Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. 21:43 - Aug 19 with 1798 viewsted_hendrix

Surely?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 1752 viewsBrazilNutR

Agreed Ted, might be just the ticket to get them believing again..

Just worry that it has put Charlie & Matty P in the shop window..
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 21:45]
Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 1734 viewsTonto

No Ted, it's all doom and gloom and Ramsey must go... Have you not learnt anything over the past few months?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:54 - Aug 19 with 1603 viewsted_hendrix

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:45 - Aug 19 by Tonto

No Ted, it's all doom and gloom and Ramsey must go... Have you not learnt anything over the past few months?

I've learnt nothing Mr T.

2-0 down away from home though is a massive ask for any team to come back from and after the disappointment of Saturday the lads have given the right response.

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:57 - Aug 19 with 1552 viewsessextaxiboy

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:54 - Aug 19 by ted_hendrix

2-0 down away from home though is a massive ask for any team to come back from and after the disappointment of Saturday the lads have given the right response.

Get on the phone in the morning Ted and get down there Sat
Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:57 - Aug 19 with 1546 viewsbosh67

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:54 - Aug 19 by ted_hendrix

First half we were all over the place until we went 2 down and then for some reason they actually relaxed and started playing. At halftime and 2-1 down we were on top. Second half they started to remember they had some talent and believe in themselves.

The bottom line is they have to take games to the opponents. Do that and we will be okay.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 22:01 - Aug 19 with 1447 viewsToast_R

That equaliser was a turning point, still can't believe that went in.
Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 22:02 - Aug 19 with 1421 viewsjoolsyp

We have to turn around the losing mentality we had last season - it won't happen overnight but that's a giant step in the right direction, well done boys!

Would love to see us build on that and really put Rotherham to the sword on Saturday. Be great if the crowd really got behind the team from the start. Attack attack attack!!
Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 22:06 - Aug 19 with 1320 viewsWeaverQPR

Based on what i saw last week i didn't give us much of a chance, delighted to be proved wrong.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 22:12 - Aug 19 with 1261 viewsGetMeRangers

We looked really good despite giving away two weak goals as a head start. Felt like an even boxing match at that point with wolves managing two sucker punches. The goal back before half time was crucial and no idea why wolves were so poor after the break
Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 22:41 - Aug 19 with 1147 viewsted_hendrix

Must Take Heart From That Second Half Performance. on 21:57 - Aug 19 by essextaxiboy

Get on the phone in the morning Ted and get down there Sat

One of the lads on here has got a ticket If I want it Saturday, I've also got people coming to me house Saturday as I've just put it up for sale, Cant leave the Missus on her own can I?

Well pleased with the result though, didn't see that coming if I'm honest-that's a loss, a draw and a win and that's not a bad set of results to start the season off, they're the facts.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 22:42]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024