Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? 20:10 - Jun 26 with 3168 viewsWarfieldHoop

If anyone knows and can give me some idea, I have an Omega Seamaster about six years old, original value 1200.00, has a few scratches. If I was looking to sell it, would it be worth anything?
Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 20:35 - Jun 26 with 3141 viewsRangersDave

Would it be worth anything?

Do bears cr ap in the woods?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 20:36 - Jun 26 with 3138 viewsWarfieldHoop

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 20:35 - Jun 26 by RangersDave

Would it be worth anything?

Do bears cr ap in the woods?

worth anything substantial that is?
Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 20:45 - Jun 26 with 3117 viewsbosh67

Check out similar ones on e-bay and other similar sites and watch sites like http://www.allvintagewatches.com

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 21:16 - Jun 26 with 3082 viewsShotKneesHoop

Trade it for Boswanka, you'll get the real value then.

Phook Hall.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 21:26 - Jun 26 with 3074 viewsWrightUp5hit___

All depends on model and condition, and indeed if you still have the box and papers they will up the value.

Ebay is a good place (just) to look at completed listings, but there are an awful lot of replicas on there, and I have to say, out and about in shops as well.

Don't go near any of the places that advertise in the newspapers or glossy mags with "high class watches wanted" adverts, they will definately lo ball values.

Do a bit of research, but it should be worth a few bob.
Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 21:30 - Jun 26 with 3067 viewsShotKneesHoop

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 21:26 - Jun 26 by WrightUp5hit___

All depends on model and condition, and indeed if you still have the box and papers they will up the value.

Ebay is a good place (just) to look at completed listings, but there are an awful lot of replicas on there, and I have to say, out and about in shops as well.

Don't go near any of the places that advertise in the newspapers or glossy mags with "high class watches wanted" adverts, they will definately lo ball values.

Do a bit of research, but it should be worth a few bob.

"Do a bit of research, but it should be worth a few bob"

Very good advice. Shame we didn't do the same with SWP, Park, Granero, Cesar, Green, Hulse, Boswanka, Ferdinand, Barton, Hoilet, Bothroyd, Diakite and the rest.

Can't even sell them on Ebay

Melt those fookahs down and see what they are worth

Phook all of Ferk Hall.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 23:03 - Jun 26 with 2997 viewsFredManRave

Have a look at the site below to help you get a better idea.

Word of advice though is don't sell it unless you really, really have to. I sold a limited edition Tag a few years ago and I still regret it to this day and even more now having just seen how much it's going for today compared to how much I sold it for!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 23:06 - Jun 26 with 2993 viewsFredManRave

Don't know why but the below link gets blocked on this site as "unacceptable language"

so just type it with no spaces...

www. swiss wrist watches .co.uk

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 23:22 - Jun 26 with 2972 viewsW12_Ranger

You might get700 for it with box omegas are not like a Rolex and hold their value.

Sold a mid size seamaster for 250 3 months ago without a box paid 800 for it 10 years ago , bezel needed to be replaced.

Surface scratches can be taken out.

Sell it and put your money towards a proper watch like a rolex sub
Anyone on here a jeweller or know about watches? on 08:03 - Jun 27 with 2892 viewsdanehoop

I remember Bedfords in ruislip high street being ok for valuations and the like.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024