Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? 17:40 - Dec 14 with 1515 viewsDylanP

OK, so we are about to enter the “busy holiday season” with 5 games over the next 18 days. So, what do people think would be an acceptable points haul over that period?

Honestly, I don’t see us picking up more than 6-8 points over the holidays. I think we would do well to get a win against Huddersfield, draws against Brighton (H), Hull (H) and Bristol City (A), and I think Ipswich will probably beat us at their place. That actually looks like a fairly optimistic assessment. So, if we wake up on Jan 2 with 33-35 points, I would be OK with that:

- Brighton H -- Draw
- Bristol City A -- Draw
- Ipswich A -- Loss
- Huddersfield H -- Win
- Hull H -- Draw

What do others think is reasonable? And more importantly, at what point are the boo boys going to come out of the woodwork if JFH only has one win to his credit after 6 matches?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:41 - Dec 14 with 1510 viewsGloucs_R

- Brighton H -- Draw
- Bristol City A -- win
- Ipswich A -- draw
- Huddersfield H -- Win
- Hull H -- Draw

Poll: Are we staying up?

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:44 - Dec 14 with 1507 viewsNorthernr

Goals would be nice. Let's start with those and see where they take us.
Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 18:16 - Dec 14 with 1468 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Brighton- W
Bristol City- D
Ipswich-L
Huddersfield- W
Hull- L

As long as we signs of improvement im happy. I actually think going up may damage what we are trying to do.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 18:58 - Dec 14 with 1422 viewsderbyhoop

15 points. Or I'll be leading the witch hunt against the manager.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 22:17 - Dec 14 with 1328 viewsDylanP

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:41 - Dec 14 by Gloucs_R

- Brighton H -- Draw
- Bristol City A -- win
- Ipswich A -- draw
- Huddersfield H -- Win
- Hull H -- Draw

Blimey - - that is optimistic. Good on ya mate. if we can get through the next 18 days without a loss, then we will be challenging hard for the Playoffs.

Can't see us getting anything at Ipswich though. Hope I am wrong.

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 09:20 - Dec 15 with 1240 viewsadhoc_qpr

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:44 - Dec 14 by Northernr

Goals would be nice. Let's start with those and see where they take us.

Agree with this!

But also if we string together a series of consistent performances (regardless of results) where we can see JFH's plan coming together, i'll be happy.
Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 09:37 - Dec 15 with 1233 viewsfrancisbowles

Not much time for training with all these matches, so keep the solid foundations, and hope we get an odd goal and Green doesn't make any major mistakes.

I am going to Ipswich and looking for a repeat of two years ago.
Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 03:29 - Dec 16 with 1177 viewsDylanP

There you go North, we got the goals you were asking for. A draw against the top team in the Division -- you can't complain about that.

Login to get fewer ads

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 1028 viewsDylanP

So that is 2 draws. Hope i was wrong about the next result

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:23 - Dec 19 with 953 viewsdavman

Sums up the support base this one. "Acceptable" is just not the right term as it implies that anything less is unacceptable and starts the path to yet another bloody manager and another new era.

How about we just let the team be, see how things transpire and if we have to make any sort of judgement, make it 15 games in? Even then, if we remain midtable unthreatened by relegation, let's continue down that path instead of constant critique and microscopic analysis.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:26 - Dec 19 with 939 viewsDylanP

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:23 - Dec 19 by davman

Sums up the support base this one. "Acceptable" is just not the right term as it implies that anything less is unacceptable and starts the path to yet another bloody manager and another new era.

How about we just let the team be, see how things transpire and if we have to make any sort of judgement, make it 15 games in? Even then, if we remain midtable unthreatened by relegation, let's continue down that path instead of constant critique and microscopic analysis.

Oh knock it off will ya? There is acceptable and unacceptable. Its not like I have ever called for the end of manager, is it?

Acceptable Points Tally Over The Holidays? on 17:31 - Dec 19 with 922 viewsLowerloftLad

Any points away from home with are away record is a bonus

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024