Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table 09:45 - Oct 29 with 2473 viewsNorthernr

Eyes down look in. First person who shouts Dead Man Walking will be asked to leave. Otherwise help yourself to biscuits.

Ooh, just an empty chair at the moment. Maybe Nigel Pearson is going to walk in.

Oh no, here's Chris sans-hat...

Nearly everybody fit. Probably go with a similar squad. Haven't picked the team yet, Double checking Charlie in training today, medical people's decision, he's raring to go.

I think we can accomodate JET and Charlie. Whatever happens JET is playing. Depends what happens after training, depends how much gas Charlie has in the tank, how much he can play, if he starts.

If they stick to the team plan then I would play both. Good pros, working hard to be in the team. Charlie very enthusiastic this week, voiced his opinion about getting in the tean, sometimes you have to save injured players from themselves otherwise they re-injure themselves.

JET fought his way into the team, it's for him to lose his place, he's done very well, reaction and how he's trained and worked in the game has been brilliant.

kept two clean sheets, relieved the nervousness around the place.

This stage of the season we want to stay with the pack, keep momentum going. Brentford are a good footballing team, done very well over the last couple of years.

Goes a bit green as the Fulham game is raised.

There's more on it from the fans pov. We want to start quickly, be more dilligent early in the game to stay in the game for as long as possible because our front players have what it takes to win the game for us.

Another young manager in there, well he's not that young (dig), thrown in the deep end, I hope he does very well apart from tomorrow. The form book goes out the window a lot in derbies. I feel we're on the up atm and they are too.

Ah, and that's it.

And now please be upstanding for Neil Warnock's Concierto de Orange Juice, with Bristol City's Luke Freeman on flugelhorn.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 10:06 - Oct 29 with 2384 viewsPommyhoop

Good to hear Jet is not going to be sacrificed for a quick return of Charlie..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 10:30 - Oct 29 with 2295 viewsGetMeRangers

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 10:06 - Oct 29 by Pommyhoop

I am sure I was not the only one to be surprised that he is considering being able to play JET and Chaz together at some point
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 10:30]
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 11:12 - Oct 29 with 2139 viewsBrightonhoop

Be a cracking game if he does. JET and Charlie is just what we need. Good to hear Charlies right up for it too.
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 11:26 - Oct 29 with 2072 viewsadhoc_qpr

Be interesting to see if Sandro plays or whether he sticks with Henry. Sounds like Austin is probably going to start on the bench, not be rushed back to me.

We definitely need a decent performance after the Fulham disaster, but I would be happy with a draw given we're away and Brentford are on great form.
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:11 - Oct 29 with 1917 viewsPinnerPaul

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 10:30 - Oct 29 by GetMeRangers

I am sure I was not the only one to be surprised that he is considering being able to play JET and Chaz together at some point
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 10:30]

JET often drifts out wide and on several occasions in last two home games that left us waiting for midfielders to get into the box.

So yes, I think JET/Charlie worth a go and will shut up those wailing 'Playing only 1 up front at home is a f****ing joke" etc etc etc
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:21 - Oct 29 with 1879 viewssimmo

Having JET and Austin both playing will also lessen my bemusement at JET taking fckin throw ins when by the opposition area! Pleased to hear he's playing either way though, 'it's for him to lose his place', which is how it should be.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:40 - Oct 29 with 1823 viewsbosh67

I have noted the phrase...

We want to start quickly, be more diligent early in the game to stay in the game for as long as possible...

If we are one down after 5 minutes I will remember this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:41 - Oct 29 with 1819 viewsdaveB

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:21 - Oct 29 by simmo

Having JET and Austin both playing will also lessen my bemusement at JET taking fckin throw ins when by the opposition area! Pleased to hear he's playing either way though, 'it's for him to lose his place', which is how it should be.

It was a hell of a throw he had though
Login to get fewer ads

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:46 - Oct 29 with 1793 viewssimmo

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 12:41 - Oct 29 by daveB

It was a hell of a throw he had though

Nice that we will actually have someone for him to throw it to in the area now :-)

They're certainly a mile away from the days of the 'Fitz Hall long throw'. I'd fancy myself to throw further than he could.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 14:30 - Oct 29 with 1567 viewsrobith

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 10:06 - Oct 29 by Pommyhoop

In fairness one thing I've noticed is Ramsey is very diligent at managing returns to fitness/from injury and doesn't just immediately flog players to death on their return
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 17:35 - Oct 29 with 1372 viewsqueensparker

If JET and Charlie do play it won't be two up front though, it will be JET taking one of the Chery / Phillips / no 10 Luongo or Fer slots. We've played the same system in every minute of every game to date, I doubt that's going to change now.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 17:35]
The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 17:44 - Oct 29 with 1346 viewsE17hoop

The lesser spotted Chris Ramsey presser - biscuits on the table on 17:35 - Oct 29 by queensparker

If JET and Charlie do play it won't be two up front though, it will be JET taking one of the Chery / Phillips / no 10 Luongo or Fer slots. We've played the same system in every minute of every game to date, I doubt that's going to change now.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 17:35]

This.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024