Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YSY and Traore 14:35 - Aug 13 with 1999 viewssimmo

Apparently both close to returning to training. The latter can suck out but be well pleased if we can get YSY back and fit by September

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

YSY and Traore on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 1956 viewsadhoc_qpr

Traore can get stuffed.

I'd like to see YSY have an extended run. At times he's been absolutely brilliant, but other games hopeless.

I'd like to see him over a period of games to see what his actual level is.
YSY and Traore on 16:04 - Aug 13 with 1816 viewsThGrimRanger

YSY should be more than good enough at this level. He doesn't seem to stay fit for very long though.

TheGrimRanger

YSY and Traore on 16:34 - Aug 13 with 1754 viewsCheshireR

Traore will return from injury the day after the transfer window closes.
YSY and Traore on 16:52 - Aug 13 with 1693 viewsWilloW4

YSY and Traore on 16:34 - Aug 13 by CheshireR

Traore will return from injury the day after the transfer window closes.

...And then he'll get 'injured' straight after that.
YSY and Traore on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 1683 viewstoboboly

YSY and Traore on 14:44 - Aug 13 by adhoc_qpr

Traore can get stuffed.

I'd like to see YSY have an extended run. At times he's been absolutely brilliant, but other games hopeless.

I'd like to see him over a period of games to see what his actual level is.

Think I would take Kpekawa (sp) over him. He's had his chance and run hot and cold and is injured a lot. Traore should be shot and sold as burgers.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

YSY and Traore on 17:27 - Aug 13 with 1616 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don't see either of them as full-backs long term. Traore certainly isn't and is a complete waste of space but certainly see YSY as a wide midfielder eventually.
YSY and Traore on 17:30 - Aug 13 with 1600 viewsadhoc_qpr

YSY and Traore on 16:56 - Aug 13 by toboboly

Think I would take Kpekawa (sp) over him. He's had his chance and run hot and cold and is injured a lot. Traore should be shot and sold as burgers.

YSY has scored some cracking goals and was excellent during the run in on our promotion season (when 'Arry was forced to pick him). Plus he's an international footballer.

Kpekawa has looked good in pre-season and against Yeovil who are probably one of the worst teams in the football league - promising but still unproven for me,
YSY and Traore on 18:35 - Aug 13 with 1494 viewsR_from_afar

If you welded Traore and Diakite together you'd have a four legged, four armed footballer...with no brain.

I've heard the two of them are collaborating on a book together. It's entitled "The invisible men: Our secret life at QPR".

What is our club like? Entertaining, certainly!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

YSY and Traore on 08:00 - Aug 14 with 1222 viewsJonDoeman

Still hopeful this will be a big season for Yun, & Cole K is looking promising, he doesn't deserve to be dropped after that performance.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2015 8:01]

It Is What It Is !!

YSY and Traore on 13:09 - Aug 14 with 1138 viewswhittocksRs

Kpewkawa deserves to stay in the team for the moment, but Yun should be considered number one for that position.
YSY and Traore on 13:11 - Aug 14 with 1131 viewsAntti_Heinola

YSY and Traore on 13:09 - Aug 14 by whittocksRs

Kpewkawa deserves to stay in the team for the moment, but Yun should be considered number one for that position.

Konchesky will play tomorrow, 100%.

Bare bones.

YSY and Traore on 13:18 - Aug 14 with 1114 viewsQPunkR

YSY and Traore on 18:35 - Aug 13 by R_from_afar

If you welded Traore and Diakite together you'd have a four legged, four armed footballer...with no brain.

I've heard the two of them are collaborating on a book together. It's entitled "The invisible men: Our secret life at QPR".

What is our club like? Entertaining, certainly!

RFA

You leave the SambaMan outta this!

QPR - "shit but local"

YSY and Traore on 15:14 - Aug 14 with 1069 viewssimmo

YSY and Traore on 13:11 - Aug 14 by Antti_Heinola

Konchesky will play tomorrow, 100%.

Agree unfortunately. But hopefully it's a very short term solution/option. When YSY comes back I would expect him and Kpekwa to be our 1st and 2nd choice respectively.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024