Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) 18:42 - Apr 4 with 2736 viewsalexferguson60

The bad news is that I've managed to extract myself from the joys of Derby (where I've now moved) for Saturday to go to beautiful Hull to see the mighty Hoops win there for the first time since 1991 (we won 3-0 in the League Cup apparently, and no I don't know who scored).

Anyway, I called the club and they asked me what tier of tickets I wanted.

There's a choice between £18 and £25. And apparently the tickets are not segregated, although the man at the box office warned me that "you can't sit in the £25 seats with a £18 ticket".

The £18 option must be the cheapest ticket option we've had for tickets all season, which is stunning to me.

Anyway, with that and the beautiful 2016-7 shirts that they are giving us, this is a pretty good deal.
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 00:48 - Apr 5 with 2596 viewsBoston

My condolences on your residing in Derby.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 04:22 - Apr 5 with 2556 viewssmegma

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 00:48 - Apr 5 by Boston

Better place to live than a lot places I can think of. Hayes, Hounslow or Tottenham for example.
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 08:36 - Apr 5 with 2490 viewsconnell10

Plus you get a free home shirt presented to you by a loftus road legend!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 10:15 - Apr 5 with 2439 viewsLunarJetman

Do you mean 2017-18 shirt or are they trying to get rid of the really old Dryworld stock?
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 10:39 - Apr 5 with 2418 viewstkqpr

Take a peaked cap, the sun can get quite low bright this time of year and the away fans have it right in their faces. No different to other stadiums i guess, but i often think shit i should of brought my shades but its only March!
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 11:39 - Apr 5 with 2366 viewsstowmarketrange

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 10:39 - Apr 5 by tkqpr

Take a peaked cap, the sun can get quite low bright this time of year and the away fans have it right in their faces. No different to other stadiums i guess, but i often think shit i should of brought my shades but its only March!

What does the sun look like?
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 11:47 - Apr 5 with 2357 viewsJigsore

first game this year, I promise I'm not just cheap

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 14:53 - Apr 5 with 2249 viewssmegma

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 10:39 - Apr 5 by tkqpr

March ended last weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 18:33 - Apr 5 with 2170 viewslosethedrum

I was there for the 3-0 win in 1991 it was midweek , cant remember who scored for rangers but the game was at thier old stadium Boothferry park , crowd was about 4,400 with about 400 QPR & we had a left back called Robert Herrrera from the reserves playing so he got lots of support in what was one of his early games . Travelled up in my 1978 Vauxhall cavalier & the humber bridge seemed very futuristic .
Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 21:10 - Apr 5 with 2083 viewsenfieldargh

Did he look through the keough

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 23:05 - Apr 5 with 1982 viewsderbyhoop

Uncalled for. I lived in Derby for 40 years and it beats North Acton.

Mind, I'm now living in the Limousin.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 23:16 - Apr 5 with 1975 viewsdistortR

Hull tickets - Quite a good deal from the club(s) on 23:05 - Apr 5 by derbyhoop

Uncalled for. I lived in Derby for 40 years and it beats North Acton.

Mind, I'm now living in the Limousin.

i had a mate who lived in a car, but if you can afford a limousin, a bedsit shouldn't be beyond your means?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024