Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? 08:34 - Mar 17 with 1475 viewsWestonsuperR

If the season is called off or even if finished towards the end of the year then seems likely they won’t play for us again. Odd to think they may have played their last match for us.
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:37 - Mar 17 with 1466 viewsNorthernr

Warburton was really good on Sky last night. Said that what needed to happen, only way through this, is for everything to be frozen - season, contract expiry, transfer window - and to just pick up and start again depending on when the season restarts. So if we're off for three months, the transfer window moves three months forwards, and contract expiry moves from June 30 to September 30. Then we take whatever pain we need to take - reduced season or whatever - in 2020/21 and/or 2021/22.
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:46 - Mar 17 with 1440 viewsdaveB

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:37 - Mar 17 by Northernr

Warburton was really good on Sky last night. Said that what needed to happen, only way through this, is for everything to be frozen - season, contract expiry, transfer window - and to just pick up and start again depending on when the season restarts. So if we're off for three months, the transfer window moves three months forwards, and contract expiry moves from June 30 to September 30. Then we take whatever pain we need to take - reduced season or whatever - in 2020/21 and/or 2021/22.

He was so good on that show, Alan Smith came across as a complete idiot and Shaun Harvey seemed to have all the answers and then 2 minutes later a different set of answers the opposite to what he just said

He also asked the question i want to know in that is asthma one of the illness that mean you have to stay home for 12 weeks, I've got asthma and I'm really not sure on that
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:51 - Mar 17 with 1435 viewsNorthernr

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:46 - Mar 17 by daveB

He was so good on that show, Alan Smith came across as a complete idiot and Shaun Harvey seemed to have all the answers and then 2 minutes later a different set of answers the opposite to what he just said

He also asked the question i want to know in that is asthma one of the illness that mean you have to stay home for 12 weeks, I've got asthma and I'm really not sure on that

Well yeh no wonder he's worried about that - Eze is asthmatic.
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:54 - Mar 17 with 1427 viewsdaveB

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:51 - Mar 17 by Northernr

Well yeh no wonder he's worried about that - Eze is asthmatic.

oh Christ, we know how this ends
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 09:21 - Mar 17 with 1375 viewsRs_Holy

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:37 - Mar 17 by Northernr

was this the Debate thing they do or simply on Sky Sports News???

Will it be shown again?... always enjoy listening to Warbs!
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 09:25 - Mar 17 with 1365 viewsterryb

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 08:46 - Mar 17 by daveB

I didn't see the show, but it wouldn't have been difficult for MW to come across well in comparison to Alan Smith & Shaun Harvey!

Mind you, I expect he would have been very good no matter who his fellow contributors were.

On one of the threads I did sugest that the contracts, transfer window, start of next season etc. could be extended by a month. I like the MW answer, but I'm not sure the authorities would have the stomach for a three month extension!

We are indeed fortunate as a club to have such articulate & sensible officials as Warburton, Hoos, Ferdinand, Evans & Sinton. (My apologies for others that I should have included).
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 09:25 - Mar 17 with 1365 viewsNorthernr

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 09:21 - Mar 17 by Rs_Holy

was this the Debate thing they do or simply on Sky Sports News???

Will it be shown again?... always enjoy listening to Warbs!

Well officially it was "the debate" but it wasn't the usual format, it was in the SSN studio with more of them. Warburton was absolutely head and shoulders above a poor panel - clear, concise, salient points made to every question.
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 09:53 - Mar 17 with 1298 viewssmegma

I'm not going to lose any sleep over any of this speculation /gossip/made up stories
Login to get fewer ads

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 10:12 - Mar 17 with 1239 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11958659/smith-weve-got-to

can only find this clip, not sure how to get the entire programme.

dont subscribe to sky sports

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 10:28 - Mar 17 with 1211 viewsdaveB

They have another one tonight with Jamie redknapp, looking forward to his insight into this
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 11:13 - Mar 17 with 1125 viewsRs_Holy

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 10:28 - Mar 17 by daveB

They have another one tonight with Jamie redknapp, looking forward to his insight into this

I had the mis-fortune of watching the Sky Sports transfer Special interview with Harry Redknapp talking about his history as a footy manager from his luxury Sandbanks home.
Bournemouth, Wet Spam, Pompey, Saints, Pompey again, Spurs, the story about the England job, then getting sacked by Levy at Spurs... and then it finished!
Hang on a minute no mention of little old QPR , Jordan or Brum!!!... I really wanted to hear his take on why he left QPR, but nothing! I wonder if he insisted on it finishing with his time at Spurs???
Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 1041 viewsozranger

Eze, BOS and Manning- last match? on 10:12 - Mar 17 by enfieldargh

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11958659/smith-weve-got-to

can only find this clip, not sure how to get the entire programme.

dont subscribe to sky sports

One thing that MW mentioned was the impact for when we return to playing. A friend sent me this which echoes the current situation:

This must be how it felt during the war years when many promising players' careers were halted prematurely and once it was over and football and other sports, like speedway, restarted crowds flocked to stadiums in massive numbers, as they were on food rations and had little purchasing power, but a game of football was a boost to their sense of community, a huge release from the deprivation and lack of opportunity to go anywhere in large numbers to events, sporting or cultural.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024