Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May have to get one of these 05:44 - Jun 26 with 1001 viewsloftboy

Form my sunbed on holiday

https://www.retroclasico.co.uk/product/qpr-1985-retro-football-lightweight-beach

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

May have to get one of these on 08:52 - Jun 26 with 928 viewsTheChef

Nice! They have a Dennis version too.

https://www.retroclasico.co.uk/omega-search/?q=qpr&post_type=page

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

May have to get one of these on 09:03 - Jun 26 with 911 viewsslmrstid

I ordered some of their custom Teletext coasters as a Christmas present for my Dad (selected the 3-1 Promotion win at Hillsborough).

Ordered at over Black Friday weekend, well before their advertised deadline for pre-Christmas orders, after a week had an email saying it had been dispatched, didnt turn up, queried a week after it should have arrived, got forwarded onto their printers, who claimed they'd send another one.

Never heard anything at all after that, kept chasing, Christmas and New Year came and went, tried to contact another 2-3 times with no response.

Then in mid-January opened up a dispute on PayPal against them, sending all my correspondence and issues to PayPal. They never responded to those queries that PayPal forwarded onto them, so I was given an automatic refund by PayPal.

Glad I paid the original order through that platform!

Judging by their Facebook adverts for the same product, lots of other people had orders never turn up during that period, to the point they were deleting people's complaints off their page (I got a bit obsessive in checking it whilst in dispute!)

Wouldn't touch them again with a bargepole.
May have to get one of these on 09:20 - Jun 26 with 884 viewsCamberleyR

I bought the home one a few months back in readiness for my now cancelled holiday to Greece. It's okay but a word of warning to anyone who buys one, as they're microfibre they are quite thin and not really 'towelly' if you get my drift.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

May have to get one of these on 10:15 - Jun 26 with 828 viewsloftboy

May have to get one of these on 09:20 - Jun 26 by CamberleyR

I bought the home one a few months back in readiness for my now cancelled holiday to Greece. It's okay but a word of warning to anyone who buys one, as they're microfibre they are quite thin and not really 'towelly' if you get my drift.

Looks like my holiday to Greece is still on, due to fly August 11th as the government has agreed an air bridge.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

May have to get one of these on 10:58 - Jun 26 with 765 viewshoopsmark

May have to get one of these on 10:15 - Jun 26 by loftboy

Looks like my holiday to Greece is still on, due to fly August 11th as the government has agreed an air bridge.

Nice one.....im off to Espana 16/7.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024