Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a conversation with Faurlin 19:13 - Mar 17 with 3892 viewsQPR_ARG

Via direct messages.

Told him I was thrilled to see those pics from Harlington today.

Asked him how far off to coming back is he.

He told me he'll start playing a few U21 matches and that he should be ready for action in April, but that he is gutted because he's not in the 25-men squad.

He said: "I would have loved to be out there for the last few games to help the team".

Don't we all?

Told him I'm pessimistic about our current performances and our survival chances.

"It's not looking good, is it? It's madness. Always the same. I hope we survive somehow", he said.

And to think we have some incredibly bad players included on that list...such a tragedy he's out of contention for this campaign.

I do hope he gets another crack at it and I hope it's in the Premier League. He deserves that.
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 19:17 - Mar 17 with 3866 viewskropotkin41

I hope he gets a crack with us at The Championship!! (Assuming for one crazy minute that we go down.)

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 19:36 - Mar 17 with 3789 viewsqueensparker

That's cheered me up. I'd love to think he could get back playing. It's a long shot but you never know
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 20:28 - Mar 17 with 3654 viewsSnipper

Does length of time make ACL's stronger? If so, why doesn't he wait till the close season before trying to play again. If the first answer is no, I don't think it matters when he's back as he'll probably get it again :-(.

The poor fella has had no luck.
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 20:29 - Mar 17 with 3649 viewsJamie

More hopeful he can have any sort of career at all, rather than worrying about what level it's at.

Not many come back from 3 ACLs
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 21:41 - Mar 17 with 3438 viewsShotKneesHoop

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 20:29 - Mar 17 by Jamie

More hopeful he can have any sort of career at all, rather than worrying about what level it's at.

Send Faulin to see 'Arry's physio, his massages make operations unnecessary - according to Pinoccio Rednobb.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 21:46 - Mar 17 with 3431 viewsCanadaRanger

Class player. Please tell him there are a lot of us that think very highly of him, and certainly have not forgotten all he has done for the club. We want to see him back as soon as his injury allows it... and not before.
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 17:33 - Mar 18 with 2920 viewsterryb

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 20:29 - Mar 17 by Jamie

I would love Ale to be able to play again & if it's not with us, so be it.

I would hate him to start playing again though & do further damage to himself!

As far as I'm concerned he is a Rangers legend (appreciate many would not agree) & he has earned the right to do whatever is best for himself. If that means never seeing him wear the hoops again, I will thank him for giving me the privilage of seeing him play at his best.
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 20:49 - Mar 18 with 2725 viewsqueensparker

Just read the piece - he's 28 years old now! I still think of him as a promising kid.

All the best Ale, that Burton injury kind of set the tone for the season
Login to get fewer ads

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 13:46 - Mar 19 with 2416 viewsWokingR

They certainly won't need the sprinklers on the pitch at half time Sunday.

When he is presented to the crowd and we all launch into the most heart felt round of Faurlin, Faurlin, Faurlin, Faurlin there won't be a dry eye in the house.

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 11:01 - Mar 20 with 2260 viewsDeepcutHoop

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 13:46 - Mar 19 by WokingR

They certainly won't need the sprinklers on the pitch at half time Sunday.

When he is presented to the crowd and we all launch into the most heart felt round of Faurlin, Faurlin, Faurlin, Faurlin there won't be a dry eye in the house.

Over on Fantasy Island, they want Faurlin gone as soon as, he's just mugging us off apparently, and wasn't that good anyway.

We really do have some strange supporters.
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 11:18 - Mar 20 with 2211 viewstoboboly

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 11:01 - Mar 20 by DeepcutHoop

Over on Fantasy Island, they want Faurlin gone as soon as, he's just mugging us off apparently, and wasn't that good anyway.

That's FI for you though. Spanners.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 14:38 - Mar 20 with 2074 viewsterryb

Would that be Paul Mason by any chance?
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 17:02 - Mar 20 with 1981 viewsadhoc_qpr

I love Ale, but i'd be very surprised if he ever plays regularly again for us or anyone.

I just hope we don't have a repeat of 2013/14, when he played 7 games before breaking down injured again.

He's earned another chance, but if history repeats itself for his and our sake i'd expect him to retire rather than spend ANOTHER year rehabbing an ACL!
Had a conversation with Faurlin on 17:22 - Mar 20 with 1958 viewssimmo

I can't see the club offering him another year, although I hope they do, with a clause that if he breaks down again and chooses not to recover he can take a cut and concentrate on the coaching side. Whatever happens he needs to stay withthe club longer term.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Had a conversation with Faurlin on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 1892 viewsMarc

Yeah, some very poor posts in the Faurlin thread they had going over there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024