Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban 15:41 - Oct 7 with 1267 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54450814

Seems very harsh to me considering he was four not guilty of deliberately ingesting banned substance. They're taking away his livliehhood for two years.
Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 15:51 - Oct 7 with 1211 viewstoboboly

Not quite - the FA couldn't prove he had done it knowingly but the player couldn't provide any evidence of how it mistakenly ended up in his blood stream.

A slight difference I grant you but it isn't like anyone else is turning up with this in their blood and the player and club aren't disputing it was there.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:06 - Oct 7 with 1149 viewsenfieldargh

He scored against us in the 5-3 defeat up at Grimethorpe (I do pay attention to the previews) and we did score 3 away goals that day , was he under the influence in that game.

Serious note if accidental then its a bit harsh

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:16 - Oct 7 with 1109 viewsLongsufferingR

Who doped Bambo?
Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:17 - Oct 7 with 1101 viewsLongsufferingR

Not to worry, he'll be back in Bambo II and then Bambo III
Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:18 - Oct 7 with 1095 viewsbosh67

Higenamine is a weight and sports supplement. It isn't even a drug! It could have been in something someone cooked or gave him to drink. It's freely available in the US and can be ordered over here through health food sites. This is extremely harsh. It means he will be 24 when he can play again. If he had taken a steroid or class A I could understand but this is nonsense.

Perhaps we should get Nick De Marco to see what he can do for him. If the ban is overturned we could sign him on a free as his contract at Barnsley was terminated. He's a decent CB. Surprised Barnsley didn't send in a club lawyer to bat for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:20 - Oct 7 with 1085 viewsLongsufferingR

Bambo - First Blood test (then urine test)
Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:25 - Oct 7 with 1061 viewstoboboly

Barnsley Player Gets 2 Year Ban on 16:18 - Oct 7 by bosh67

Higenamine is a weight and sports supplement. It isn't even a drug! It could have been in something someone cooked or gave him to drink. It's freely available in the US and can be ordered over here through health food sites. This is extremely harsh. It means he will be 24 when he can play again. If he had taken a steroid or class A I could understand but this is nonsense.

Perhaps we should get Nick De Marco to see what he can do for him. If the ban is overturned we could sign him on a free as his contract at Barnsley was terminated. He's a decent CB. Surprised Barnsley didn't send in a club lawyer to bat for him.

Er...it is still banned so no he isn't hard done by.

https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-sport/education/higenamine-what-athletes-need-to

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024