Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get a Grip......... 23:24 - Aug 27 with 2533 viewsLBSRanger

Would all of the sceptics wish we hadn't won promotion and been playing Huddersfield next week?
Get a Grip......... on 23:40 - Aug 27 with 2486 viewsLBSRanger

Thought not!
Get a Grip......... on 23:41 - Aug 27 with 2475 viewsBluce_Ree

No one is saying that but it doesn't matter as I'm sure we will be facing them next season.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Get a Grip......... on 23:47 - Aug 27 with 2448 viewsINFIRMARY

I have a great Golf Grip

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Get a Grip......... on 00:06 - Aug 28 with 2416 viewsLBSRanger

Get a Grip......... on 23:41 - Aug 27 by Bluce_Ree

No one is saying that but it doesn't matter as I'm sure we will be facing them next season.

Maybe not, but it's 'Harry out', 'get rid of X',' get rid of Z',' Y is not good enough', 'we should never of bought W'.
We need continuity, consistancy.
The same people screaming for changes were screaming for stability 2 seasons ago
Get a Grip......... on 00:09 - Aug 28 with 2411 viewskensalriser

We have both continuity and consistency. We play, we don't score, we lose.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Get a Grip......... on 00:09 - Aug 28 with 2410 viewsNov77

Get a Grip......... on 00:06 - Aug 28 by LBSRanger

Maybe not, but it's 'Harry out', 'get rid of X',' get rid of Z',' Y is not good enough', 'we should never of bought W'.
We need continuity, consistancy.
The same people screaming for changes were screaming for stability 2 seasons ago

We've got consistency, we're losing every game.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Get a Grip......... on 00:16 - Aug 28 with 2390 viewsNortholt_Rs

Get a Grip......... on 00:09 - Aug 28 by Nov77

We've got consistency, we're losing every game.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Get a Grip......... on 00:31 - Aug 28 with 2362 viewssaxbend

Be fair now, the Premier League is full of problems. I wanted us to win at Wembley because it meant winning at Wembley and promotion is a measure of doing well in the division you're in. But I don't like the Premier League, certainly not in the way the media demand we do, and most definitely not to the point of looking down on the Football League (or at least the Championship) as worthless in comparison, and I've got nothing against Huddersfield Town either.

But I'm not feeling any outrage towards Harry or the board or the players right now. The only fury I've got is with the clubs asking so much money for ticket prices in this greed infested division, for a pathetically small number of games, that are so few and far between there's so much on them all and you can't just put a bad game behind you the following Tuesday, or even always the next weekend, and they're all so tightly balanced, dependent on making next to no mistakes at the back and capitalising on the one chance you get up front, with most of the game being spent by one team or the other maintaining long spells of possession.

Let's face it. The Premier League IS shit in so many respects.
Login to get fewer ads

Get a Grip......... on 01:44 - Aug 28 with 2307 viewsthemodfather

i hate the prem lge, if we weren't so skint or facing fines, i would rather be in the championship. i nearly handed back my season ticket before hull...and still might.
an over paid, pampered shower you will never see....
many are staying away cos either priced out or dislike the sky prem lge!
Get a Grip......... on 08:27 - Aug 28 with 2121 viewstimcocking

With or without a hooped shirt?
Get a Grip......... on 09:24 - Aug 28 with 2080 viewsMytch_QPR

Maybe it's not too late to change places with Derby at this stage?
Maybe Derby would have let 5 or 6 in against Spurs...

We're here now so let's try to make a fair fist of it. My expectations were pretty low when the season started, so I can't claim to be overly disappointed thus far - but I generally only go to home games and I can sympathise with those who travel away over long distances. It may sound strange to say it, but I'd look forward to a match with Huddersfield as much as I would against Sunderland.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Get a Grip......... on 09:29 - Aug 28 with 2067 viewsfreddieeddie

Get a Grip......... on 23:40 - Aug 27 by LBSRanger

Thought not!

I would of actually. I really dislike the premiership and end up with the hump every weekend.

I have watched every live Championship match this season but only bits of the premiership, I find it too predictable.

It is nice being in the Championship knowing you could go on a long winning spree seeing goals rather than

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Get a Grip......... on 09:38 - Aug 28 with 2039 viewsWestminsteRs

Thought this thread was advocating replacing HR with Tord Grip. On the whole I would say no.
Get a Grip......... on 09:46 - Aug 28 with 2023 viewsSuffolkHoop

Is yes the wrong answer to the original post? I fcking hate the Premier League and if QPR didn't depend on the TV money because of our previous financial stupidity I'd rather be in the Championship.
Get a Grip......... on 09:50 - Aug 28 with 2011 viewsMytch_QPR

Get a Grip......... on 09:46 - Aug 28 by SuffolkHoop

Is yes the wrong answer to the original post? I fcking hate the Premier League and if QPR didn't depend on the TV money because of our previous financial stupidity I'd rather be in the Championship.

It's a mugs game. The Premier League is effectively 6 teams and 14 hanger-ons, milking the money tit for as long as possible.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Get a Grip......... on 10:03 - Aug 28 with 1976 viewsSuffolkHoop

Agreed, and its dreadfully boring. The media obsession with the big clubs is never ending, and the over expsoure means clubs are spoken of as being in crisis after two defeats on the bounce. Managers are under pressure after two games, matches considered massive relegation six pointers in August, and so it goes on and on and on. Who can be arsed to keep up with the Premier League circus?! I envy our opponents last night in Burton Albion. Cheap tickets, friendly club staff, honest hard working team and news reports only when there is news to report.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 10:07]
Get a Grip......... on 10:08 - Aug 28 with 1959 viewsStanisgod

Get a Grip......... on 00:31 - Aug 28 by saxbend

Be fair now, the Premier League is full of problems. I wanted us to win at Wembley because it meant winning at Wembley and promotion is a measure of doing well in the division you're in. But I don't like the Premier League, certainly not in the way the media demand we do, and most definitely not to the point of looking down on the Football League (or at least the Championship) as worthless in comparison, and I've got nothing against Huddersfield Town either.

But I'm not feeling any outrage towards Harry or the board or the players right now. The only fury I've got is with the clubs asking so much money for ticket prices in this greed infested division, for a pathetically small number of games, that are so few and far between there's so much on them all and you can't just put a bad game behind you the following Tuesday, or even always the next weekend, and they're all so tightly balanced, dependent on making next to no mistakes at the back and capitalising on the one chance you get up front, with most of the game being spent by one team or the other maintaining long spells of possession.

Let's face it. The Premier League IS shit in so many respects.

Post of the year

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Get a Grip......... on 12:38 - Aug 28 with 1911 viewsterryb

I stated all last season that I dreaded the play off's because i was sure that we would win them, & that would mean that we retained HR as our manager.

So the answer to your question. I would prefer to be playing Huddersfield if we had a different manager but not if HR was still in charge.

Yes, I did want us to win at Wembley. I have never wanted us to lose a match in my life, but I feared the future that it may bring for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024