Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowest home attendance this season.......... 19:42 - Feb 3 with 5115 viewssmegma

12,413 with 737 Barnsley in the upper school end.

The lower school was sparsely filled with those who took up the offer of £10 seats.
So only 11,676 of our fans bothered today. No doubt when we go on a cup run you'll be erm.......oh forget that one
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 19:50 - Feb 3 with 5049 viewsisawqpratwcity

Yeah, another thing for Lee Hoos to worry about. It won't be going unnoticed.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 20:00 - Feb 3 with 5000 viewsrunningman75

I was there and freezing thinking I would rather be listening to 5 live and I only pay a few quid on the tube to get to home matches. People come to QPR from places such as Ireland and north of Watford. We are not playing inspiring football and no excitement from watching games now. Next season with people not renewing season tickets we will be lucky to get 10000 fans at games.
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 22:11 - Feb 3 with 4811 viewsterryb

I've just looked & this is a higher crowd than we had on this day in 2007.

10,811 witnessed us beat Burnley 3-1 in Shepherds Bush.

Of course it would be good for the crowds to be better, but we are still slightly above our gates prior to the Championship year. We have now lost our Premier induced fans & are back to our core.
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 22:19 - Feb 3 with 4788 viewsBrightonhoop

Last time Ollie was Manager we were selling 16,000 plus ST's on frozen prices. In League 1. Average attendances pushing 18,000.
Only so much Ollie can do on ST sales and attendances is what i'm saying.

He done his job today and bagged 3 points.
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 22:44 - Feb 3 with 4721 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 20:00 - Feb 3 by runningman75

I was there and freezing thinking I would rather be listening to 5 live and I only pay a few quid on the tube to get to home matches. People come to QPR from places such as Ireland and north of Watford. We are not playing inspiring football and no excitement from watching games now. Next season with people not renewing season tickets we will be lucky to get 10000 fans at games.

Sorry but I find this post a bit sad. No disrespect to you personally runningman75 but you appear to be trying to take other fans away from the club with you. Why? Fair enough footballs not doing it for you these days. No-ones forcing you.

The weather forecast was right for a change today. Cold and wet. A few extra layers and a decent pair of shoes may have improved your day slightly.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:01 - Feb 3 with 4653 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 22:19 - Feb 3 by Brightonhoop

Last time Ollie was Manager we were selling 16,000 plus ST's on frozen prices. In League 1. Average attendances pushing 18,000.
Only so much Ollie can do on ST sales and attendances is what i'm saying.

He done his job today and bagged 3 points.

QPR attendance figures from 2002/3. 1-2 years into Holloways last management.

http://stats.football.co.uk/results_fixtures/2002_2003/queens_park_rangers/index

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:24 - Feb 3 with 4577 viewsSJL

To make it look even worse there over 22,000 at the fools today! I hate to say it but fair play to them, that is a good gate.... loads of youngsters go down there now... we got to stay up and sort ourselves out before we lose another generation of fans to them, Chelsea and the premier league bandwagon. Our fan base looks increasingly old these days and we are losing people all the time... I know loads of fellas who were regulars in the 90s who haven’t been for years. Fulham, Chelsea and even Brentford to a lesser extent, seem to be increasing their fan bases whilst ours is dropping all the time.
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:35 - Feb 3 with 4537 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:24 - Feb 3 by SJL

To make it look even worse there over 22,000 at the fools today! I hate to say it but fair play to them, that is a good gate.... loads of youngsters go down there now... we got to stay up and sort ourselves out before we lose another generation of fans to them, Chelsea and the premier league bandwagon. Our fan base looks increasingly old these days and we are losing people all the time... I know loads of fellas who were regulars in the 90s who haven’t been for years. Fulham, Chelsea and even Brentford to a lesser extent, seem to be increasing their fan bases whilst ours is dropping all the time.

Please show stats to prove this? I'd imagine the champions of England would have a slightly higher attendance than us. Yes. Are Fulham attendances really on the up substantially? They are 5th and in good form. Don't they have a bigger ground than us too?

Login to get fewer ads

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:41 - Feb 3 with 4519 viewsFDC

QPR and Fulham atttendances this season pretty much exactly what they were last season according to this:

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2017-2018/1/
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:44 - Feb 3 with 4507 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 23:41 - Feb 3 by FDC

QPR and Fulham atttendances this season pretty much exactly what they were last season according to this:

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2017-2018/1/

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 00:02 - Feb 4 with 4459 viewsFDC

They don't have a grin-o-meter metric mind you
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 00:20 - Feb 4 with 4400 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 00:02 - Feb 4 by FDC

They don't have a grin-o-meter metric mind you

I scored 2 for happiness in this one (which is poor apparently). 3 for health (which is ok). 2 for ecological footprint (excellent).

http://www.greengrin.co.uk/
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 0:27]

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 01:12 - Feb 4 with 4308 viewsFDC

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 00:20 - Feb 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

I scored 2 for happiness in this one (which is poor apparently). 3 for health (which is ok). 2 for ecological footprint (excellent).

http://www.greengrin.co.uk/
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 0:27]

Ha.

Your score of 3 out of 5 tells us that you’re pretty happy at the moment.

Wow! You scored 4 out of 5 showing that you’re very healthy!

Excellent! Your answers show that you’re setting a great example to your friends and family of someone trying to help the environment

Amazing! You think internet surveys are an inaccurate means of assessment!
Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 02:58 - Feb 4 with 4240 views18StoneOfHoop

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 19:50 - Feb 3 by isawqpratwcity

Yeah, another thing for Lee Hoos to worry about. It won't be going unnoticed.

Not many there ~ #WeFewWeDeterminedFew ~ but much improved atmosphere thanks to 52 year old me in Q Block £25 restricted view ticket
with my KPH Ladbroke Grove flag and 2 bags of hula-hoops and frazzles - with choiral aid from the Baby Hoops Yoof at the back # #SupportYourTeamWhenTheyAreSpit
#WhenTheGoingGetsToughTheToughGetGoing #SingYourHeartsOutForTheLads

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 03:14 - Feb 4 with 4235 views18StoneOfHoop

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 22:11 - Feb 3 by terryb

I've just looked & this is a higher crowd than we had on this day in 2007.

10,811 witnessed us beat Burnley 3-1 in Shepherds Bush.

Of course it would be good for the crowds to be better, but we are still slightly above our gates prior to the Championship year. We have now lost our Premier induced fans & are back to our core.

Alright Terry B me old MU mucker,best wishes to all the crew in the back row
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Worrabout the epic win in the snow v Birmingham watched by
hardcore R's tifosi Naomi Campbell,Tamara Beckwith and Tango's vacant-eyed trophy wife a proto-Melania Trump - IT'S a contract gig.
What first attracted you to repulsive portly boor billionaire Flavio Briatore,Elizabetta?

Down to 10 men cos Legs straight red win 1-0 thanks to Samuel Di Carmine sizzler? or was it versuses Norwich in the snow at HQ 1-0 Martin Rowlands goal, my memory gets hazy and cloudy.
I like it - prefer it indeed - when we get down to the hardcore 9/10 k.
#WhenTheGoingGetsToughTheToughGetGoing
#SeperateTheWheatFromTheChaff
#SupportYourTeamWhenTheyAreSpit

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 3:32]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 04:16 - Feb 4 with 4201 viewsisawqpratwcity

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 03:14 - Feb 4 by 18StoneOfHoop

Alright Terry B me old MU mucker,best wishes to all the crew in the back row
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Worrabout the epic win in the snow v Birmingham watched by
hardcore R's tifosi Naomi Campbell,Tamara Beckwith and Tango's vacant-eyed trophy wife a proto-Melania Trump - IT'S a contract gig.
What first attracted you to repulsive portly boor billionaire Flavio Briatore,Elizabetta?

Down to 10 men cos Legs straight red win 1-0 thanks to Samuel Di Carmine sizzler? or was it versuses Norwich in the snow at HQ 1-0 Martin Rowlands goal, my memory gets hazy and cloudy.
I like it - prefer it indeed - when we get down to the hardcore 9/10 k.
#WhenTheGoingGetsToughTheToughGetGoing
#SeperateTheWheatFromTheChaff
#SupportYourTeamWhenTheyAreSpit

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 3:32]

18st, I appreciate everything you posted (except for that picture of Flabbio), but it's absolutely certain that Lee Hoos really needs the money.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 07:30 - Feb 4 with 4055 viewsLowerloftLad

Fulham and there amazing support for being 5th and getting a gate of 22k maybe have been helped just a little by 4k plus worth of forest fans

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 11:31 - Feb 4 with 3685 viewsDieByYourSide

There is nothing shocking about us getting a 12,000 crowd against Barnsley when struggling in the Championship unless I'm missing something?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 11:33 - Feb 4 with 3676 viewsTonto

It’s all washington’s fault. He should be sold immediately

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 11:41 - Feb 4 with 3637 viewsconnell10

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 02:58 - Feb 4 by 18StoneOfHoop

Not many there ~ #WeFewWeDeterminedFew ~ but much improved atmosphere thanks to 52 year old me in Q Block £25 restricted view ticket
with my KPH Ladbroke Grove flag and 2 bags of hula-hoops and frazzles - with choiral aid from the Baby Hoops Yoof at the back # #SupportYourTeamWhenTheyAreSpit
#WhenTheGoingGetsToughTheToughGetGoing #SingYourHeartsOutForTheLads

We saw you and heard you from MU mate, well done! Please pay us a vist soon as you sort of liven the place up!! I’m the geezer who was supplying you with mince pies at one of the Christmas matches!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lowest home attendance this season.......... on 11:50 - Feb 4 with 3600 viewsEsox_Lucius

I would like to see, space available of course, a change to the cheap match tickets whereby S/T holders could buy them for the area where there season tickets are. I have a number of friends and family who would take the offer up once or twice a season but are put off by the fact that they would be at the opposite end of the ground to me and doesn't qualify as a day at a football match together. There were plenty of seats available in the Upper Loft, where I sit, yesterday and had I been able to do so, I could have swelled the numbers by three if the £10 tickets were made available for there. The Family stand was almost empty yesterday and it would have made sense to have had the cheap tickets there rather than the School End. Just a few musings.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024