Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France - No self-belief v Germany... 19:33 - Jul 4 with 659 viewscoolranger

Well played Germany. Never got out of third gear, but still too good for the much trumpeted French.

Get to this stage and much of it is about mentality, self-belief and sheer character. Germany have it in spades. France seldom do.
France - No self-belief v Germany... on 19:42 - Jul 4 with 645 viewsToast_R

The Frogs were disappointing, they never seem to perform against the Germans. I felt they could have done so much more but just seemed to as you say, lack any belief they that they could win.

I really want to see Colombia play their own game tonight, ignore the occasion and that their playing Brazil in their own yard and that it's Brazil's tournament and the party atmosphere and all that bollocks. If they can just play their own game and keep doing what they've been doing, I think they will be too good for Brazil.
France - No self-belief v Germany... on 20:34 - Jul 4 with 588 viewsClive_Anderson

France just looked like they gave up after the hour mark. It was really odd.
France - No self-belief v Germany... on 20:36 - Jul 4 with 583 viewsthemodfather

i am glad germany beat arsenal, sorry france....
no matter how poor they play, the germans know how to win, time and time again.
France - No self-belief v Germany... on 20:50 - Jul 4 with 570 viewsDesertBoot

I thought France would win tonight but they've gone out with a whimper. Very strange as just a hint of urgency they'd have been a huge problem for the Germans.

Wish I could be like David Watts

France - No self-belief v Germany... on 20:52 - Jul 4 with 569 viewsjamois

Personally delighted. There's way too many Frenchies where I live, would have made this place unbearable. First time in my life I've supported the germans - what a pleasure to know you're supporting a team that's reliably good for a change:)

Also delighted in the manner the way the french went out - with a whimper. It's so french. When the heat is on, they wimp out.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

France - No self-belief v Germany... on 20:52 - Jul 4 with 569 viewsbosh67

It looked as if France had been watching the video of England V Costa Rica to gear themselves up. Why they didn't play Remy more often is a mystery.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

France - No self-belief v Germany... on 21:21 - Jul 4 with 541 viewsHollowayRanger

flopped in 1940 and again in 2014

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

France - No self-belief v Germany... on 21:37 - Jul 4 with 527 viewsderbyhoop

Worrying stat on the R5 commentary. England might be out but there are 43 players from the PL involved in the quarter finals. There's your problem, Greg Dyke.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

France - No self-belief v Germany... on 09:39 - Jul 5 with 460 viewsLoft1979

France - No self-belief v Germany... on 20:52 - Jul 4 by bosh67

It looked as if France had been watching the video of England V Costa Rica to gear themselves up. Why they didn't play Remy more often is a mystery.

It was a great game. Remy's intro had me excited, but I thought he was too wide to creat an impact.
France - No self-belief v Germany... on 14:23 - Jul 5 with 401 viewsTacticalR

Germany were just that bit better than France. Do we really need to conduct an investigation into the souls of men to explain that?

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024