Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... 09:04 - Apr 8 with 11002 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tweet at 1am:-

"The decision on my future has been made. 6 games 18 points. Never stop believing rangers fans. Les also a hero. Never stop believing."

Mustn't have been breastfed.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:05 - Apr 8 with 5368 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Got Journey in my head now *taps head firmly to clear*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:08 - Apr 8 with 5342 viewsnadera78

He just can't f'ing help himself, can he? It's all about him.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:13 - Apr 8 with 5288 viewsDiscodroids

tweet at 2 am'

'the curved legs on my table in my penthouse suite are bare and excite me in carnal ways..i am siezed by bestial urges in my parts....i will imbibe a potash of borax to sate my lust that befits the beasts of the field"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:17 - Apr 8 with 5273 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:13 - Apr 8 by Discodroids

tweet at 2 am'

'the curved legs on my table in my penthouse suite are bare and excite me in carnal ways..i am siezed by bestial urges in my parts....i will imbibe a potash of borax to sate my lust that befits the beasts of the field"

...please hug me."

Missed a bit, Disco.

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:37 - Apr 8 with 5164 viewsJamie

"Take all of the attentions and give them to Uncle Tone"

The guy is 50. Terrifying.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:46 - Apr 8 with 5105 viewslondonscottish

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:08 - Apr 8 by nadera78

Yes. All about the profile back home.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:55 - Apr 8 with 5057 viewsHarbour

18 points is he mad....
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 10:25 - Apr 8 with 4926 viewsSaycey

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:08 - Apr 8 by nadera78

"He just can't f'ing help himself, can he? It's all about him. "

This. Absolutely cringeworthy.
Login to get fewer ads

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 10:32 - Apr 8 with 4889 viewsQPR442

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 09:55 - Apr 8 by Harbour

18 points is he mad....

I think its a positive tweet. He want's to stay. And its 6 games and 18 points to play for.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 10:41 - Apr 8 with 4842 viewsdaveB

Perhaps it's not 1am where he is due to the time difference.

We moan when he speaks and moan when he says nothing, the man can't win. He gets tons of pretty nasty abuse on twitter from our fans whenever we get beat, must make him wonder if it's all worth the hassle
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 10:59 - Apr 8 with 4756 viewsSaycey

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 10:41 - Apr 8 by daveB

We moan when he speaks and moan when he says nothing, the man can't win. He gets tons of pretty nasty abuse on twitter from our fans whenever we get beat, must make him wonder if it's all worth the hassle

Dave - I certainly don't moan when he is quiet. In fact I appreciate the silence.

The "Tony can't win" argument is one you hear a lot. Not sure I really understand it though. I don't condone the any abuse he get.

Always respect your viewpoint Dave. But have we all got to sit by and not criticise when we see one ridiculous decision or utterance after another?

If Tony is in no way accountable for his actions then I'd prefer to walk away than support a club founded on a cult of personality.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:07 - Apr 8 with 4714 viewsPunteR

I don't moan when he doesn't speak.
Why do we need to be told Sir Les is a hero.
We call him sir Les.
18 points left to play for. Really?
What we really want to know is what his decision will be at the end of the season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:15 - Apr 8 with 4668 viewsHarbour

looks like he is saying if we get relegated he will leave ...but as chairman until he finds a buyer...then leave altogether...
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:15 - Apr 8 with 4665 viewsJamie

If he doesn't like the big meanies saying nasty things rather than fawning over him he has 3 very reasonable options.

Stop tweeting.
Act like a 50 year old businessman rather than a 14 year old girl
Pay someone to maintain his account for him

Instead he spends his days fishing for compliments online & posting shit so too melodramatic even for distressed teens losing a 1D member.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:21 - Apr 8 with 4638 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dave,

I understand your point, but my issue is this - the day after we get an away draw, and with only six games left to ensure our survival in this league, Fernandes feels obliged to bring the issue of our chairpersonship to the fore again, despite the fact (or perhaps precisely because of the fact) that his tweets have previously led to media stories about our instability.

I had a girlfriend when I was a young fella who felt compelled to create a drama every time our relationship was happy and settled. I hope she grew out of it. And I hope Fernandes does too.

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:26 - Apr 8 with 4616 viewsPinnerPaul

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:15 - Apr 8 by Harbour

looks like he is saying if we get relegated he will leave ...but as chairman until he finds a buyer...then leave altogether...

and you get all that from his latest tweet?????!
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:28 - Apr 8 with 4599 viewsnadera78

I can't say I've seen any examples of "pretty nasty abuse" but then I don't follow him and only really check when someone posts one of his tweets on here. What I do see, however, is a consistent line of arse lickers taking it in terms to nuzzle up to him.

Everything that man does is about enhancing his own PR and that of his airline. Everything. Right now he's tweeting about taking QPR back to Malaysia as a way of showcasing new routes for AirAsia. Because our last trip to Malaysia worked out so well and a pre-season spent annihilating some pub teams really set the tone for an exciting and successful season.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:31 - Apr 8 with 4581 viewsjohncharles

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:21 - Apr 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Dave,

I understand your point, but my issue is this - the day after we get an away draw, and with only six games left to ensure our survival in this league, Fernandes feels obliged to bring the issue of our chairpersonship to the fore again, despite the fact (or perhaps precisely because of the fact) that his tweets have previously led to media stories about our instability.

I had a girlfriend when I was a young fella who felt compelled to create a drama every time our relationship was happy and settled. I hope she grew out of it. And I hope Fernandes does too.

Perhaps if you could get the two of them together? ..............

Strong and stable my arse.

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:32 - Apr 8 with 4570 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:31 - Apr 8 by johncharles

Perhaps if you could get the two of them together? ..............

I'm not ruling out that she emigrated and had an op...

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:39 - Apr 8 with 4539 viewsQPR442

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:26 - Apr 8 by PinnerPaul

and you get all that from his latest tweet?????!

Yes and if you read in to it a bit more the tweet says he is buying a new car, going shopping on Friday, watching Game of thrones on sky+ and fixing his printer because the paper is jammed.

Agree how people read into these things is quite funny.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:44 - Apr 8 with 4514 viewsdaveB

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 10:59 - Apr 8 by Saycey

Dave - I certainly don't moan when he is quiet. In fact I appreciate the silence.

The "Tony can't win" argument is one you hear a lot. Not sure I really understand it though. I don't condone the any abuse he get.

Always respect your viewpoint Dave. But have we all got to sit by and not criticise when we see one ridiculous decision or utterance after another?

If Tony is in no way accountable for his actions then I'd prefer to walk away than support a club founded on a cult of personality.

What's ridiculous about that tweet> He keeps getting asked if he is staying and plenty call on him to quit so he tries to put a stop to it by saying a decision has been made so basically shut up about it.

When he said nothing a few weeks back he was slated on here for not backing anyone and looking for a way out, people on here were going mad that he hadn't made a statement on FFP, now he says something positive and now he's an idiot for speaking again.

Of course the man is accountable and made mistakes, not as if no one has mentioned that, he gets plenty of stick but he's written off 60 million quid of money the club owes him and looks like he is at least trying to put in place things the fans are asking him to do.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:48 - Apr 8 with 4495 viewsparker64

Interview at the weekend with Peter Coates, the Stoke owner. Came across as a sensible businessman. Photo didn't have him sitting there with an inane grin on his face or sporting a Bet 365 cap set at a jaunty angle. TF must be a standing joke with other premiership chairmen.
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:58 - Apr 8 with 4456 viewsSaycey

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:44 - Apr 8 by daveB

What's ridiculous about that tweet> He keeps getting asked if he is staying and plenty call on him to quit so he tries to put a stop to it by saying a decision has been made so basically shut up about it.

When he said nothing a few weeks back he was slated on here for not backing anyone and looking for a way out, people on here were going mad that he hadn't made a statement on FFP, now he says something positive and now he's an idiot for speaking again.

Of course the man is accountable and made mistakes, not as if no one has mentioned that, he gets plenty of stick but he's written off 60 million quid of money the club owes him and looks like he is at least trying to put in place things the fans are asking him to do.

Dave, everyone in their lives faces lots of conflicting voices and pressures to "do this / be that". For a high profile businessman who has cast himself into the social media spotlight this must be amplified many times.

It's how you respond to those pressures that makes a difference. Otherwise all you are left with are excuses.

I would prefer Fernandes said nothing on Twitter. What he does say is often over-emotional, reactive, petulant and ultimately divisive.

Fernandes is a shining example of the truth of the saying "Actions speak louder than words.

By the way - the club may technically owe the board this money and the board may have generously written of £60m of it.

But who spunked millions on toss like Park, Mbia and Bosingwa in the first place?

And if your answer is "Mark Hughes", you really haven't been paying attention...
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 12:05 - Apr 8 with 4417 viewsTHEBUSH

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:58 - Apr 8 by Saycey

Dave, everyone in their lives faces lots of conflicting voices and pressures to "do this / be that". For a high profile businessman who has cast himself into the social media spotlight this must be amplified many times.

It's how you respond to those pressures that makes a difference. Otherwise all you are left with are excuses.

I would prefer Fernandes said nothing on Twitter. What he does say is often over-emotional, reactive, petulant and ultimately divisive.

Fernandes is a shining example of the truth of the saying "Actions speak louder than words.

By the way - the club may technically owe the board this money and the board may have generously written of £60m of it.

But who spunked millions on toss like Park, Mbia and Bosingwa in the first place?

And if your answer is "Mark Hughes", you really haven't been paying attention...

So are you saying, these players were bought without Mark Hughes, knowing or permission
Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 12:10 - Apr 8 with 4391 viewsdaveB

Fernandes Craving Attention Again... on 11:58 - Apr 8 by Saycey

I'm not saying he's done a good job just think every tweet he makes or doesn't make gets analysed to death and he seems to be getting stick now regardless of what he says.

As for the signings of course Fernandes had a say but Hughes had the final say and could have said no to all of them. Hughes was a pathetically weak manager and only ever does well at clubs where he doesn't need to make big decisions and the club were already settled before he took over. If we blame Fernandes for the bad signings do we give him credit for Austin, Dunne, Phillips etc?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024