Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Explosives on the pitch. 18:52 - Sep 14 with 5317 viewsizlingtonhoop

Absolute disgrace to see the smoke flare in the second half.
Hopefully any travelling west midlands police will round up six completely unconnected Irishmen and lock them up for 16 years.
Explosives on the pitch. on 18:55 - Sep 14 with 5287 viewsJB1982

Their fans were badly behaved. One ripped a seat and threw it into QPR fans sitting below them in the lower school end.
Explosives on the pitch. on 18:58 - Sep 14 with 5276 viewsizlingtonhoop

Explosives on the pitch. on 18:55 - Sep 14 by JB1982

Their fans were badly behaved. One ripped a seat and threw it into QPR fans sitting below them in the lower school end.

Saw that too.
Was there trouble outside? Looked like they were spoiling for it.
Explosives on the pitch. on 18:59 - Sep 14 with 5268 viewsHollowayRanger

hope the club send birmingham fc the bill for all repairs!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Explosives on the pitch. on 19:02 - Sep 14 with 5249 viewsbaz_qpr

Explosives on the pitch. on 18:58 - Sep 14 by izlingtonhoop

Saw that too.
Was there trouble outside? Looked like they were spoiling for it.

trouble outside afterwards, quite a bit of fighting, got the impression it was prearranged
Explosives on the pitch. on 21:06 - Sep 14 with 5000 viewsthemodfather

what gets me is IF YOU TRY TO BRING A CAPPED SOFT DRINK INTO THE GROUND, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE, THEY SEARCH BAGS ETC...YET AWAY FANS BRING DANGEROUS "FLARES" and get them in?
and why can't a steward just kick the thing off the pitch a tad quicker?
Explosives on the pitch. on 21:10 - Sep 14 with 4980 viewsJonDoeman

1-0 down 10 mins to go? I was delighted to see it!!

It Is What It Is !!

Explosives on the pitch. on 21:25 - Sep 14 with 4918 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Explosives on the pitch. on 21:48 - Sep 14 with 4866 viewsHollowayRanger

HOPE we send b.f.c the bill for the ripped up seat they threw on pitch nd any other damage done

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Explosives on the pitch. on 22:03 - Sep 14 with 4818 viewsstowmarketrange

Explosives on the pitch. on 21:48 - Sep 14 by HollowayRanger

HOPE we send b.f.c the bill for the ripped up seat they threw on pitch nd any other damage done

We can't really moan about the seat.Was anyone at Fulham to see the seats damaged in the back row of the away end.The flare is a different matter,and the idiot should be severely dealt with.Just suppose they had dropped it on the fans below.
But no-one had any idea what to do with it in order to make it safe.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2013 22:04]
Explosives on the pitch. on 22:35 - Sep 14 with 4742 viewsWanderR

Exactly the same circumstances as the SWFC home game, same spot, even the same colour smoke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-23634345

Whilst I'm glad to see that we still have the specially trained man with his pink bib, thick gloves and the bucket of special fireproof sand to deal with such an incident, wouldn't it be better to make sure away fans aren't allowed in the ground with smoke bombs in the first place?

Current location: OX10

Explosives on the pitch. on 23:08 - Sep 14 with 4672 viewsDieByYourSide

We're gonna have to deal with loads of shite teams bringing flares to set off when they score, getting bored, realising they're not gonna score at around 80mins then chucking them on the pitch instead

Poll: And it's hi ho

Explosives on the pitch. on 02:06 - Sep 15 with 4542 viewsKernowRanger

Did anyone else hear the co-commentator on the player stream ranting and raving about the incident, saying that it was disgusting, that the fan who threw it should be banned.

Then the commentator mentioned he'd only seen it happen once before when Celtic played a friendly with Birmingham, and the co-commentator went "well if it's celtic it's a bit different"

What?
Explosives on the pitch. on 03:06 - Sep 15 with 4513 viewsBklynRanger

If it's Celtic it's different because your average Belfast bigot can fashion a decent firebomb out of a half full Yop and a chunk of Yorkie. Trust me.
Explosives on the pitch. on 10:22 - Sep 15 with 4310 viewseghamranger

Thought it was nice to see a bit of flare on the pitch. now Adel has gone for a season we have none.

Bring on Nico
Explosives on the pitch. on 10:35 - Sep 15 with 4282 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Our stewards are crap,I was in the school end and there was water or lager being thrown from above onto people below and the stewards did nothing.
Explosives on the pitch. on 11:40 - Sep 15 with 4194 viewsjo_qpr63

Explosives on the pitch. on 10:35 - Sep 15 by Hoopza_Lawski

Our stewards are crap,I was in the school end and there was water or lager being thrown from above onto people below and the stewards did nothing.

I've sat there a couple of times as I got cheap tickets, you do take a chance sitting there,someone a couple of rows in front had a nice warm coffee chucked on him from upper.
maybe we should switch,we have upper,away fans have lower.
Explosives on the pitch. on 11:56 - Sep 15 with 4162 viewsJonDoeman

Explosives on the pitch. on 10:35 - Sep 15 by Hoopza_Lawski

It Is What It Is !!

Explosives on the pitch. on 12:48 - Sep 15 with 4104 viewsonlyrinmoray

Come in 186 your time is up See the NorwayRs were over again, respect .Still they can afford it richest country in Europe invested the oil and gas income wisely unlike the UK
Explosives on the pitch. on 14:06 - Sep 15 with 4017 viewsloftboy

Explosives on the pitch. on 11:56 - Sep 15 by JonDoeman

Thats the prick who threatened to throw me out against norwich for throwing the ball back to hard at elliot bennett.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024