Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock 12:53 - Oct 11 with 1047 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/i-would-rather-watch-downton-abbey-than

That's worse than what Barton said IMO.........
Awful taste in TV for starters..!!

It Is What It Is !!

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 12:59 - Oct 11 with 1031 viewsQPRDave

good ol NW.....Do you not watch this then Joe? ..I thought i was the only person in Britain that has never watched this or intend to!
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 13:11 - Oct 11 with 1004 viewsToast_R

I like Downton Abbey

He's right in that Hodgson's teams are awful to watch but we knew when he took the job that's the kind of football he plays.

You could argue that he gets the best out of mediocre players.
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 13:13 - Oct 11 with 1002 viewsrongould

Never seen DA. Not that much concerned about watching England any more
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 13:29 - Oct 11 with 954 viewsClive_Anderson

England players do ok when surrounded by good tecnhical foreigner players since they add something different. When there's 11 of them playing together they look like crud.
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 13:53 - Oct 11 with 908 viewsBluce_Ree

Downton Fagg0try more like.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 14:17 - Oct 11 with 866 viewsdaveB

I have to watch Downtown for work, it's dreadful
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 14:45 - Oct 11 with 815 viewsFredManRave

I would rather go down on Abbey.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 14:46 - Oct 11 with 813 viewsMonahoop

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 14:17 - Oct 11 by daveB

I have to watch Downtown for work, it's dreadful

You get paid for watching it?

Never seen it myself. Many of my family and other folk I know who are ardent fans just can't believe I've never even seen a snippet of it.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 15:38 - Oct 11 with 752 viewsTacticalR

Never seen Downton Abbey. Are they a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 side?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2013 15:38]

Air hostess clique

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 16:10 - Oct 11 with 718 viewscoolranger

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 13:29 - Oct 11 by Clive_Anderson

England players do ok when surrounded by good tecnhical foreigner players since they add something different. When there's 11 of them playing together they look like crud.

Spot on my friend.
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 19:52 - Oct 11 with 643 viewsHollowayRanger

job going begging for him now if he wants it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24204555

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 20:53 - Oct 11 with 598 viewschris1969

Just catching up with Sundays episode now, that was some dinner party. The Butler played a blinder.

How are England getting on?
'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 22:44 - Oct 11 with 543 viewsqprmick

'I would rather watch Downton Abbey than England' - Neil Warnock on 20:53 - Oct 11 by chris1969

Just catching up with Sundays episode now, that was some dinner party. The Butler played a blinder.

How are England getting on?

Missed a good game there then Neil, you are either a fool or a liar. Downton Abbey, I hate religous programmes.

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024