Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? 16:58 - May 10 with 5685 viewsswisscottage

Given the quotes coming out of the club are thanks to IH for righting the ship, but now were looking to move forward ( and upward).

Could this mean that the club believe the FFP issue is now resolved, and coupled with freeing up wages, might mean there's room for some spending to support a push under McClaren?
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:01 - May 10 with 5649 viewskingo

I read a view, not mine, that the decision was based around the training ground and that it was thought that a new forward thinking coach was needed to head this up and Olly was too stuck in his ways.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 17:04]

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:10 - May 10 with 5561 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:01 - May 10 by kingo

I read a view, not mine, that the decision was based around the training ground and that it was thought that a new forward thinking coach was needed to head this up and Olly was too stuck in his ways.

There was a poster on WATRB expressing that view but it was purely his opinion and not based on any inside info.
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:12 - May 10 with 5544 viewsstevec

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:01 - May 10 by kingo

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:22 - May 10 with 5491 viewskingo

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:10 - May 10 by CroydonCaptJack

There was a poster on WATRB expressing that view but it was purely his opinion and not based on any inside info.

Yes, couldn't remember where I read it but thought it made some sense.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:56 - May 10 with 5348 viewsTacticalR

This seems a rather optimistic interpretation of events.

Air hostess clique

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:58 - May 10 with 5330 viewskensalriser

Given that the average length of tenure for Championship managers is something like a year and that five of McClaren's last seven appointments have lasted a year or less, I would be amazed if he's still in the job by the time Warren Farm opens.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 18:07 - May 10 with 5268 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:22 - May 10 by kingo

Yes it was to be fair.
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 18:10 - May 10 with 5246 viewsjohncharles

I can see that and I agree but it's no excuse to give Holloway the bums rush

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 21:14 - May 10 with 4845 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:22 - May 10 by kingo

WATRB...... making sense.

I sense that the four horseman of the Apocalypse will shortly be knocking on your front door.
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 21:25 - May 10 with 4799 viewslondonscottish

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:58 - May 10 by kensalriser

Given that the average length of tenure for Championship managers is something like a year and that five of McClaren's last seven appointments have lasted a year or less, I would be amazed if he's still in the job by the time Warren Farm opens.

Yes but he may well have been in and out four or five times by then.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 22:07 - May 10 with 4687 viewsessextaxiboy

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 21:25 - May 10 by londonscottish

Yes but he may well have been in and out four or five times by then.

He has averaged about 10 months per job back to and including England
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 00:07 - May 11 with 4479 viewswombat

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 22:07 - May 10 by essextaxiboy

He has averaged about 10 months per job back to and including England

Planning for the future part 7

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 09:31 - May 11 with 4171 views2Thomas2Bowles

Why anyone would have faith in McClaren doing better is beyond me.

Sacked at every club that has had better resources than us, more money, better players, better chairman.

A squad full of kids and Washington
The same people slagging off IH will be slagging off McClaren by Xmas and want another manager. or he will quit as the ride is too rough.

You can bookmark this
[Post edited 11 May 2018 9:32]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 09:35 - May 11 with 4149 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 09:31 - May 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Sacked at every club that has had better resources than us, more money, better players, better chairman.

The same people slagging off IH will be slagging off McClaren by Xmas and want another manager. or he will quit as the ride is too rough.

You can bookmark this

I suspect you are right. Unfortunately.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 9:35]
Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 10:56 - May 11 with 3984 viewslondonscottish

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 09:31 - May 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You can bookmark this

I'm sure the Twitterati will have started already.

God I hate that platform.

Just full of angry bollx.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 17:37 - May 11 with 3607 viewsdanehoop

Could this mean the FFP issue is now resolved to everyone's satisfaction? on 10:56 - May 11 by londonscottish

I'm sure the Twitterati will have started already.

God I hate that platform.

Just full of angry bollx.

Prior to Twitter these people would be restricted to writing their opinions on the doors of public toilets. I tend to give all such messages similar credibility.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024