Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
brilliant zamora 22:46 - Mar 25 with 1592 viewsmorgantwin

you fought tooth and nail
took out there sail
and bobby baby all i can say is wow

give us more of the same against the tangerines
imagine you are in the royal marines
and brian macarthy will play a pair of tamberines

we of the famous northolt know a thing or two about being tough
but tonight you were there right in the rough
when your on form bobby you really know your stuff

lets finish your career on a sky
lets win at wembley and you can hold your medal high
sorry for all the abuse ive given you,tonight you shamed me and i want to cry

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

brilliant zamora on 22:47 - Mar 25 with 1398 viewsRangersAreBack

Let's not go overboard. He played well tonight but he has been appalling for years and collected a fortune in the process. He has deserved the stick he received.
brilliant zamora on 23:21 - Mar 25 with 1312 viewsAntti_Heinola

brilliant zamora on 22:47 - Mar 25 by RangersAreBack

Let's not go overboard. He played well tonight but he has been appalling for years and collected a fortune in the process. He has deserved the stick he received.

Agree RAB, I think the expectations are so low with BZ that his half decent performance tonight has for some reason been upgraded to something approaching epic. He did ok tonight, maybe even played well, especially in the last 30 mins, but even that wasn't as good as Charlie's worst game for us this season.

Bare bones.

brilliant zamora on 23:29 - Mar 25 with 1277 viewsmorgantwin

brilliant zamora on 22:47 - Mar 25 by RangersAreBack

FOR US TO GET TO WEMBLEY WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PUT A SIDE OUT THAT CAN WIN
and if bobby hits top form,we are in the prem next season

then we can call him names again because hes not a prem player but in this division he could be our top man

brilliant zamora on 04:46 - Mar 26 with 1201 viewsRangersAreBack

brilliant zamora on 23:21 - Mar 25 by Antti_Heinola

Agree RAB, I think the expectations are so low with BZ that his half decent performance tonight has for some reason been upgraded to something approaching epic. He did ok tonight, maybe even played well, especially in the last 30 mins, but even that wasn't as good as Charlie's worst game for us this season.

Spot on Antti.
brilliant zamora on 04:47 - Mar 26 with 1200 viewsRangersAreBack

brilliant zamora on 23:29 - Mar 25 by morgantwin

FOR US TO GET TO WEMBLEY WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PUT A SIDE OUT THAT CAN WIN
and if bobby hits top form,we are in the prem next season

then we can call him names again because hes not a prem player but in this division he could be our top man

I have no desire to call him names. I just don't believe 1 relatively good performance in 3 years is deserving of a love poem.
brilliant zamora on 08:03 - Mar 26 with 1040 viewsWestbourneR

He doesn't shoot when clean through on his own, horribly miscues open goals, he doesn't attack great crosses into the box, he doesn't hold the ball up, he rarely wins headers, has no pace, even less acceleration and the turning circle of an oil tanker.

Apart from that he's great.

And it was his best game for us for some time.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

brilliant zamora on 08:10 - Mar 26 with 1017 viewsPommyhoop

Got pace over the first 100 metres .Or is that 200 ?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

brilliant zamora on 08:22 - Mar 26 with 999 viewsWokingR

Think we saw a bit of both tonight

When you bear in mind that he could so easily have opted to have his hip operation last summer and then see out the last year of his contract recovering while collecting his wages for nothing he will always get the benefit of the doubt from me. Of course we were going to see a more measured performance last night when he knew he had to last 90 minutes. Very different to knowing you only have to last 20 minutes
Some of you need to be a bit more realistic and give some credit where its due.
Login to get fewer ads

brilliant zamora on 08:25 - Mar 26 with 990 viewsconnell10

i thought he played well tonight as a holding loan striker that was never gonna score!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

brilliant zamora on 09:25 - Mar 26 with 951 viewsmorgantwin

brilliant zamora on 08:25 - Mar 26 by connell10

i thought he played well tonight as a holding loan striker that was never gonna score!

well i just want to get to wembley,i dont care how i get there i just need it desterately,its been so long,
so if bobby zamora can play just a few good games we are at wembley

brilliant zamora on 12:34 - Mar 26 with 873 viewssimmo

He's shite. But applied himself well last night.

The 2nd time in 3 games he has been put into a position looking at the whites of the keepers eyes... and turned back to pass the ball...

We also only play one very direct and ugly way when he plays. Looking forward to somebody else being fit enough to take his place.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

brilliant zamora on 13:16 - Mar 26 with 836 viewsmorgantwin

brilliant zamora on 12:34 - Mar 26 by simmo

The 2nd time in 3 games he has been put into a position looking at the whites of the keepers eyes... and turned back to pass the ball...

We also only play one very direct and ugly way when he plays. Looking forward to somebody else being fit enough to take his place.

simmo knowbody hates zamora more than me hes a back passing useless git
but he must play if austin isnt fit
this is my 59 th year i retire this december as imperial commader of the northolt stormtroopers im too fat to command anymore
victor wants me to lead the march to wembley there will be 40 thousand qpr fans led by me
i must get to wembley,i must before these pains im getting in my chest take me out,its my dying wish to once more lead the march ive waited since 1986
LETS GET IT ON

brilliant zamora on 13:32 - Mar 26 with 816 viewsPinnerPaul

brilliant zamora on 12:34 - Mar 26 by simmo

Well that's clearly nonsense as there was plenty of good football from us last night not involving BZ including the goal - did you miss that?!

No pleasing some of our fans who hae set ideas about certain players however they play.

To say Charlie has never had a bad/ineffective game is patent rubbish.
brilliant zamora on 13:33 - Mar 26 with 809 viewsthemodfather

i have slagged him off many a time, not my cup of tea but the kid zamora last night had his best qpr game imo
gotta say well done to sir bobby z,
brilliant zamora on 14:45 - Mar 26 with 775 viewsAntti_Heinola

brilliant zamora on 13:32 - Mar 26 by PinnerPaul

Well that's clearly nonsense as there was plenty of good football from us last night not involving BZ including the goal - did you miss that?!

No pleasing some of our fans who hae set ideas about certain players however they play.

of course Charlie has. but even his least effective game this season was on a par with Bobby last night. He was all right, that's it.
Christ, how standards have been lowered if that's what's considered 'immense'. Not fit to lace Heidar's boots.

Bare bones.

brilliant zamora on 14:58 - Mar 26 with 764 viewssimmo

brilliant zamora on 13:32 - Mar 26 by PinnerPaul

What are you on about with good football not involving BZ? I was talking about Bobby specifically, as in he is shite but last night he applied himself and deserves recognition for that. Personally I would rather have any one of Austin, Johnson or Doyle ahead of him.

Don't give me set idea bollocks either, I gave Henry absolute pelters most of this season but when he's been played in the right situation and system I have been pleased to have him in the team, same with Jenas. Zamora has been one of our top earners of all time and has been mostly a disinterested liability, the fact he actually put a shift in for 90mins does not negate my opinion.

As for Charlie, where did I say he has never had a bad or ineffective game? We all know that he might not play particularly well but he ALWAYS puts a shift in and usually he scores. If Bobby has a poor game, there's literally nothing else he brings to the table.

brilliant zamora on 15:08 - Mar 26 with 760 viewsRangersAreBack

Loving those pics of BZ!
brilliant zamora on 16:45 - Mar 26 with 724 viewsHarbour

Did well worked hard for the team deserves credit well done BZ
brilliant zamora on 16:51 - Mar 26 with 722 viewsPinnerPaul

brilliant zamora on 14:45 - Mar 26 by Antti_Heinola

of course Charlie has. but even his least effective game this season was on a par with Bobby last night. He was all right, that's it.
Christ, how standards have been lowered if that's what's considered 'immense'. Not fit to lace Heidar's boots.

Perils of the reply button - but I didn't say he WAS immense.

However can't agree that last nights display was worse than Austin's worse performance - that's just silly IMHO.
brilliant zamora on 16:53 - Mar 26 with 716 viewsPinnerPaul

brilliant zamora on 14:58 - Mar 26 by simmo

What are you on about with good football not involving BZ? I was talking about Bobby specifically, as in he is shite but last night he applied himself and deserves recognition for that. Personally I would rather have any one of Austin, Johnson or Doyle ahead of him.

Don't give me set idea bollocks either, I gave Henry absolute pelters most of this season but when he's been played in the right situation and system I have been pleased to have him in the team, same with Jenas. Zamora has been one of our top earners of all time and has been mostly a disinterested liability, the fact he actually put a shift in for 90mins does not negate my opinion.

As for Charlie, where did I say he has never had a bad or ineffective game? We all know that he might not play particularly well but he ALWAYS puts a shift in and usually he scores. If Bobby has a poor game, there's literally nothing else he brings to the table.

You said " we only play direct and ugly when BZ plays"

He did and we didn't!
brilliant zamora on 16:59 - Mar 26 with 703 viewsAntti_Heinola

brilliant zamora on 16:51 - Mar 26 by PinnerPaul

Perils of the reply button - but I didn't say he WAS immense.

However can't agree that last nights display was worse than Austin's worse performance - that's just silly IMHO.

didn't say you did call him immense, was referring to earlier posts.

don't think it's silly at all, just my opinion. BZ was ok last night - he did his job, sort of - he was never a credible goal threat, for example, while Austin is always a threat. The praise for him since yesterday is what's silly. Last night's performance should be like a bowler's stock delivery - par for the course, to mix sports/metaphors. Sadly, it's not and suddenly winning some headers and linking play for once sees him cast as having a great game. Baffling.

Bare bones.

brilliant zamora on 18:09 - Mar 26 with 674 viewssimmo

brilliant zamora on 16:53 - Mar 26 by PinnerPaul

You said " we only play direct and ugly when BZ plays"

He did and we didn't!

So the constant lofted balls from defence towards the general area where Zamora was standing was my pure imagination? I appreciate that it's good to have that as an option, but it seemed every single attack or period of possession resulted in that. Our goal came from a set piece and was then worked back into the area, with no contribution from Zamora.

I do not begrudge any player respect when they have earnt it through a performance, but just because he plays a game where he puts the amount of effort I would expect from any player, doesnt mean he's brilliant or that he deserves his place ahead of most of our other strikers.

brilliant zamora on 06:45 - Mar 28 with 604 viewsmorgantwin

brilliant zamora on 18:09 - Mar 26 by simmo

So the constant lofted balls from defence towards the general area where Zamora was standing was my pure imagination? I appreciate that it's good to have that as an option, but it seemed every single attack or period of possession resulted in that. Our goal came from a set piece and was then worked back into the area, with no contribution from Zamora.

I do not begrudge any player respect when they have earnt it through a performance, but just because he plays a game where he puts the amount of effort I would expect from any player, doesnt mean he's brilliant or that he deserves his place ahead of most of our other strikers.

zamora you long streak of uselessness just give me a hatrick against the tangerines
im asking you i know the imposssible but just imagine your in the marines
love peace and harmony,you fxxx up and we are finished
just imagine your from northolt,your brain has diminished

brilliant zamora on 09:35 - Mar 28 with 547 viewsDesertBoot

Had Wigan equalised Zamora would have been slaughtered even more for the two golden chances he squandered.

Wish I could be like David Watts

brilliant zamora on 09:58 - Mar 28 with 534 viewsPinnerPaul

brilliant zamora on 09:35 - Mar 28 by DesertBoot

Had Wigan equalised Zamora would have been slaughtered even more for the two golden chances he squandered.

Good grief - so he's now got to keep them out as well now as he!

Two GOLDEN? chances - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024