Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should do this! 09:07 - Feb 16 with 1793 viewsbosh67

Ditch mascots, get lingerie models!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/dutch-side-rkc-waalwijk-mark-7373345?ICID=

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We should do this! on 09:21 - Feb 16 with 1758 viewsloftboy

Nice smug smile.on the skippers face

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

We should do this! on 10:14 - Feb 16 with 1705 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In the spirit of equality, I say we get this fella to have a stroll round with the lady mascots.

You're welcome Nix.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 10:15]
We should do this! on 11:07 - Feb 16 with 1652 viewsKonk

Sorry mate, it must be the Guardian reader in me, but I saw that and thought it was beyond tragic. It’s the sort of thing Tony Fernandes would get the Air Asia stewardesses to do, if he thought HR would let him get away with it. I would actually go into full-on letter-writing mode if Fulham did something similar.

“Who are they daddy?”

“They’re ladies who’ve been paid €150 to parade around a field in their underwear in February, so a load of blokes can go phwoar and get excited that somewhere, about forty metres away, there are a number of women they can barely make out, strutting about in their bras and knickers, for no apparent reason. I suppose some of the men going phwoar, may go home after the game and masturba te whilst thinking about cold women being paid to wander round in the distance with rictus grins and matching underwear…but I’m really not sure.”

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

We should do this! on 11:17 - Feb 16 with 1623 viewsstevec

We should do this! on 11:07 - Feb 16 by Konk

Sorry mate, it must be the Guardian reader in me, but I saw that and thought it was beyond tragic. It’s the sort of thing Tony Fernandes would get the Air Asia stewardesses to do, if he thought HR would let him get away with it. I would actually go into full-on letter-writing mode if Fulham did something similar.

“Who are they daddy?”

“They’re ladies who’ve been paid €150 to parade around a field in their underwear in February, so a load of blokes can go phwoar and get excited that somewhere, about forty metres away, there are a number of women they can barely make out, strutting about in their bras and knickers, for no apparent reason. I suppose some of the men going phwoar, may go home after the game and masturba te whilst thinking about cold women being paid to wander round in the distance with rictus grins and matching underwear…but I’m really not sure.”

Says you with your helmet cam.
We should do this! on 11:22 - Feb 16 with 1619 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We should do this! on 11:07 - Feb 16 by Konk

“Who are they daddy?”

'What ? Are you Stoke on Trent or summink?'
We should do this! on 11:27 - Feb 16 with 1610 viewsTacticalR

Konk, rest assured...if there are Air Asia stewardesses involved it will all be in the best possible taste.

Air hostess clique

We should do this! on 11:41 - Feb 16 with 1582 viewsnix

We should do this! on 10:14 - Feb 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

In the spirit of equality, I say we get this fella to have a stroll round with the lady mascots.

You're welcome Nix.

[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 10:15]

It's not a selfie is it Baz?

I'm sure these women are feeling really empowered, choosing to walk around in their undies in the freezing cold etc, etc (!)
We should do this! on 11:48 - Feb 16 with 1557 viewsBlue_Castello

We should do this! on 11:17 - Feb 16 by stevec

Says you with your helmet cam.

Sorry but helmet cam has huge double entendre potential, nudge, nudge........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024