Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutsy 16:16 - Jan 6 with 1091 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gutsy on 09:23 - Jan 8 with 781 viewstimcocking

I'd have thought the word 'pettiness' should be replaced for something with a touch more colour...
Gutsy on 09:36 - Jan 8 with 750 viewsMrSheen

This had me looking up the story of Robert Hopkin. Disappointingly, he now says he never played for Villa in a shirt with the Birmingham City badge stitched on it, but he did have to leave when the Villa fans spotted the blue shirt he wore underneath. He said his Dad used to watch all his reserve games with a Blues scarf on, but went to watch City on the day his son made his first team debut.
Gutsy on 10:01 - Jan 8 with 692 viewsterryb

Gutsy on 09:36 - Jan 8 by MrSheen

This had me looking up the story of Robert Hopkin. Disappointingly, he now says he never played for Villa in a shirt with the Birmingham City badge stitched on it, but he did have to leave when the Villa fans spotted the blue shirt he wore underneath. He said his Dad used to watch all his reserve games with a Blues scarf on, but went to watch City on the day his son made his first team debut.

Will that be the same Robert Hopkins, who if memory serves me right, tried to end the career of Gary Waddock in April 1984?

He was the worst of the many assassins Brum had in those days!
Gutsy on 10:04 - Jan 8 with 681 viewsMrSheen

Gutsy on 10:01 - Jan 8 by terryb

Will that be the same Robert Hopkins, who if memory serves me right, tried to end the career of Gary Waddock in April 1984?

He was the worst of the many assassins Brum had in those days!

The very same. There were some real head cases in that team. You can imagine Ron Saunders stroking the cat on his lap, cackling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024