Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest odds 13:36 - Aug 20 with 1172 viewsPinnerPaul

Relegation 7/4 to 3/1 - generally 4th worst
Stay up 4/11
Bottom - 11/2 - 7/1
Top Half 9/2
Win on Tuesday 13/8

More likely to finish top half than bottom is erm…………….interesting!
Latest odds on 13:47 - Aug 20 with 1140 viewsToast_R

It's thought that John Gregory had the worst team in the division when he took over from Waddock in 2006/07. If only we had the likes of Cook, Blackstock and Rowlands for this season.
Latest odds on 13:54 - Aug 20 with 1122 viewsisawqpratwcity

"generally 4th worst"

Bloody hell, there must be a stampede from LFW to the bookies to get some of that before the odds shorten any further.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Latest odds on 14:11 - Aug 20 with 1088 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest odds on 13:54 - Aug 20 by isawqpratwcity

"generally 4th worst"

Bloody hell, there must be a stampede from LFW to the bookies to get some of that before the odds shorten any further.

Well yes, that's always been my point.

When you actually ask if anyone has backed up the 'certain to go down'; 'Not getting 40 pts'; 'Won't win another game' etc etc posts, with hard cash, you tend to get mumbled excuses and lots of looking at the floor saying nothing!

I agree, surely for plenty on this board, a 300% return in 8 months time, must be a great investment!

Not expecting an avalanche of posts saying how much they have put on though!
Latest odds on 14:56 - Aug 20 with 1048 viewsessextaxiboy

Latest odds on 14:11 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

When you actually ask if anyone has backed up the 'certain to go down'; 'Not getting 40 pts'; 'Won't win another game' etc etc posts, with hard cash, you tend to get mumbled excuses and lots of looking at the floor saying nothing!

I agree, surely for plenty on this board, a 300% return in 8 months time, must be a great investment!

I am not one who thinks we will be relegated , not in August thats just mad .

Even if I did I would never ever bet against Rangers
Latest odds on 15:00 - Aug 20 with 1032 viewsRangersw12

Latest odds on 14:11 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

Why would anybody bet on their own team to get relegated !?
Latest odds on 15:07 - Aug 20 with 1021 views2Thomas2Bowles

I've bet against Rangers when it's been almost nailed on , it's just a bet, if you lose the bet, happy they won, lose and a few sherberts to lessen the blow.

Or a few bottles after Saturday

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Latest odds on 15:29 - Aug 20 with 977 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest odds on 15:07 - Aug 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I've bet against Rangers when it's been almost nailed on , it's just a bet, if you lose the bet, happy they won, lose and a few sherberts to lessen the blow.

Or a few bottles after Saturday

Exactly!

Its not a moral crusade, nor does it make it any more likely to happen, so don't see why if anyone is so certain that we will be relegated why they don't have a bet.

But as you can see from the lack of replies to this thread, they won't.
Latest odds on 15:29 - Aug 20 with 977 viewscolinallcars

As they say, you never see a bookie with bicycle clips.........-Rs to stay up !
Login to get fewer ads

Latest odds on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 961 viewsPinnerPaul

I have to say, even as one of the optimists/realists/happy clappers (Delete as necessary), I do think 3/1 IS value - I am seriously tempted.

However for those who think we are already in league 1 aka the pessimists/realists/doom mongers (delete as necessary) it surely must be a no brainer

L block, PP, anyone??????!!!!!
Latest odds on 16:06 - Aug 20 with 927 viewsRangersw12

Latest odds on 15:35 - Aug 20 by PinnerPaul

I have to say, even as one of the optimists/realists/happy clappers (Delete as necessary), I do think 3/1 IS value - I am seriously tempted.

However for those who think we are already in league 1 aka the pessimists/realists/doom mongers (delete as necessary) it surely must be a no brainer

L block, PP, anyone??????!!!!!

I think we will go down with Mclown but you would make more money betting on individual games rather than waiting 6 months for a 3-1 shot to come in
Latest odds on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 909 viewsDesertBoot

The Racing Post had us as their value bet at 6/1 to be relegated. Holloway leaving despite getting the best out of our squad one of the key factors in their selection.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Latest odds on 16:22 - Aug 20 with 893 viewsmakaveli1882

I bet against Rangers to lose and btts every week because it comes in most weeks, like this saturday and last saturday.

Double it with another team to win and btts and you get good odds

Bristol city 4/1 tomorrow if you double that up with Plymouth to beat Wycombe its 21/1
Latest odds on 16:30 - Aug 20 with 868 viewsisawqpratwcity

Latest odds on 16:16 - Aug 20 by DesertBoot

The Racing Post had us as their value bet at 6/1 to be relegated. Holloway leaving despite getting the best out of our squad one of the key factors in their selection.

6/1? Ah, I miss those happy, innocent days...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Latest odds on 16:44 - Aug 20 with 828 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest odds on 16:06 - Aug 20 by Rangersw12

I think we will go down with Mclown but you would make more money betting on individual games rather than waiting 6 months for a 3-1 shot to come in

Try finding an investment that pays 300% in 6 months!
Latest odds on 16:47 - Aug 20 with 816 viewsPinnerPaul

Latest odds on 16:22 - Aug 20 by makaveli1882

I bet against Rangers to lose and btts every week because it comes in most weeks, like this saturday and last saturday.

Double it with another team to win and btts and you get good odds

Bristol city 4/1 tomorrow if you double that up with Plymouth to beat Wycombe its 21/1

Can't see anything like 4/1 anywhere?

Best on oddschecker is 21/10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024