Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worked out how to play winning football 11:19 - Feb 2 with 954 viewsnumptydumpty

After watching football for over 40 years, it seems to win games - you have to have a solid and decent goalkeeper, central defender, central midfielder and centre forward.

If you have sorted that out, you win more than you lose...

That is all that is required.

End of....🤣🤣🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Worked out how to play winning football on 11:52 - Feb 2 with 835 viewsloftboy

It was Warnock that always talked of the spine, his was Kenny, Hill, Derry and Helguson.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Worked out how to play winning football on 13:14 - Feb 2 with 713 viewsstrikerace

I think scoring more goals plays into this somehow too
Worked out how to play winning football on 13:40 - Feb 2 with 623 viewsMoonshineSteve

Worked out how to play winning football on 13:14 - Feb 2 by strikerace

I think scoring more goals plays into this somehow too

Now that's just naive.

Tactics. Psychology. Smarts.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Worked out how to play winning football on 13:56 - Feb 2 with 582 viewsAntti_Heinola

I always think Fergie's theory was this:

6 or 7 of the team workmanlike, reliable, hard workers with good positional sense who can be trusted to do their jobs: Irwin, Neville, Bruce, Pallister, O'Shea, Blomqvist, Fortune, Park, etc etc. All good players, but not superstars. Then you sprinkle that with your stardust: Cantona, Beckham, Giggs, Keane, Yorke, Ronaldo, Rooney. So few of those United lesser lights were much cop elsewhere - Brown, O'Shea, Park, etc. But excelled there, because they were excellent support players. Around lesser players, at lesser clubs, or even in some cases for England, they never looked as good.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024