Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
barton 23:17 - Feb 21 with 2045 viewsdoubled

PLEASE take capitansy away from him and dont renew his contract hes a thug
barton on 23:20 - Feb 21 with 2033 viewsRs_Holy

No no no... He took one for the team and his actions meant Furlong Junior didn't get sent off!

Thought I'd get in with that before 1882
barton on 23:25 - Feb 21 with 2026 viewsdoubled

please take those rose tinted glasses off he got what he deserved and a new record 7 yellows in a row then a red well done barton
barton on 23:35 - Feb 21 with 1988 viewsLblock

Team player don't you know?

You know the type. Goes about his job quietly and industriously not making it all about himself or craving attention on and off the pitch
The sort of fella who will run all day and keep it simple, he'd sooner someone else take the credit than play blind passes or Hollywood balls
A senior pro young players can look up to ..... And get a cigar in the eye

I've defended this cretin every time in the past but my camels back has been broken by this straw

We are going down (how far we don't know) so he's a gonner along with many other high earning wasters. That's the only silver lining I can take

Unhappy of Ealing

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

barton on 23:39 - Feb 21 with 1974 viewsdoubled

well said nothing to add
barton on 23:55 - Feb 21 with 1923 viewsrrrspricey

I agree with mosy of what you say l block but i honestly think we've enough about us ti stay up.

Don't underestimate the team spirit Alf has installed in the squad.
barton on 01:26 - Feb 22 with 1830 viewsBluce_Ree

barton on 23:55 - Feb 21 by rrrspricey

I agree with mosy of what you say l block but i honestly think we've enough about us ti stay up.

Two losses and a win based on King Green having a worldy.

Not sure I'm feeling Ramsey as boss yet.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

barton on 07:46 - Feb 22 with 1757 viewsRecoilboss

barton on 23:20 - Feb 21 by Rs_Holy

No no no... He took one for the team and his actions meant Furlong Junior didn't get sent off!

Thought I'd get in with that before 1882

Please, don't encourage him back again this morning - this Sunday is depressing enough.
barton on 08:32 - Feb 22 with 1706 viewsJonDoeman

Yesterday was an accident waiting to happen he doesn't have the skill set to be captain. The Scouse Pirlo is a gobshite with a hair trigger temper & its all about him. Thought Henry was heroic yesterday , give it to him.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

barton on 08:42 - Feb 22 with 1687 viewsKerryE

I read his twitter before seeing the incident on MOTD.

What he wrote and what I saw do not correlate imo. Idiot who went more than the extra mile to cost us that game I believe.
barton on 09:47 - Feb 22 with 1611 viewsdaveB

the team spirit was already there
barton on 13:32 - Feb 22 with 1542 viewsDannyPaddox

I do like the original poster's improvised spelling of "captainsy". Makes me think of palsy and pansy. Both more applicable to Barton than the word 'captain'.

edit: sorry mate my fat thumbs (and dodgy samsung touch-screen device) knocked you down a notch ... I did aim up for up ... honest
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 13:37]
barton on 22:43 - Feb 22 with 1451 viewsdoubled

to danny padox its ok you have a point barton (dick)special tonk
barton on 00:41 - Feb 23 with 1365 viewseccles

could be a blessing in disguise. maybe someone else will come in and do well so he won't get back in. like it to be Sandra but he's not going to last more than abut 20 minutes.
Maybe we'll be forced into a different formation, be nice to use at least one of our number tens play as an actual number ten! Playing Barton and Henry together means we cant play anybody creative without losing the wide players.
As for the question of the captainsy (yes I know) who will alf pick?
Clint prob wont get picked. Rio? oh god I hope not. Not even a proper ranger and never will be. Dunne's out. I guess we're left with Greeno or Charlie.
Don't like keepers or centre forwards as skippers but no other obvious candidates.
barton on 10:12 - Feb 23 with 1303 viewsQPunkR

barton on 00:41 - Feb 23 by eccles

could be a blessing in disguise. maybe someone else will come in and do well so he won't get back in. like it to be Sandra but he's not going to last more than abut 20 minutes.
Maybe we'll be forced into a different formation, be nice to use at least one of our number tens play as an actual number ten! Playing Barton and Henry together means we cant play anybody creative without losing the wide players.
As for the question of the captainsy (yes I know) who will alf pick?
Clint prob wont get picked. Rio? oh god I hope not. Not even a proper ranger and never will be. Dunne's out. I guess we're left with Greeno or Charlie.
Don't like keepers or centre forwards as skippers but no other obvious candidates.

Aye, you'd like to think he'll get dropped and his contract won't get renewed, but seems this cretinous fúcking scrote is immune. The Scouse cockroach - no-one wants him but he keeps coming back. I say we whip up a much stronger spray to make him permanently vanish. Remember - drinks round mine the day he finally fúcks off!

QPR - "shit but local"

barton on 10:44 - Feb 23 with 1272 viewsJuzzie

barton on 01:26 - Feb 22 by Bluce_Ree

Two losses and a win based on King Green having a worldy.

Not sure I'm feeling Ramsey as boss yet.

Two losses due to a 94th minute and 89th minute goal and a stupid sending off, neither of which the manager can do anything about. The players just seem to switch off towards the end thinking job done and Barton's a knob for what he did.

Had it (and it should have) been a win and 2 draws I think that would have been OK.
barton on 10:45 - Feb 23 with 1268 viewsSpiritofGregory

I just don't think we have what it takes to stay up. I looked at the fixtures last night and thought no.
barton on 10:51 - Feb 23 with 1256 viewsElHoop

The trouble is that you suspect that it will happen again this season and we can't afford to lose the game in which it happens, regardless of whether he would/should have been selected for the suspension games. He's got no contract and he's got no real brains. You can only see him getting into more trouble as the pressure increases from within and without his head.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024