Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevor Bayliss 18:58 - Mar 5 with 1854 viewswelwynranger

Has he really died. Or is it a wind up

RIP
Trevor Bayliss on 19:02 - Mar 5 with 1836 viewscolinallcars

Such a simple idea, you wonder why it wasn't invented before.

RIP
Trevor Bayliss on 19:15 - Mar 5 with 1805 viewsflynnbo

RIP. Let's hope the Ashes are regained despite this
Trevor Bayliss on 19:25 - Mar 5 with 1782 viewsbosh67

I love the fact that an inventor improved a design by retro fitting it. Inspired. RIP a very clever man.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Trevor Bayliss on 23:26 - Mar 5 with 1534 viewszicoshoops

Rest in Peace.

Also...............Quality Welwyn.
Trevor Bayliss on 23:34 - Mar 5 with 1513 viewseastside_r

Really liked him, cool guy.

Looked like he might be Brentford though.
Trevor Bayliss on 09:03 - Mar 6 with 1321 viewsblacky200

RIP. Loved his spots on The Big Breakfast. Remember one where he had a lap top that was indestructible. Johnny Vaughn hit it with a cricket bat and broke the lap op

Just found it
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 9:06]
Trevor Bayliss on 09:28 - Mar 6 with 1278 viewshubble

Fantastic bloke, proper English eccentric in the best way. He lived in Eel Pie Island for many years, up until his death.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Trevor Bayliss on 10:09 - Mar 6 with 1236 viewscolinallcars

Saw many a rock band on Eel Pie island back in the day when it was a regular venue. If I remember correctly you paid a few pence to cross the little footbridge on top of the entrance fee. It was a grotty place but we loved it.
Login to get fewer ads

Trevor Bayliss on 10:26 - Mar 6 with 1216 viewshubble

Trevor Bayliss on 10:09 - Mar 6 by colinallcars

Saw many a rock band on Eel Pie island back in the day when it was a regular venue. If I remember correctly you paid a few pence to cross the little footbridge on top of the entrance fee. It was a grotty place but we loved it.

A bit before my time but what an incredible place to watch bands! The Stones, the Who and the Yardbirds all played there of course. Did you ever see them there?? You don't have to pay to cross the bridge any more, but the Eel Pie Island Hotel has sadly fallen into disrepair.

Trevor Bayliss on 11:06 - Mar 6 with 1181 viewscolinallcars

Trevor Bayliss on 10:26 - Mar 6 by hubble

A bit before my time but what an incredible place to watch bands! The Stones, the Who and the Yardbirds all played there of course. Did you ever see them there?? You don't have to pay to cross the bridge any more, but the Eel Pie Island Hotel has sadly fallen into disrepair.

Didn't see the Stones the Who or the Yardbirds there although I saw them elsewhere. It was more Edgar Broughton, Mighty Baby, Savoy Brown, Cochise, Spirit of John Morgan and bands of that ilk. We used to follow John Mayall all over the southeast when he had the like of Clapton, Green and Mick Taylor ( not all at once !). Great days but I'm more into jazz these days.
Trevor Bayliss on 11:10 - Mar 6 with 1172 viewshubble

Trevor Bayliss on 11:06 - Mar 6 by colinallcars

Didn't see the Stones the Who or the Yardbirds there although I saw them elsewhere. It was more Edgar Broughton, Mighty Baby, Savoy Brown, Cochise, Spirit of John Morgan and bands of that ilk. We used to follow John Mayall all over the southeast when he had the like of Clapton, Green and Mick Taylor ( not all at once !). Great days but I'm more into jazz these days.

Hats off mate, amazing music and time to be around.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024