Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice needed 18:45 - Jan 12 with 1236 viewsHayesender

My stepson plays in the Wycombe academy, and Monday sees him playing THAT lot at their training ground.

Monday also happens to be my birthday, so any advice as to what I should do while I'm there to cheer myself up?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Advice needed on 18:54 - Jan 12 with 1200 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ninety minutes of 'If I had the wings of a sparrow...' would seem to be a must.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Advice needed on 19:02 - Jan 12 with 1176 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Take a "Barry Fry" over each of the corner flags
Advice needed on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 1161 viewsDannyPaddox

Lurk suspiciously in the bushes with pliers and binoculars.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 19:10]
Advice needed on 20:00 - Jan 12 with 1034 viewsDorse

Do a one person Mexican wave by standing up, waving both arms around and saying 'Waheey!' before relocating to the next section of the ground and repeating the process until you have made one complete circuit.

Either that or sit dejectedly behind the bench, singing 'Happy Birthday To Me' softly in a minor key before breaking down in tears whilst letting off party poppers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Advice needed on 21:52 - Jan 12 with 869 viewsMrSheen

Shoot some of their work experience kids. No-one will be too bothered.
Advice needed on 01:13 - Jan 13 with 713 viewsLazyFan

Spread rumours that the scrum is looking to loan out all kids in their stable to teams in disadvantaged areas such as East Fife, Norwich, Boro, Hastings and so on.

And how you think its really brave of the parents to put up with sending their little racists to such poor places.

And how lucky they are the scrum supports them that way by loaning them out to far away places for the experience of their not so amazing facilities.

Meanwhile lowly QPR only brings them into the first team such as Lumley, Eze, Furlong, Chair, Oteh, Manning and so on.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024