Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title 22:44 - Apr 18 with 7224 viewsyankeephil

Reports are that Vardy will get an extended ban & may miss Man City game as well because of his behavior towards the Ref after the Red Card.Poorly officiated game, but Vardy did bring the penalty upon himself.
Are cracks beginning to show & may he just have cost the Foxes the title?
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 22:50 - Apr 18 with 5150 viewsHollowayRanger

could happen 4 games left each

leciester win 2 draw 1 lose 1

spurs win 4

spurs win title on goal difference

foxes still major favourites home to Swansea next should be easy?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 22:52 - Apr 18 with 5144 viewsyankeephil

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 22:50 - Apr 18 by HollowayRanger

could happen 4 games left each

leciester win 2 draw 1 lose 1

spurs win 4

spurs win title on goal difference

foxes still major favourites home to Swansea next should be easy?

The way Spurs have been playing I can see them winning all remaining games.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 23:03 - Apr 18 with 5121 viewsDeano19766

My money would be on Spurs now. Hope I'm completely wrong (I don't bet cos I never win anything!)
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 01:18 - Apr 19 with 5016 viewsMatch82

Leicester forums must be interesting right now. This is really going to split the positive and negative fans...
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 08:47 - Apr 19 with 4824 viewsdaveB

If Leicester win the 2 home games they have left then Spurs have to win every game and that is a bg ask plus they never win at Chelsea. I think if they win those 2 games then Leicester will be champions but it will be close
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 08:54 - Apr 19 with 4818 viewsHayesender

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 08:47 - Apr 19 by daveB

If Leicester win the 2 home games they have left then Spurs have to win every game and that is a bg ask plus they never win at Chelsea. I think if they win those 2 games then Leicester will be champions but it will be close

After watching spurs dismantle stoke last night, I think they'll win their remaining games

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 08:57 - Apr 19 with 4809 viewsPinnerPaul

Spurs now 9/5 with PP.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:02 - Apr 19 with 4796 viewspaulparker

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 22:52 - Apr 18 by yankeephil

The way Spurs have been playing I can see them winning all remaining games.

Spurs still have to go to Chelsea a ground which they haven't won for Donkeys years
Chelsea will not want spurs winning the title so i can see them dropping points and Chelsea laying down for Leicester on the last day
if Leicester can sneak a jammy win on Sunday and a win against a cant be bothered Everton i think that will be enough for them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:09 - Apr 19 with 4780 viewsTheBlob

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 08:54 - Apr 19 by Hayesender

After watching spurs dismantle stoke last night, I think they'll win their remaining games

Stoke were utter crap last night mate,can't judge much from that disinterested performance.It's going to go right to the wire,the bookies still have Foxes out in front.If I were a betting man I'd have some of that 9/5 Spuds.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:09 - Apr 19 with 4778 viewsadhoc_qpr

Spurs are looking good, but Stoke were pathetic last night and put up no resistance. Looked very much like Hughes QPR side TBH!

I think Spurs will win 3 and draw 1 but Leicester will win at home versus Swansea and Everton - squeaking home by one point.

I don't feel sorry for Vardy, but the FA only ever punish these incidents when it's in the press and getting attention, rather than based on simply enforcing the rules. I bet dozens of players have sworn at the ref in nothing games and had no ban.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:13 - Apr 19 with 4762 viewsElHoop

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:02 - Apr 19 by paulparker

Spurs still have to go to Chelsea a ground which they haven't won for Donkeys years
Chelsea will not want spurs winning the title so i can see them dropping points and Chelsea laying down for Leicester on the last day
if Leicester can sneak a jammy win on Sunday and a win against a cant be bothered Everton i think that will be enough for them

Chelsea are poor though. They've been beating Spurs because they've been the better side. They are not the better side now. The last time Spurs won the league they beat Chelsea home and away. I think that with Chelsea having some kids on the side, they'll be more concerned about giving a good impression whoever they are playing, and if they are not kids they'll be more concerned about not getting injured for the Euros. So it's quite possible that both sides will beat Chelsea, but I think that Spurs are more likely to do so on current form. However, Spurs have mucked up a lot of derby games this season and when all is said and done that might be what costs them the title.

There could be a lot of Spurs at the Bridge this season.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:13 - Apr 19 with 4761 viewsTonto

Spurs simply have to win every one of their last 4 games. the away games -Chelsea and Newcastle on the last day of the season wont be easy.

IF Leicester win against Swansea this weekend it will settle the nerves and I think they will win it. A draw or loss and the nerves will jangle.

Lets not forget -none of the players in either team have been here before - Spurs have been in the nothing to lose position, but if it gets closer, who knows how they will fare?

Leicester still favourties IMO

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:16 - Apr 19 with 4747 viewsdaveB

Spurs also have a very poor record at Newcastle and they may need to win on the last day to stay up, still think it's a big ask for Spurs to win all 4 games
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:30 - Apr 19 with 4729 viewspaulparker

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:13 - Apr 19 by ElHoop

Chelsea are poor though. They've been beating Spurs because they've been the better side. They are not the better side now. The last time Spurs won the league they beat Chelsea home and away. I think that with Chelsea having some kids on the side, they'll be more concerned about giving a good impression whoever they are playing, and if they are not kids they'll be more concerned about not getting injured for the Euros. So it's quite possible that both sides will beat Chelsea, but I think that Spurs are more likely to do so on current form. However, Spurs have mucked up a lot of derby games this season and when all is said and done that might be what costs them the title.

There could be a lot of Spurs at the Bridge this season.

I do agree that Chelsea are terrible but this will be there cup final , the fans wont want Spurs to win the league , I cannot see Spurs winning there they have an awful record at Chelsea
on a side note re Chelsea bar Loftus -Cheek they are still playing the dross like Mikel, Fabergas, Costa , falcao , Pato, all of those youngsters they have horded from around the world and yet they still don't play any of them,
with absolutely nothing to play for this season you would have thought they would get a chance , surely now those kids must realise they will never get a chance

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:36 - Apr 19 with 4718 viewsstuabd

Leicester need to somehow scrape a win this weekend. I think it'll go right down the last game. Shame if they don't get it done.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:41 - Apr 19 with 4710 viewsElHoop

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 09:30 - Apr 19 by paulparker

I do agree that Chelsea are terrible but this will be there cup final , the fans wont want Spurs to win the league , I cannot see Spurs winning there they have an awful record at Chelsea
on a side note re Chelsea bar Loftus -Cheek they are still playing the dross like Mikel, Fabergas, Costa , falcao , Pato, all of those youngsters they have horded from around the world and yet they still don't play any of them,
with absolutely nothing to play for this season you would have thought they would get a chance , surely now those kids must realise they will never get a chance

I don't watch the scum but I thought that a few kids had been getting a game lately. Spurs fans didn't want Chelsea to win the league but they never stopped them. The ball is on the other foot now - just because you don't want something to happen doesn't mean that it won't. Chelsea look pretty rudderless and rather rubbish. I don't think that they're any better than Stoke anyway.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 10:08 - Apr 19 with 4657 viewsHayesender

Did I hear Fabregas say he doesn't want spurs to win the title last night?

If the rest of the Chelsea players hold this view, they could very well have a huge say in where the title goes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 10:45 - Apr 19 with 4601 viewsHooparoo

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 10:08 - Apr 19 by Hayesender

Did I hear Fabregas say he doesn't want spurs to win the title last night?

If the rest of the Chelsea players hold this view, they could very well have a huge say in where the title goes

If Spurs play like that against the scum it won't matter won't knob jockey Fabregas thinks.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 10:52 - Apr 19 with 4582 viewsjohncharles

Leicester only have Vardy out. Might be their top scorer but one man doesn't make a team. I think they'll do alright without him for a couple of games.

Strong and stable my arse.

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 10:55 - Apr 19 with 4577 viewsBrightonhoop

Vardy brought him on himself. He's supposed to be professional, dug out a dive and got penalised, and still didn't know when to stop.

Luckily for Leicester they are more than a one horse town and the pressure is more on Spurs I would say. LCFC will still do it, they've just made it harder for themselves.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 12:40 - Apr 19 with 4445 viewswhittocksRs

I thought Spurs would win all their remaining games, but then realised they go to Stamford Bridge on Saturday, which means the title is effectively over.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 13:22 - Apr 19 with 4364 viewstraininvain

Vardy's been diving all season. He's a horrible little shit and I have no sympathy.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 13:24 - Apr 19 with 4357 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 12:40 - Apr 19 by whittocksRs

I thought Spurs would win all their remaining games, but then realised they go to Stamford Bridge on Saturday, which means the title is effectively over.

You have not seen much of Chelsea lately then?
Leicester have to go there as well last game of the season. Amazing how one team can influence the outcome.
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 13:37 - Apr 19 with 4330 viewsJuzzie

Leicester have to go to Chelsea too (last game) so all's not lost. If Spurs do win there I can't see them deliberately losing to Leicester as that would, rightly, pi$$ off the home fans who have already lost 5 at home. I can't see the club being happy about losing up to 7.

That would be more than us and we play more games.

If Spurs somehow do win the title, I can see Leicester fans talking forever about the West Ham game in the same way QPR fans talk about the Norwich game in '76.

I think that West Ham game showed how much they're feeling the pressure.

[Post edited 19 Apr 2016 13:40]
Vardy to get extended ban. Did he just blow the title on 14:01 - Apr 19 with 4270 viewsrsonist

Chelsea would also potentially be surrendering their title to Leicester watching them lift the trophy at the Bridge. Their fans, the incoming manager, the whole world in fact would see them for the c nuts they are. I know they've sacked the season off but surely some pride will kick in for that.

Can see van Gaal engineering a stalemate at Old Trafford too - about all he's good for. No Vardy for that one.

Having said that it would be quite fitting if Okazaki pushed Leicester over the line now - you can split their season up into phases where Vardy then Mahrez then Kante have won runs of games singlehandedly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024