Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wealdstone FC 02:11 - Apr 9 with 6248 viewsSonofNorfolt

One more win out of their next five matches guarantees them to be the Champions of the Ryman Premier League.
They seem settled in Ruislip, although this could change when their lease runs out in about four years, to move would be a shame.
Loads of Rangers down there, even the Money Launderers supporters are of an age when they know what it is like to lose, and have seen a game not televised.
Wealdstone FC on 09:09 - Apr 9 with 6120 views00calben

Shame they only drew last night, although should be crowned Champions at the weekend.

Far better following them than QPR.
Wealdstone FC on 09:15 - Apr 9 with 6109 viewsElHoop

852 was a decent crowd with scum playing/on the box and Watford at home.
Wealdstone FC on 10:28 - Apr 9 with 6057 viewsChris_C

I went to this last night. After storming through the season they seem to be crawling over the finish line.

Any body in the Ruslip area should give it a go when they can't make Rangers, only a fiver to get in with your season ticket
Wealdstone FC on 10:38 - Apr 9 with 6027 viewstoboboly

Anyone in the South West London area on Saturday should go and see Kingstonian. Same league as Wealdstone and they are doing a £5 entry for adults this Saturday and free for under 16's all season I believe.

http://www.kingstonian.com/news/lowestoft-town-for-a-fiver-poster-1195533.html

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wealdstone FC on 09:27 - Apr 11 with 5625 viewsterryb

Mel,

I know you won't read this today but I've just read your post re today's funeral & that reminded me that I meant to post on this thread.

I think that Wealdstone are in line to become only the 7th club to have won both the Southern & Istnmian Leagues. Congratulations to Wealdstone.

I hope that somehow Hemel drop some points so that Chesham become the 8th club to achieve this double on April 25th!

Hope all went as well as can be with the funeral. Best wishes to you & your family.
Wealdstone FC on 14:37 - Sep 8 with 3770 viewsFulhamFreds

Wealdstone FC on 09:27 - Apr 11 by terryb

Mel,

I know you won't read this today but I've just read your post re today's funeral & that reminded me that I meant to post on this thread.

I think that Wealdstone are in line to become only the 7th club to have won both the Southern & Istnmian Leagues. Congratulations to Wealdstone.

I hope that somehow Hemel drop some points so that Chesham become the 8th club to achieve this double on April 25th!

Hope all went as well as can be with the funeral. Best wishes to you & your family.

Fixtures our today.
Wealdstone FC on 18:22 - Sep 8 with 3526 viewsBoston

Wealdstone FC on 09:15 - Apr 9 by ElHoop

852 was a decent crowd with scum playing/on the box and Watford at home.

They had more in the door 40/50 years ago. Ok so they’re out of their area nowadays and lower down than they used to be, wonder if they still have many fans from back in the day?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wealdstone FC on 18:26 - Sep 8 with 3518 viewsSonofNorfolt

Wealdstone FC on 18:22 - Sep 8 by Boston

They had more in the door 40/50 years ago. Ok so they’re out of their area nowadays and lower down than they used to be, wonder if they still have many fans from back in the day?

They do.
Under normal circumstances they'll get about 1200-1500 this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Wealdstone FC on 18:36 - Sep 8 with 3495 viewsBeestonranger

As a Nottingham resident now I need to check when they're at Notts County as I'd love to go and see them at Meadow Lane. Used to go to Lower Mead occasionally in the late 80s and particularly enjoyed when they played Barnet under Barry Fry and Stan Flashman.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 18:38]
Wealdstone FC on 22:02 - Sep 8 with 3273 viewsBoston

Wealdstone FC on 18:36 - Sep 8 by Beestonranger

As a Nottingham resident now I need to check when they're at Notts County as I'd love to go and see them at Meadow Lane. Used to go to Lower Mead occasionally in the late 80s and particularly enjoyed when they played Barnet under Barry Fry and Stan Flashman.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2020 18:38]

The visit from Barnet was not one that was looked forward to by the Wealdstone fans I used to know. Hooliganism had spread to the ‘non league’ in the 1970’s and the crowd from Underhill were the biggest problem in the Conference. My thoughts when we got a look at them was they were a tight mob of Gooners from that large estate that the ground was located within.

Wealdstone FC on 07:25 - Sep 9 with 3112 viewsFulhamFreds

Wealdstone FC on 22:02 - Sep 8 by Boston

The visit from Barnet was not one that was looked forward to by the Wealdstone fans I used to know. Hooliganism had spread to the ‘non league’ in the 1970’s and the crowd from Underhill were the biggest problem in the Conference. My thoughts when we got a look at them was they were a tight mob of Gooners from that large estate that the ground was located within.

Barnet !!! That's hilarious it's like Beverley hills compared to Wealdstone. Wealdstone took the ground over in 85 when they'd already won the league and were playing in the Fa trophy final on the Satdi.
More Arsenal faces at Wealdstone anyway - even brought a coachload to Reading when Wealdstone played them in the cup - Did the slips afterwards though.
Wealdstone FC on 11:03 - Sep 9 with 3007 viewsBoston

Wealdstone FC on 07:25 - Sep 9 by FulhamFreds

Barnet !!! That's hilarious it's like Beverley hills compared to Wealdstone. Wealdstone took the ground over in 85 when they'd already won the league and were playing in the Fa trophy final on the Satdi.
More Arsenal faces at Wealdstone anyway - even brought a coachload to Reading when Wealdstone played them in the cup - Did the slips afterwards though.

Take your word for it, no idea what Wealdstone or Barnet were up to in the 80’s.

Wealdstone FC on 14:18 - Sep 9 with 2934 viewsSonofNorfolt

Never thought Barnet were up to much. The Stones had a big rivalry with Enfield.
We had problems at Underhill in the Cup replay in '73 from mainly Spurs boys, can't say I was involved as I was eight.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 14:19]
Wealdstone FC on 16:03 - Sep 9 with 2863 viewsFulhamFreds

Wealdstone FC on 14:18 - Sep 9 by SonofNorfolt

Never thought Barnet were up to much. The Stones had a big rivalry with Enfield.
We had problems at Underhill in the Cup replay in '73 from mainly Spurs boys, can't say I was involved as I was eight.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 14:19]

Exactly Mel - bit of a rivalry with Enfield - Fa Trophy semis, Fa cup etc
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 16:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024