Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers attendance. 12:01 - Aug 22 with 1782 viewsrunningman75

Booked my ticket for next week and noticed only South Africa Road or Loftus Road available for tickets. There are a lot of empty available seats. Even if Bristol bring a couple of hundred doubt we will get more than 3000 attendance on current form and apathy.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 12:04 - Aug 22 with 1763 viewsbeanofire1

And £15 a pop too. Hardly imaginative marketing to try and get the crowds flocking in.

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Bristol Rovers attendance. on 12:05 - Aug 22 with 1750 viewssmegma

Loft lower, Paddocks and SAR only. It may be a better idea to close the Loft and Paddocks such is the apathy.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 12:28 - Aug 22 with 1682 viewsbillericaydicky

They'll probably be a larger following there from Bristol than of our fans. They are a well supported club and they'll know the match is perfectly winnable.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 13:59 - Aug 22 with 1567 viewsbigstevec

I ordered my tickets yesterday morning and by 9pm last night I was emailing the Box Office to cancel them.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 14:22 - Aug 22 with 1509 viewsDannyPaddox

My paper ticket came in the post this morning. Feels like a court summons.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 14:26 - Aug 22 with 1497 viewsmakaveli1882

£10 if you book before the day , noticed the club has done quid a kid for Wigan game.

Please note South Africa Road, East & West Paddocks and Loft Lower Stand will be open for this fixture. Season Ticket Holders in Ellerslie Road and Loft Upper will be re-allocated into South Africa Road and receive a paper ticket in the post.

Season Ticket Holders prior to matchday: £10 Adults, £3 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £1 Juniors U’18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Non Season Ticket Holder: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £3 Juniors U’18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Season Ticket holders who requested the Automatic Cup Tie Scheme will have their tickets processed and uploaded onto their season card automatically.

Please note, tickets purchased on matchday will be priced: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer and £3 Juniors U’18 .

All tickets are subject to availability.

10 loyalty points have been awarded for this fixture and tickets must be purchased prior to matchday in order to gain loyalty points. To confirm, no loyalty points will be awarded for tickets purchased on the day of the game.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 16:11 - Aug 22 with 1379 viewsterryb

There will be more Gasheads there than City supporters last night.

2,000 is more likely than 200 as they have not been here since the early '80's.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 16:39 - Aug 22 with 1302 viewsMytch_QPR

Bristol Rovers attendance. on 16:11 - Aug 22 by terryb

There will be more Gasheads there than City supporters last night.

2,000 is more likely than 200 as they have not been here since the early '80's.

"All tickets are subject to availability"

Being a glory-hunter I'll give it a go if we win on Saturday.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol Rovers attendance. on 16:53 - Aug 22 with 1261 viewsW12Mikey

At a tenner for season ticket holders I reckon it's a bargain. And as I usually sit in the slum they call the Ellerslie Road stand, I have taken the opportunity to get a platinum seat in SAR just to find out what they're like. If the game is rubbish I can sit back in my reclining leather seat, sip a cocktail and summon a waiter for a prawn sandwich. At least that's what I assume the platinum area is like.
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 17:02 - Aug 22 with 1226 viewsRangersw12

About 4,500 with half being from Bristol

Price of the tickets are stupid

why not make it £5 for adults and £1 for concessions
Bristol Rovers attendance. on 17:07 - Aug 22 with 1216 viewsHooping_Mad

Samaritans contact details for those planning to make the trip:

Whatever you're going through, call us free any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024