Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers 20:11 - Jan 29 with 2109 viewstoboboly

Was on over Xmas and I just got round to watching it. Story of Panini and then Merlin and the guys who set it up and ran it. Loads of terrible shirts and facial hair and fantastic nostalgia, especially if you were a kid in the late 80’s.

Was on ITV so I imagine it will be on catch up.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 21:47 - Jan 29 with 2052 viewsTacticalR

I've always thought that if there had been a Panini album of paedophiles, then HollowayRanger would have collected the whole set.

Air hostess clique

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 22:54 - Jan 29 with 1993 viewsisawqpratwcity

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 21:47 - Jan 29 by TacticalR

I've always thought that if there had been a Panini album of paedophiles, then HollowayRanger would have collected the whole set.

HollowayRanger may have had the fair-mindedness of a Daily Mail editor and the self-awareness of a Walter Mitty, but to suggest he is a paedo is a bit strong.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 23:04 - Jan 29 with 1981 viewsTacticalR

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 22:54 - Jan 29 by isawqpratwcity

HollowayRanger may have had the fair-mindedness of a Daily Mail editor and the self-awareness of a Walter Mitty, but to suggest he is a paedo is a bit strong.

I wasn't suggesting that. If you recall he was a rather obsessive curator of paedophile stories, and would give us almost daily updates on the subject.

Air hostess clique

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 23:11 - Jan 29 with 1971 viewsisawqpratwcity

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 23:04 - Jan 29 by TacticalR

I wasn't suggesting that. If you recall he was a rather obsessive curator of paedophile stories, and would give us almost daily updates on the subject.

No, I don't recall that, but that would fit in with his Mail-esque view of the world. Fair enough.

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 02:15 - Jan 30 with 1922 viewsSharpy36

No, I don't recall that either in my 17 years of membership.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 07:41 - Jan 30 with 1874 viewsCamberleyR

I saw it when originally shown and there were errors in it. They said that the 'Football' 78' Panini collection that came out late '77 was the first Panini collection widely available in the UK but it wasn't. It was a collection called 'Euro Football' which came out during the 1976/77 season. Only sticker album I ever finished.

It had every nation affiliated to UEFA and their qualified teams for the three club tournaments and for the bigger nations like England, Germany, Holland etc had players who played for the qualified clubs. I collected it because it had a QPR team photo sticker and Gerry on the England page. Me and a few schoolmates at the time collected the stickers. I saw a completed album on Ebay recently for about 75 quid.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 10:25]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 08:38 - Jan 30 with 1839 viewsDiscodroids

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 11:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 08:39 - Jan 30 with 1837 viewsBlackCrowe

What happened to Holloway Ranger?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 09:39 - Jan 30 with 1794 viewsisawqpratwcity

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 08:39 - Jan 30 by BlackCrowe

What happened to Holloway Ranger?

Clive put him on the naughty step, but said it's temporary.

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 09:46 - Jan 30 with 1784 viewsdaveB

Well worth a watch, if it's not on the ITV Hub then pretty sure you can find it on You Tube.
Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:21 - Jan 30 with 1759 viewsStanisgod

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 09:46 - Jan 30 by daveB

Well worth a watch, if it's not on the ITV Hub then pretty sure you can find it on You Tube.

I've got the complete 1978 Panini book somewhere.
Contains probably the ugliest football team ever. Burnley.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:35 - Jan 30 with 1745 viewsDavieQPR

Anyone remember those slot in league table things that you could move the teams up or down.They were collected from the newspaper or something?
Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 1734 viewsMick_S

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:35 - Jan 30 by DavieQPR

Anyone remember those slot in league table things that you could move the teams up or down.They were collected from the newspaper or something?

Shoot magazine. The cardboard used to bend and the whole thing went useless.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 1732 viewsisawqpratwcity

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:35 - Jan 30 by DavieQPR

Shoot magazine

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:47 - Jan 30 with 1720 viewsMick_S

Stuck on You - Story of Football Stickers on 10:21 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

I've got the complete 1978 Panini book somewhere.
Contains probably the ugliest football team ever. Burnley.

You are right - he's got a face like a football.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024