Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report 19:15 - Aug 30 with 2703 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/40127
Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 11:01 - Aug 31 with 2042 viewsJonDoeman

Finding his feet ?

It Is What It Is !!

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 11:44 - Aug 31 with 2013 viewsbosh67

Perch will be fine. Just needed a few games to get match fit and get back on it. Very reliable player over his career.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 12:41 - Aug 31 with 1953 viewsJacksDad

I know its UB40 but surely its time...

Cherry, oh, Cherry, oh, baby,
Don't you know I'm in love with you?
Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 14:21 - Aug 31 with 1872 viewsPunteR

Whos the dude in the blue polo shirt and jeans celebrating with the players?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 17:13 - Aug 31 with 1780 viewsOutWestR

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 12:41 - Aug 31 by JacksDad

I know its UB40 but surely its time...

Cherry, oh, Cherry, oh, baby,
Don't you know I'm in love with you?

It was Eric Donaldson first ...

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 23:04 - Aug 31 with 1578 viewsSimonJames

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 17:13 - Aug 31 by OutWestR

It was Eric Donaldson first ...

I think you'll find it was Neil Diamond first:

100% of people who drink water will die.

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 11:35 - Sep 1 with 1439 viewsTheChef

Chery's late strike picks off Huddersfield - report on 14:21 - Aug 31 by PunteR

Whos the dude in the blue polo shirt and jeans celebrating with the players?

Random fat bloke who just lumbered onto the pitch to celebrate - stewards seemed happy to let him get on with it.

Perch was still much of a muchness on Saturday but hopefully will improve with more game time.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024