Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game 15:12 - Jan 8 with 2780 viewspomanjou

It's only a glimmer but the 18 mins that Eze was on the pitch before he tripped over his laces or summat was a revelation he was all over the pitch, hardly hardly put a foot wrong and was the go to player in hoops. A good signing.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 15:59 - Jan 8 with 2691 viewsted_hendrix

We need all the glim we can get at the moment.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:07 - Jan 8 with 2655 viewseghamranger

What was his injury?
Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:23 - Jan 8 with 2631 viewsconnell10

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:07 - Jan 8 by eghamranger

What was his injury?

Twisted ankle .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:29 - Jan 8 with 2617 viewsaston_hoop

From the small amount of time he was on the pitch, what kind of player was he? Is he going to lead the line or will he be better with Sylla or Polts alongside him?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 2583 viewsLongsufferingR

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:29 - Jan 8 by aston_hoop

From the small amount of time he was on the pitch, what kind of player was he? Is he going to lead the line or will he be better with Sylla or Polts alongside him?

Was playing in the three behind Mackie. More of a Chery than a Washington.
Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 17:00 - Jan 8 with 2542 viewsNorthernr

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:23 - Jan 8 by connell10

Twisted ankle .

We hope. "heard his achilles pop" doesn't bode well. That's a massive one if that goes.
Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 20:44 - Jan 8 with 2390 viewsenfieldargh

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 17:00 - Jan 8 by Northernr

We hope. "heard his achilles pop" doesn't bode well. That's a massive one if that goes.

what, you heard it pop from were you were sitting?

Bloody hell I'm keeping schtum from now on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 20:50 - Jan 8 with 2366 viewsRoller

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 17:00 - Jan 8 by Northernr

Can that be right? He came back on and didn't look in any discomfort before being hooked a few minutes later. If his achilles had gone surely he couldn't have continued.

If I recall correctly, it was an achilles that did for Bards.
Login to get fewer ads

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 20:52 - Jan 8 with 2356 viewsaston_hoop

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 16:48 - Jan 8 by LongsufferingR

Was playing in the three behind Mackie. More of a Chery than a Washington.

Cheers, a younger Chery-type player isn't exactly a disaster thats for sure

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 21:48 - Jan 8 with 2278 viewsToast_R

If your archillies snaps you're screwed. They have to sow it back together and depending on the extent of the damage, it can mean one heel tendon is shorter then the other which means adjusting how to run and walk. Horrible. Happened to John Barnes in his later career.
Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 22:24 - Jan 8 with 2218 viewsCamberleyR

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 20:50 - Jan 8 by Roller

Can that be right? He came back on and didn't look in any discomfort before being hooked a few minutes later. If his achilles had gone surely he couldn't have continued.

If I recall correctly, it was an achilles that did for Bards.

It was. He was 32 when it happened and at that age it was a miracle he came back (after 18 months out) from it at all.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 23:53 - Jan 8 with 2148 viewsHitch

Glimmer of hope from the Blackburn game on 21:48 - Jan 8 by Toast_R

If your archillies snaps you're screwed. They have to sow it back together and depending on the extent of the damage, it can mean one heel tendon is shorter then the other which means adjusting how to run and walk. Horrible. Happened to John Barnes in his later career.

If your young enough they may not operate, they still put it in a cast and your season is fcked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024