Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EasyJet cyber-attack 12:52 - May 19 with 1526 views2Thomas2Bowles

If you have your details on their system. you better change your passwords

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52722626

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

EasyJet cyber-attack on 12:00 - May 20 with 1361 viewsTacticalR

'Stolen credit card data included the three digital security code - known as the CVV number - on the back of the card itself.'

Why on earth did they store the CVV number? The whole point of that number is that the purchaser needs to enter it every time, even if the card number is stored by Easyjet.

Air hostess clique

EasyJet cyber-attack on 15:42 - May 21 with 1174 viewsA40Bosh

EasyJet cyber-attack on 12:00 - May 20 by TacticalR

'Stolen credit card data included the three digital security code - known as the CVV number - on the back of the card itself.'

Why on earth did they store the CVV number? The whole point of that number is that the purchaser needs to enter it every time, even if the card number is stored by Easyjet.

I would be furious if a company as large as EasyJet does not have a PCI PA-DSS compliant way of storing tokenised card numbers in their database and have been storing the CVV.

It's one of the fundamental components of industry compliance, no card numbers in the clear and no storing CVV numbers

GRRRR

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

EasyJet cyber-attack on 22:42 - May 21 with 1081 viewseghamranger

I’ve had an e mail from easy jet... well I’m assuming it is lol

But it says that my details have been disclosed but NOT my passport or credit card details, it then says that it refers to a booking I made between dec 19 and March 2020... but I haven’t booked anything then but I did book something in April...
yes I have booked to go to Malaga in February 2021.. don’t know what I can do about it. Me and the missus quite often go to Spain for long weekends, it’s no secret
EasyJet cyber-attack on 22:59 - May 21 with 1071 viewsLythamR

EasyJet cyber-attack on 15:42 - May 21 by A40Bosh

I would be furious if a company as large as EasyJet does not have a PCI PA-DSS compliant way of storing tokenised card numbers in their database and have been storing the CVV.

It's one of the fundamental components of industry compliance, no card numbers in the clear and no storing CVV numbers

GRRRR

Which is why they can expect a massive clobbering by the ICO and rightly so
EasyJet cyber-attack on 00:53 - May 22 with 1011 viewsBoston

Who knew Eze and Jet had gone into business together?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024