Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's my choice to sit there 21:40 - Nov 8 with 1205 viewsloftboy

But please QPR think about extending the SA road roof, got absolutely drenched today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I know it's my choice to sit there on 21:43 - Nov 8 with 1175 viewsbosh67

Please can we not move out of Loftus Road. Nights like that are what football is all about.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:03 - Nov 8 with 1103 viewsbarbicanranger

Can't have your cake and eat it loftboy...you paddock guys love the proximity to the pitch and dug-outs - probably no other seats like those in the premier league, gotta take the rough with the smooth!
I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:04 - Nov 8 with 1089 viewsWokingR

I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:03 - Nov 8 by barbicanranger

Can't have your cake and eat it loftboy...you paddock guys love the proximity to the pitch and dug-outs - probably no other seats like those in the premier league, gotta take the rough with the smooth!

He can't have cake at all
I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:05 - Nov 8 with 1086 viewsstansleftfoot

Buy a hat! Might be worth the investment considering the view!
I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:42 - Nov 8 with 1005 viewsLewes_r

Had an ST in west paddock by dugout for a few years in ollie era.. really regretted moving it after i did.. didn't like the rain tho

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:57 - Nov 8 with 953 viewsHollowayRanger

im in the paddock and stayed dry for the whole match ,bar the odd drop on my shoes

like ive always said got best seat in the house

im in back row so can stand and have a nice little gap between seat and wall where I stand and am covered by the overhang of the boxes behind me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I know it's my choice to sit there on 23:14 - Nov 8 with 919 viewswombat

I know it's my choice to sit there on 22:57 - Nov 8 by HollowayRanger

im in the paddock and stayed dry for the whole match ,bar the odd drop on my shoes

like ive always said got best seat in the house

im in back row so can stand and have a nice little gap between seat and wall where I stand and am covered by the overhang of the boxes behind me

Ex west paddock season ticket holder , best view in the premiership if only it wasn't for the poxy weather I'd still be there now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

I know it's my choice to sit there on 23:40 - Nov 8 with 877 viewsHollowayRanger

I know it's my choice to sit there on 23:14 - Nov 8 by wombat

Ex west paddock season ticket holder , best view in the premiership if only it wasn't for the poxy weather I'd still be there now

back row by the stairs

nice and dry

only get wet if wind is blowing hard at me

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

I know it's my choice to sit there on 08:40 - Nov 9 with 697 viewsNW5Hoop

Front row. Get bloody soaked when it rains, so I always buy a roll of bin bags if the weather's iffy. Don't mind when it's nights like last night or Wigan last season, though. And I do get to offer the benefit of my wisdom to away managers and players.
I know it's my choice to sit there on 10:04 - Nov 9 with 617 viewsHollowayRanger

I know it's my choice to sit there on 08:40 - Nov 9 by NW5Hoop

Front row. Get bloody soaked when it rains, so I always buy a roll of bin bags if the weather's iffy. Don't mind when it's nights like last night or Wigan last season, though. And I do get to offer the benefit of my wisdom to away managers and players.

that's why I like paddocks your right in the action

can have a friendly word or three with the subs, fat frank certainly got a lot of words

Listen to the band play!

I know it's my choice to sit there on 11:48 - Nov 9 with 541 viewsthemodfather

years back fans asked for what they do at ipswich, there is a pouch under seat for season ticket holders with a plastic sheet/hoodie thing , which after use you put back for next game
some will go but many will realise their use
I know it's my choice to sit there on 12:30 - Nov 9 with 493 viewsStanisgod

Shouldn't you be called Paddockboy?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

I know it's my choice to sit there on 13:11 - Nov 9 with 450 viewsloftboy

I know it's my choice to sit there on 12:30 - Nov 9 by Stanisgod

Shouldn't you be called Paddockboy?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I know it's my choice to sit there on 13:17 - Nov 9 with 443 viewsstowmarketrange

I know it's my choice to sit there on 11:48 - Nov 9 by themodfather

years back fans asked for what they do at ipswich, there is a pouch under seat for season ticket holders with a plastic sheet/hoodie thing , which after use you put back for next game
some will go but many will realise their use

Why couldn't the club shop sell QPR ponchos?At a couple of quid each,or even a fiver,they would be a big seller.
I know it's my choice to sit there on 14:32 - Nov 9 with 397 viewsRblock_James

West Paddock season ticket holder as well (despite the username)

Me and my young lad got absolutely fcking soaked.

Can't believe they can't put out some free ponchos

Saw one bloke wearing a bin bag
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024