Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... (n/t) 21:50 - May 15 with 1958 viewsNoDiddley

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 21:57 - May 15 with 1937 viewsNorthLondonR

That whole interview at the end was sickening.. the commentators made it pretty clear all gsme who they wanted to win and it looked like awful Mike Dean did as well..

I hope they get walloped in the final so arrogant, booing Downing.. awful awful club
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 22:09 - May 15 with 1900 viewsMrSheen

It might be fun to watch Terry getting humiliated in the Premier League every week next season. At least until it gets Bruce the sack.
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 22:49 - May 15 with 1842 viewsstowmarketrange

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 22:09 - May 15 by MrSheen

It might be fun to watch Terry getting humiliated in the Premier League every week next season. At least until it gets Bruce the sack.

I didn’t watch the game but how can a team that knows it has to score have 0 shots on target in 90 minutes of season defining football?
I saw them at Ipswich 10 days ago and they could’ve scored 5 or 6.Shameful display by Pulis and his team.
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 01:24 - May 16 with 1736 viewsdixiedean

Apart from BRJ they also have that arrogant little shit Grealish and the thug Hutton. And that annoying Yippee I Aye song . Amazing we stuffed Villa away yet Boro tore us apart at home. Vastly different performances tonight.
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 03:35 - May 16 with 1699 viewsWilloW4

Good luck to you Konk... Hope you win, you're one of the best posters on this site... Got nothing against Fulham or Brentford..... Always want to beat you but rarely do... Have a top day at Wembley. All the best.
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 07:19 - May 16 with 1578 viewsQPR_Jim

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 22:49 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

I didn’t watch the game but how can a team that knows it has to score have 0 shots on target in 90 minutes of season defining football?
I saw them at Ipswich 10 days ago and they could’ve scored 5 or 6.Shameful display by Pulis and his team.

To be fair I think they had 1 shot on target but the Villa goalkeeper handled it outside the box. It wouldn't have suited skys JT w**kfest if they mentioned that and that the keeper should have got a straight red.
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 08:57 - May 16 with 1463 viewssmegma

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 07:19 - May 16 by QPR_Jim

To be fair I think they had 1 shot on target but the Villa goalkeeper handled it outside the box. It wouldn't have suited skys JT w**kfest if they mentioned that and that the keeper should have got a straight red.

It was the only talking point in what was a dreadful game. The final can't be as bad , can it ???
Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 09:31 - May 16 with 1433 viewsDorse

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 08:57 - May 16 by smegma

It was the only talking point in what was a dreadful game. The final can't be as bad , can it ???

Instant QPR legend status to be conferred on whichever Fulham striker leaves Terry on the floor as they burst through to score the winner.

'Zoom in camera 1 - yep, he's crying. Nice.'
'Get the lip reader ready...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 10:24 - May 16 with 1397 viewspaulparker

Im no fan of Gary Monk but Jeez he has to be a better bet than Pullis , all the money Boro wasted and that's the best they could do

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 10:29 - May 16 with 1383 viewsQPR_Jim

Hope Konk's Foolham bt Racist John's Villa...................................... on 08:57 - May 16 by smegma

Well I'd like to say no but tbh it wouldn't surprise me. Boro were trying to attack as Villa sat back but had nothing in the final third but at least it was end to end at points. Teams seem to get defensive in finals trying to make sure they don't lose so tend to end up with a stand off, hope I'm wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024