhey Mbia putting his gloves on!!!. I concur that Boswinga did not make a good challenge. All this nonsence about he is useless is a totally biased & blinkered view - although it is approaching 12 months ago he played for Chelsea on a regular basis and played in the European Cup semi-final & final at CB(??) with distintion, surely he aint gone that far backwards that he cant get a place in a bottom of the table outfit.

HR other options are very limited indeed......Onouha is such a poor footballer it is quite embrrassing & at RB his limitations are highlighted. I am amazed that he cannot knock a ball 25 yards with any real quality, he looks totally uncomfortable on the ball when he is in an advanced position(which dont happen to often) or whendefending. He is quick(ish), hard(ish), can tackle and can defend not bad but his forward play is so poor and in today's game full backs must be able to get forward and deliver quality crosses and passes in dangeroes areas - he does not do that to any real degree or when it does happen it is normally quite poor.

IMO HR will employ him again at RB this weekend unless he opts for Fabio.
Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 10:04 - Feb 26 with 1433 viewsJonDoeman

Bottler Bosingwa should never pull on a Rangers shirt again on 08:55 - Feb 26 by gazza1

Boswinga made a bad bad error in judgement....just like 'the best player we have on our books who is gonna play for Man Utd, PSG or is it Real Madrid' . Boswinga has been reprimanded accordingly and HR now feels that he has changed so he plays him at RB. He played and was one of our better players on the day. But, hey, lets blame him for Giggs goal when Jenas lost the ball by pretty poor play, the CB's failed to mark the goalscorer and Hill appealed for offside and dont forhey Mbia putting his gloves on!!!. I concur that Boswinga did not make a good challenge. All this nonsence about he is useless is a totally biased & blinkered view - although it is approaching 12 months ago he played for Chelsea on a regular basis and played in the European Cup semi-final & final at CB(??) with distintion, surely he aint gone that far backwards that he cant get a place in a bottom of the table outfit.

HR other options are very limited indeed......Onouha is such a poor footballer it is quite embrrassing & at RB his limitations are highlighted. I am amazed that he cannot knock a ball 25 yards with any real quality, he looks totally uncomfortable on the ball when he is in an advanced position(which dont happen to often) or whendefending. He is quick(ish), hard(ish), can tackle and can defend not bad but his forward play is so poor and in today's game full backs must be able to get forward and deliver quality crosses and passes in dangeroes areas - he does not do that to any real degree or when it does happen it is normally quite poor.

IMO HR will employ him again at RB this weekend unless he opts for Fabio.

An uncommitted CnT bottles a tackle and you call "a bad bad error in judgement" while getting a Taarabt dig in! Fck me, sometimes words fail me. Clive do the honours.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024