Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed 09:45 - May 8 with 1446 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Light relief.

I'm a Red Sox fan and I follow this blog. It's out there but it's damn good. Even got a great name.

Anyway, here it reports on a Slate investigation into Trump's baseball 'career'. It's hysterical.

Pretend you've never heard about Trump before, and read on.

http://joyofsox.blogspot.com/2020/05/donald-trumps-baseball-career-slate.html

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 10:00 - May 8 with 1411 viewswood_hoop

If only all 'great' sportsmen were as modest, to think he could have been a pro ball player or at least a pro !

Hi talent so wasted being the president, bloody Yanks.
Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 11:22 - May 8 with 1342 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Up there with the last Kim bloke who carded a perfectly credible 38 below par in a stupendous round of golf, featuring several holes-in-one! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/sports/golf/2011/12/19/kim_jong

I once worked with a guy who claimed to have played for the Arsenal. The bloke was like Jay off the Inbetweeners: if you had a gun, he had a bazooka! He described the game in detail to such an extent that bar injury, him and Liam Brady no less, wete Arsenal’s missed opportunity. One day, another colleague walks in with irrefutable research from a Gooner friend to show no mention of this prat having sold a program at Highbury, much less made the Starting XI. He just stood there looked at it and said, must be a type!

Utter Walter Mitties the lot of them, with clear narcissistic and delusional detachment issues!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 11:25 - May 8 with 1334 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 11:22 - May 8 by PlanetHonneywood

Up there with the last Kim bloke who carded a perfectly credible 38 below par in a stupendous round of golf, featuring several holes-in-one! https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/sports/golf/2011/12/19/kim_jong

I once worked with a guy who claimed to have played for the Arsenal. The bloke was like Jay off the Inbetweeners: if you had a gun, he had a bazooka! He described the game in detail to such an extent that bar injury, him and Liam Brady no less, wete Arsenal’s missed opportunity. One day, another colleague walks in with irrefutable research from a Gooner friend to show no mention of this prat having sold a program at Highbury, much less made the Starting XI. He just stood there looked at it and said, must be a type!

Utter Walter Mitties the lot of them, with clear narcissistic and delusional detachment issues!

There was a lad I did laboring with in the West End when I was a kid and the older lads christened him Concorde, because no matter where you said you'd been he'd been there before you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 14:21 - May 8 with 1268 viewsEsox_Lucius

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 11:25 - May 8 by BrianMcCarthy

There was a lad I did laboring with in the West End when I was a kid and the older lads christened him Concorde, because no matter where you said you'd been he'd been there before you.

I used to play in a team with a lad who was in the Met police and he said there were a few guys like that in the force and told me they were called Black Catters; If you told them you had a black cat, they would inform you they had a Jaguar (Panthera onca).

The grass is always greener.

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 16:22 - May 8 with 1208 viewsTacticalR

Let's not forget he also destroyed an entire football league:

Air hostess clique

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 16:40 - May 8 with 1185 viewsLythamR

Tremendous!
Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 09:08 - May 9 with 1073 viewsMickS_

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 11:25 - May 8 by BrianMcCarthy

We had one like that - Billy two 5hits, because if you had one...

My favourite lie was the Arsenal fan we knew who drove their special back from Nottingham after the driver had a heart attack.
Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 09:38 - May 9 with 1045 viewsLoftgirl

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 10:00 - May 8 by wood_hoop

If only all 'great' sportsmen were as modest, to think he could have been a pro ball player or at least a pro !

Hi talent so wasted being the president, bloody Yanks.

I wish we could sign someone called Leander Schaerlaeckens.
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 20:50 - May 10 with 912 viewsNewhopphoops

I wish he'd visit Pakistan, the Prime Minister could invite him for a gentle session in the nets.
Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 21:06 - May 10 with 894 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Donald Trump's Baseball Career Analysed on 21:53 - May 10 with 859 viewsTomS

He's also exceptionally talented at golf. Better than any amateur in the history of the game. He told Gary Player ( one of the most venerated and talented players ever) that he held 18 Club Championship titles. That is astonishing, as that title in every club goes to the winner of a specific annual competition in each club, played off scratch (ie no handicap allowances). To win 18, you're really playing at international standard for a very long time.

America really doesn't appreciate how lucky it is to have such multi-talented hero running the country. If only it wasn't for that foot injury he could have won the medal of honour, with many, many clusters, in Vietnam. He would have signed up as a General and they would have won the war.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024